General Gaming News and Discussion

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
That's funny because Sacred Stones is generally considered to be where the franchise started to lose its way, at least by hardcore fans.

Yeah, I agree. I like Fire Emblem 3 through 8, but 8 is a notable step down.

I think they reached their apex with 6 and 7, maybe. I didn't play too much of 4 though and I hear that one is another high point.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Makes me think the COD on the Switch deal was done specifically to try and counter the FTC claims.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The language used makes it sound like every exclusive deal should result in an FTC review.

Makes me think the COD on the Switch deal was done specifically to try and counter the FTC claims.

That's absolutely part of it, they're open to concessions where it makes sense to alleviate 'consumer harm'.

MS Response:

1670527791629.png

Activision Response:

1670528043863.png

A common sentiment:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Smoke and mirrors.

Not sure the FTC stands a chance here but it can buy enough time for all the little shitstain worthless cuck employees over at Blizzard to unionize so they don't/can't get canned for their ineptitude when a marger happens.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thank god the US government is hard at work running interference to harm an American company for the sake of a Japanese company

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Easiest way to never have problems with wireless controllers is to buy a USB extension cable and plug the dongle (whether it's bluetooth or MS/Sony proprietary crap) into it well away from your PC and especially USB 3.0 devices, because they murder any nearby signals in the ~2.4GHz range. Been using DS4, XB1, 8bitdo, etc. controllers with my PCs via BT for years and haven't had any problems since I moved the BT dongle over by the keyboard. With a laptop, just placing it on the opposite side from where the USB 3.0 ports are is enough.
Necroed this to say thank you for the post! Finally got around to rearranging my bluetooth antenna away from the PC and it works flawlessly. I'd given up on it for PC and just used a cord.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thank god the US government is hard at work running interference to harm an American company for the sake of a Japanese company
Yesterday was Pearl Harbor. This makes so much sense now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Awards show night
Dunno why I care! I play bad survival games and 20 year old mmos.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just here for the free Steam Deck (that I won't win).

I legit thought Pacino was dead.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users