- 32,747
- 64,622
Ubisoft: We Just Can't Help Ourselves.Girlboss alert! Girlboss alert!
Ubisoft: We Just Can't Help Ourselves.Girlboss alert! Girlboss alert!
Right now is actually the best (least bad) it’s going to be, from here on out. It will get stronger and scarier daily.It actually breaks my heart to see how many retards are still saying shit like, "I don't see why it's a big deal... it's not even that good."
Absolute fucking retards. Every time you see where A.I. is at, that is the worst it's ever going to be. And once they have all of the different models talking to each other, and training each other, in real time across the planet... the exponential growth is going to be mind-blowing. The Singularity is upon us.
Yeah, more shit keeps getting dug up on the Hugging Face incident and people are scrambling to get a handle on what it means. Saw the Species YT channel video yesterday go over it.Before watching this I wasn’t aware of what has been going on. TLDR: A.I. is hacking things on its own volition, including government sites. Humans might still have control, but I bet it’s slipping away fast.
I want to watch this but can't atm. Is there a TLYeah, more shit keeps getting dug up on the Hugging Face incident and people are scrambling to get a handle on what it means. Saw the Species YT channel video yesterday go over it.
I've only really listened to various AI people talk about it in a few podcast type interviews/debates over the last two months and the most recent videos linked above. With how the info about the event has been released, even in print it's probably going to be piecemeal, where you have to go through multiple write-ups, in a similar manner to the videos.I want to watch this but can't atm. Is there a TLR about the Hugging Face incident? Or some article?