General Gaming News and Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine the world these people live in.

Like, it is a fucking imaginary character. Why would the physical characteristics of the voice actor for a make-believe character matter in even the slightest way in non-clown world? It's like saying we have to have McGruff voiced by Ossoi Ossoi since both are male and fuck dogs. You have to be a stone cold retard to argue that it matters in any way.
Most voice actors are way more attractive than you'd expect. It's weird. Just talent industry things I guess. It's not a new phenomemon.

Also athletic matters because they usually use the voice actors for mocap these days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Maybe it will be a dating sim! Like mass effect or stardew valley except you plunder artifacts from banditos.

Please no wine pouring quicktime events

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can't imagine the world these people live in.

Like, it is a fucking imaginary character. Why would the physical characteristics of the voice actor for a make-believe character matter in even the slightest way in non-clown world? It's like saying we have to have McGruff voiced by Ossoi Ossoi since both are male and fuck dogs. You have to be a stone cold retard to argue that it matters in any way.

when people ask you to do the voiceover for a guide to how to lose weight then you can throw shade at me. Then when you throw shade at me I'll respond by throwing potatoes at you with enough force to make your average taliban stoning look like wet toilet paper.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Most voice actors are way more attractive than you'd expect. It's weird. Just talent industry things I guess. It's not a new phenomemon.

Also athletic matters because they usually use the voice actors for mocap these days.
Failed actors/actressses.

also we all know you’d hear the wheezes if a hamplanet did the voice.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Failed actors/actressses.

also we all know you’d hear the wheezes if a hamplanet did the voice.
Yeah that's what I found funny about the post I was replying to, it was oddly woke, saying that fat people shouldn't be excluded from voice acting roles. You can usually tell when someone is a hambeast.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah that's what I found funny about the post I was replying to, it was oddly woke, saying that fat people shouldn't be excluded from voice acting roles. You can usually tell when someone is a hambeast.
Can we hear your voice, Mist Mist ?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can we hear your voice, Mist Mist ?
alanis morissette scream GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely looks stolen. But, holy shit, it looks like an embarrassingly bad photo shop. Bobby Kucktic can pay this guy for stealing his shit, but then they should delete the files.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is that the one that claimed X% of women are actually games because they play Gardenscapes on their iPhone?

I'll actually read it later though b/c it seems interesting from skimming.
It's that + people confusing women in pr and advertising for video games as being actual gamers.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I mean, corporate shenanigans aside, is that a literal furry in a cod game?

Day Valentine GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man if I was going to steal digital art I’d change the fuck out of it so it’s just “inspired by”. Using the exact patterns, weapons, etc…that’s insanely lazy. Guessing some concept artist submits this to the 3D artist and they make it happen? So someone just sent this other dudes file as his submission lol

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Man if I was going to steal digital art I’d change the fuck out of it so it’s just “inspired by”. Using the exact patterns, weapons, etc…that’s insanely lazy. Guessing some concept artist submits this to the 3D artist and they make it happen? So someone just sent this other dudes file as his submission lol

Dilating mustard holes is time consuming, I’m not surprised they went the fast and lazy route with their theft.

• 1Barf

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've never used outsourcing but I've heard that's kind of what you get. No creativity just exact replication of whatever concept / inspiration you send.