General Gaming News and Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can't imagine who has the free time to play powerwash simulator lol.
Way too fucking many

1679060897223.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I’ll leave my powerwasher out today and some Chick-fil-A breakfast with a Dr.Pepper for you bro. You don’t need to platinum if you just get 97% done.

My free time costs at least $100/hr for outside parties, sorry

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I don't have time to player power wash simulator after putting in a full shift in truck simulator
Oh you fucking beat me to it! 😂 Will never understand that shit and if you even ask questions in those threads, a mad tranny will appear and tell you theyre fun to them and its MAM!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh you fucking beat me to it! 😂 Will never understand that shit and if you even ask questions in those threads, a mad tranny will appear and tell you theyre fun to them and its MAM!
1679063044318.png

Can't do it on the weekends either, after a long week of shift work in truck simulator, on the weekends I like to get a case of beer and unwind doing the lawn

1679063163920.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
If anyone wants to play power washer or lawn mower IRL, contact me. I won't pay you, but there's a lot to be done around here.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is an entire genre of YouTube channels dedicated to just watching dudes power wash or do yard work, with million+ view videos.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
There is an entire genre of YouTube channels dedicated to just watching dudes power wash or do yard work, with million+ view videos.

I went down this rabbit hole for a bit. I don’t know why, but watching people edge overgrown sidewalks is really damn satisfying to me.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guess someone should make a drywall simulator. Package it with power wash shimulator and lawn mower simulator. Call it Mexican simulator.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner

I feel like this would be a hit with my fellow autists gamers here.
It's getting really good reviews on Steam

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Dudes, I might be autistic. I just bought PowerWash Simulator and have been playing for 4 hours, I could easily stay up and play another 3-4 hours, if I didn’t have work tomorrow.

I will probably platinum this silly dumb game.
all these "X Simulator" games are on Gamepass.
why are you paying more to buy them a-la-carte than you would pay for a year of Gamepass to get them all and more?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Guess someone should make a drywall simulator. Package it with power wash shimulator and lawn mower simulator. Call it Mexican simulator.
I’ll wait for the roofing, pouring concrete, and bricklaying expansions before I play.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Makes sense to me that a generation that never had to do chores would see manual labor videos as exotic and hypnotic.

Although I don't want to shit on the channels themselves, they generally use the YouTube revenue to do free upkeep for abandoned properties or elderly people who can't afford it.

Last edited:
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Makes sense to me that a generation that never had to do chores would see manual labor videos as exotic and hypnotic.

Although I don't want to shit on the channels themselves, they generally use the YouTube revenue to do free upkeep for abandoned properties or elderly people who can't afford it.

Don't think it's anything to do with doing or not doing physical labor. It scratches some OCD itch a lot of people have watching something that's "wrong" be made "right"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Don't think it's anything to do with doing or not doing physical labor. It scratches some OCD itch a lot of people have watching something that's "wrong" be made "right"

This is a good way to describe what I couldn’t quite put my finger on myself.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even Yahtzee liked Power Wash Simulator, he generally seems to like what he calls the "dadgame" genre.

• 1Like