General Gaming News and Discussion

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Case in point. 50% of Immortal players are new to Blizzard games and never played a Diablo.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 424780

View attachment 424781

We lead with culture at every meeting, then we get to product.

Up until about three weeks we led with safety messages, which was great. Job related safety tips and personal. Now it is not only mandatory that we lead with Diversity and Inclusion moments we are also required as part of our performance management and goals to read and contribute. At the threat of getting negative ratings on our performance review for missing that goal. Which could also impact our overall rating and bonus. When it comes time for reviews I'll be deleting that one and see what they say.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Seeing as how Genshin has made a Billion every 6 months and is only accelerating that amount, I assume Blizzard is actually disappointed by this number, seeing has how it is Diablo.
I think Diablo 3 made $200 million in one day. This has made half that in 2 months. Probably still a financial success but not what they’d hoped. The word of mouth on it is bad too, so I doubt the player base keeps growing.

Im not in the industry or tracking it or anything so maybe I’m completely wrong, idk

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Mmm, on second thought, this is a good point. If the voice actress sucks or is too ghetto that would be... really bad and get annoying fast.

They should have gone back to London if they were going to do a female protagonist, everyone loves British chick accents.

God damn, could you imagine Rosie Perez as the voice actress? I'd blow my brains out during the intro.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I love the art of genshin. I've used fan art of one of the characters as my avatar here a few times (I love purple hair), but damn people are stupid with money.

And I don't like that spazzy actiony combat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
speaking of tomb raider

ill make the next tomb raider movie hollywood, it'll star Zendaya as a dead Incan mummy who is dug up by Tom Hanks and then Zendaya goes on a murder revenge spree against white dead men for desecrating her burial pyramid. She Raids the patriarchy for invading her Tomb, and in the final stinger she reveals she was the first trans person in the world when a boner comes out of her vagina but its really an ancient artifact that can destroy the world called The God Boner

• 4Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
speaking of tomb raider

ill make the next tomb raider movie hollywood, it'll star Zendaya as a dead Incan mummy who is dug up by Tom Hanks and then Zendaya goes on a murder revenge spree against white dead men for desecrating her burial pyramid. She Raids the patriarchy for invading her Tomb, and in the final stinger she reveals she was the first trans person in the world when a boner comes out of her vagina but its really an ancient artifact that can destroy the world called The God Boner
Shit here I was hoping the ending was going to be a dilator that was made from the tip of one of Cthulhu's tentacles

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I can't believe we still get the retard brigade saying stupid shit like "yOu IncELs jUST hAte STrong WyMEn" and all the other tired bullshit.

No one gave a fuck about playing as a chick at any point in video game history if some combination of gameplay or story, and in rare cases like Metroid both, were good. The only reason anyone gives a shit now is because proud proclamations of a female lead guarantee that every broken, boring, and annoying woke cliche invariably makes it into the game. Assholes like Pyros Pyros even know it in their fucking bones, but will continue to act like half of this forum didn't specifically and intentionally make female night elf characters in WoW to stare at their ass while leveling decades ago.

Just like every other stupid fucking progressive issue that inserts itself into gaming, nobody gives a shit. It is a fucking video game and gamers will play as literally anything a man, woman, alien, cat, goose, dildo, or even a motherfucking rock as long as the game is fun or the story is good. Jesus fucking Christ I hate how stupid you people are.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I can't believe we still get the retard brigade saying stupid shit like "yOu IncELs jUST hAte STrong WyMEn" and all the other tired bullshit.

No one gave a fuck about playing as a chick at any point in video game history if some combination of gameplay or story, and in rare cases like Metroid both, were good. The only reason anyone gives a shit now is because proud proclamations of a female lead guarantee that every broken, boring, and annoying woke cliche invariably makes it into the game. Assholes like Pyros Pyros even know it in their fucking bones, but will continue to act like half of this forum didn't specifically and intentionally make female night elf characters in WoW to stare at their ass while leveling decades ago.

Just like every other stupid fucking progressive issue that inserts itself into gaming, nobody gives a shit. It is a fucking video game and gamers will play as literally anything a man, woman, alien, cat, goose, dildo, or even a motherfucking rock as long as the game is fun or the story is good. Jesus fucking Christ I hate how stupid you people are.
The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

• 6Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 6 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
You play a female lead in the new GTA where you just try to make the most revenue on OnlyFans by selling shots of your butthole. That's all women do anymore.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
We moved in '16. Want me to search parsed threads? Fuck you, dude :)

We have Re-rolled and MoreNetz posts back to 2008, and you are a goddamn doctor which means I expect you to have a memory good enough to recall at least one or two of the times we got into a fever pitch over digital feminism that you are implying was prevalent.

You won't be able to because it never happened, but god damn that is a fucking weak excuse.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We have Re-rolled and MoreNetz posts back to 2008, and you are a goddamn doctor which means I expect you to have a memory good enough to recall at least one or two of the times we got into a fever pitch over digital feminism that you are implying was prevalent.

You won't be able to because it never happened, but god damn that is a fucking weak excuse.
The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films