General Gaming News and Discussion

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Something to note:

Make sure when purchasing games (Especially from Russia or China developed or a "Team of everyone in the world" you look for root access "cheat detection software" being installed on your gaming PC's or PC's in general.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Something to note:

Make sure when purchasing games (Especially from Russia or China developed or a "Team of everyone in the world" you look for root access "cheat detection software" being installed on your gaming PC's or PC's in general.
Ive read stories of the malicious level of it may be minor as well. People said that they had to reset to factory their wireless router because it was purposefully slowing down traffic to and from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, but Tiktok was uninterrupted. Sounds like just a general annoyance for someone that doesnt use social media all that much, or for the people that dont use it at all. But my mother would have a fucking aneurysm if she couldnt log into Facebook.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

In fairness I think the attack helicopter in the thumbnail kind of gives it away.

This looks like an expansion of that movie idea where the retard brings a grenade back in time and gets the totally-not-SG1 team captured by the English or something then they have to help the French... or something.

Because I know everyone was wanting to know what movie he was referring to...

but it was a book, first, ya know...

1708569491363.png

Malakriss

Hearing that IGN and Gamespot reviews have spoilers, not sure if any others do if you want to avoid them be aware.

Remake was MC 87 and 8.1 user score for reference.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
  • 1Like

Burns

About time.

Sweet, another bloatware app I won't use and just keep updating manually!

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You'll eventually be forced to install the app or your graphics card won't run, that way they'll be able to alert the police when you make too many characters that are white males or named after Trump or Rittenhouse.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Too bad they won’t just dovetail that into a modern powerhouse machine then throw a small fortune at FromSoftware for an open world exclusive. The absolute agony for some. Would be dumb for Miyazaki overall, I’m just wishing someone would stir the pot.

• 1NPC

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Too bad they won’t just dovetail that into a modern powerhouse machine then throw a small fortune at FromSoftware for an open world exclusive. The absolute agony for some. Would be dumb for Miyazaki overall, I’m just wishing someone would stir the pot.
Sony is getting shellacked for this strategy. https://www.wsj.com/business/retail...eak-outlook-for-playstation-5-gaming-974797cc

Helldivers being their first pc simultaneous release and being a massive success is a great example to follow

you-love-to-see-it-howard-gayle.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hearing that IGN and Gamespot reviews have spoilers, not sure if any others do if you want to avoid them be aware.

Remake was MC 87 and 8.1 user score for reference.

Its like spoilers for a remake of IT.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Even Sony is laying off a bunch of people now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users