General Gaming News and Discussion

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because this thread is just so fucking busy and the LTT topic is totally distracting from other hot bits of discussion right?

Shut the fuck up.
I don’t think that at all I just think it’s dumber than twitch drama.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
I don’t think that at all I just think it’s dumber than twitch drama.
Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
But, did I miss what really, specifically, made Steve target them? There's 100,000 different tech channels that do as bad or worse than LTT. Is it because LTT is so large and has such reach Steve feels the need to defend consumers from the bad actions of LMG? Power supplies blowing up and other consumer advocacy things that GN has been involved in seemed a bit more egregious and seriously related to consumer safety or straight up theft.

It just seems like there's a whole layer behind the scenes that we aren't seeing and Steve is trying to handle it as diplomatically as possible and in the way Tech Jesus knows how to do it.

Crazy videos though.

After the backpack warranty thing, GN clarified their position on LMG. They don't view them as fellow youtubers anymore and see them as just another company. When they fuck up and it's relevant to what GN does, they will cover it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The whole "apology" thing felt so fake. And then it's just a bunch of "But..." rather than leaning into "We'll be better".

Classic example of what happens when you go full corpo.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
After the backpack warranty thing, GN clarified their position on LMG. They don't view them as fellow youtubers anymore and see them as just another company. When they fuck up and it's relevant to what GN does, they will cover it.

Thanks, missed that one.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The whole "apology" thing felt so fake. And then it's just a bunch of "But..." rather than leaning into "We'll be better".

Classic example of what happens when you go full corpo.

They messed up in the apology and showed how much Billet Labs estimated the prototype cost which they didn't want public. They later stealth edited the video to blur that part out.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They messed up in the apology and showed how much Billet Labs estimated the prototype cost which they didn't want public. They later stealth edited the video to blur that part out.
Well they pinned that they edited it. I did read there’s still a frame you can see the price but i don’t care enough to look. They also demonitized it after enough people gave them shit lol

1692226494016.png

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
that slimy fucker sure likes to use the words internal and team. Internal team this internally team that.

PS Apparently they are also hiring outside firm to conduct an investigation into the alleged workplace harassement

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

the ltt backpack is fucking ugly

you have to be sum dum fuck to see it and buy it

just buy an ogio, lulz i have 30 ogio's in my garage cuz of company swag

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
jesus fucking christ that Linus dude is bad at lying

here's what he said to the verge

n6pkhdncwiib1.jpg

and here's him being recorded at meeting after Madison left

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Linus hates be corrected and told he is wrong about things. This clip here is a good example how he instantly gets defensive when someone tries to correct him even though he is wrong and sounds like an idiot. He must be a horrible boss to work for.

You sure took a lot away from a very benign video lol.

• 2Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
looks like Linus is fucked. People are leaving and beginning to talk. Now the real shit starts to surface. That bitch ass should have taken the 100 mill and just fucked off. I bet in a few months the brand new CEO quietly leaves and Linus will spin it that he has to take change again to turn things around.

Taking anything that lady says after saying "mental health" as legit is just being dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its been so long since I watched a Linus video. I just assumed he was still a guy making videos in his basement on a shitty camera. Not some mega corp company.