Potato del Grande
I never played that shit game.
Lying Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I have never played Everquest. Not even once. I went straight from MUDs to UO to DAoC to WoW.

I did watch someone play a lot of Everquest when I was hanging out at WPI for a week. It looked like shit; they were like camping for some scepter or something the whole time.

• 2Worf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I have never played Everquest. Not even once. I went straight from MUDs to UO to DAoC to WoW.

I did watch someone play a lot of Everquest when I was hanging out at WPI for a week. It looked like shit; they were like camping for some scepter or something the whole time.

joker-face_med.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thats.. thats just fucking sad. To have skipped EverQuest during its prime. The fuck.

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Thats.. thats just fucking sad. To have skipped EverQuest during its prime. The fuck.
Eh, I never played EQ. I was too busy being a Quake slut, into JK2, then into my first MMO Star Wars Galaxies.

• 2WTF
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Eh, I never played EQ. I was too busy being a Quake slut, into JK2, then into my first MMO Star Wars Galaxies.
Ahh JK2.

One of the funniest things ive ever experienced when it comes to gaming is spawning dozens of mon mothmas in front of desann and watching him go crazy murdering them all.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ahh JK2.

One of the funniest things ive ever experienced when it comes to gaming is spawning dozens of mon mothmas in front of desann and watching him go crazy murdering them all.
We ran a server and did clan matches. It was fun shit back in the day.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
At the age of 16 Mist decided to venture on her new character to her role playing guild’s wedding in the beautiful zone of Oasis.

“Life is so beautiful. Some day I wanna get married at the docks and oh god what is that!???”

View attachment 507832
Peeps I played EQ with all had a pact, any one of us got ' married' in EQ , the others would find them IRL and hit them in the head with a hammer. Talk about gay ass shit.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So Asmong among a slew of other streamers has been involved in somewhat of a scam charity organization. tldr; people donating to this charity where told 100% of donations going to whatever cause when reality is far less than 100% did and the streamers advertising it where paid by the charity.

joz123

Potato del Grande
So Asmong among a slew of other streamers has been involved in somewhat of a scam charity organization. tldr; people donating to this charity where told 100% of donations going to whatever cause when reality is far less than 100% did and the streamers advertising it where paid by the charity.

Rich people scamming other people?

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eh, I really only poopsocked EQ until mid Kunark.

Me and my buddies fucked with Tribes, Unreal Tournament, and then Tribes 2 a LOT, before poopsocking DAoC(I honestly think I have more playtime in DAoC than EQ, prior to TLPs) for a few years. Hell, if it weren't for Trials of Atlantis being such a massive misstep content wise, I'd have probably played DAoC until WoW came out, honestly.

I came back to EQ briefly, shortly after PoP came out. But I pretty much left EQ for over a decade, once I got my BoT flag. EQ just never really connected with me after I left in Kunark. Until my boomer nostalgia started kicking in the past 5-8 years or so - right around the release of Lockjaw TLP.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Eh, I really only poopsocked EQ until mid Kunark.

Me and my buddies fucked with Tribes, Unreal Tournament, and then Tribes 2 a LOT, before poopsocking DAoC(I honestly think I have more playtime in DAoC than EQ, prior to TLPs) for a few years. Hell, if it weren't for Trials of Atlantis being such a massive misstep content wise, I'd have probably played DAoC until WoW came out, honestly.

I came back to EQ briefly, shortly after PoP came out. But I pretty much left EQ for over a decade, once I got my BoT flag. EQ just never really connected with me after I left in Kunark. Until my boomer nostalgia started kicking in the past 5-8 years or so - right around the release of Lockjaw TLP.
Pretty much exact same scenario

Tribes 1 lan parties in Texas and KC is where I met a ton of people and how I got into EQ.

Dark Age hardcore in 2001 than back to EQ until WoW.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
This ship has already sailed, but to me speedrunning means finishing the game as fast as you can.
Since he's the first one to finish it, even if it took 29 years he did speedrun it.
I can't wait till other autistic children beat his record by using an obscure technique called dick flicking or foreskin taping

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In still waiting for the first turbo autist to beat dark souls with the controller shoved up his ass.