General Gaming News and Discussion

spronk

FPS noob

uncharted legacy coming to PC, it might be epic games exclusive ($50 edition up there now) but the weird thing is how its only uncharted 4 + uc4 xpac. No uncharted 1-3.

its like "wanna see Indiana Jones? Start with Indiana Jones 3!" no, not crystal skull, UC4 isn't that bad its actually a pretty fun game but without 1-3 its kinda weird

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
uncharted legacy coming to PC, it might be epic games exclusive ($50 edition up there now) but the weird thing is how its only uncharted 4 + uc4 xpac. No uncharted 1-3.

its like "wanna see Indiana Jones? Start with Indiana Jones 3!" no, not crystal skull, UC4 isn't that bad its actually a pretty fun game but without 1-3 its kinda weird

Neil Druckmann doesnt want new people who try the games on PC to realize how much better the writing and tone was when Amy Henning was around.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

It's the same collection that came out for PS5. It was 10 bucks to upgrade and get both when it first came out which was a good deal since I never played Lost Legacy yet.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Couple demos out on PS5;
Valkyrie Elsium
Wo Long

Played Valkyrie for awhile, I'll probably end up buying the game. Its pretty fun, graphics seem dated (or the art style is dated). Didn't try Wo Long yet, but reviewers are saying its Nioh 3 but set in China.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Also keep in mind that footage could be fairly old and it’s probably not releasing for another couple years or so. Could change a lot.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This game is going to spend a lot of time making fun of Q and MAGA and election deniers and you guys are going to hate it.
Will it have a black guy fucking a tranny, have a moment of post-nut clarity, and then
murdering by unloading a full clip and only hitting him twice because of sideaim and we have to help black dude escape the popo for racial Justice?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Has there been any updated word on the setting for the game?
I'm guessing by the scenery... looks like it might be a return to Florida or basically Vice City.. Could even be Gulf Shores, but idk probably a mixture under the context of Vice.. but the giant hill could say otherwise, so i'd be surprised if it goes back to San Andreas. The diner looks pretty much like a waffle house lol.

It looks like a lot of the textures haven't been fully applied but the animations and mechanics definitely look "next gen." I'm not sure about the feeling on the controller, but I do recall like ads'ing and using the cover felt a bit more clunky than what is being shown.. it seems quite seemless in the dev kit.

Wafflehouse comparison

1663548013445.png

1663548045643.png

1663548060081.png

1663548069472.png

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This game is going to spend a lot of time making fun of Q and MAGA and election deniers and you guys are going to hate it.
Rockstar is probably too large a studio to go full retard like Volition did. I'm guessing GTA 6 will have about as much politics in it as Far Cry 5 did.