Genshin Impact

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a Klee after 2 10 pulls so pretty lucky there I guess. She can slot into my "B" Keqing team I suppose.

Basically having no interest in logging into this anymore, which is a shame. Will be happy to play through any content drops, but the pull to play here (coming from other Gacha mobile games) is completely non existent for me. Really strange as the beginning 30 levels were so great, well designed and fun.

Would still recommend to everyone, particularly FTP players and just advise that the game is over at level 30 or so. Everything after that just feels terribly designed imo.
Two things happen in the 30's: Exploration is done or nearly so, after you get all the Oculi and chests, the overworld feels kinda like a wasteland, and then the Resin system kills your enthusiasm. Overworld exploration and the satisfaction you felt as you found chests, puzzles, seelie, oculi, etc was a huge part of what make the game really enjoyable, and once that is done you're left with the typical gear grind. They have the content for this gear grind to give you nearly the same satisfaction as the overworld exploration did, but the resin system kills it. Sad, really.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Two things happen in the 30's: Exploration is done or nearly so, after you get all the Oculi and chests, the overworld feels kinda like a wasteland, and then the Resin system kills your enthusiasm. Overworld exploration and the satisfaction you felt as you found chests, puzzles, seelie, oculi, etc was a huge part of what make the game really enjoyable, and once that is done you're left with the typical gear grind. They have the content for this gear grind to give you nearly the same satisfaction as the overworld exploration did, but the resin system kills it. Sad, really.
Completely agree, and that perfectly sums up my feelings. Big bummer, but it'll still be a fun time killer every few months during content drops I guess.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
What do you guys think is the best weapon on the lvl 30 BP? I'm leaning towards the claymore to replace a max refined debate club but not sure if 30% damage increase with 15% damage taken is worth it. The sword probably wouldn't be bad to hold for a character w/ a crit build and I find the bow interesting as well... maybe on Venti or Fischl?

For the BP weapon, 1H sword is killer if you're using Keqing. Catalyst if you're maining Klee or Ningguang. Don't ever pick the spear, the crafted ones are better. The claymore: it's great in the overworld, running from pack to pack, but it's the worst for domains and abyss, so I say give it a pass. The bow is fairly good on a support venti because it essentially gives you another mini-Q but pretty bad for Fischl.

So it really depends on who you'd be spending the weapon on.

This is assuming you don't have 5 star weapons already.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
This is my thoughts exactly on Klee.... just doesn't seem as good as other S tier characters when at the same gear level

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The dude has a misunderstanding on how Klee works, as evidenced by around 6:30 when he expresses how he was disappointed that his $2,000 didn't make him automatically roll face with her. He keeps wanting to put her into the support role when that's really not what she's supposed to be doing. The DPS from her ultimate is insane (the 4th constellation burst should be held until the end of the ult), and her Ascension 1 talent (which he seemed to completely overlook in his video) is so vital to maximizing Klee's potential that it doesn't surprise me he thought she was underwhelming. She's like a Pyro catalyst version of Razor - she wants to be on the field for a long time and she wants to be supported by units that allow her to do that.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Do you have Beidou?
Nope, no characters I'm using currently use swords either. Makes it tough choice. Grab it for the future and let it sit in the bank. Grab the claymore to see how well razor performs with it and also see how bad my survivability is in abyss or grab the bow for venti who I'm not currently using 🤣
For the BP weapon, 1H sword is killer if you're using Keqing. Catalyst if you're maining Klee or Ningguang. Don't ever pick the spear, the crafted ones are better. The claymore: it's great in the overworld, running from pack to pack, but it's the worst for domains and abyss, so I say give it a pass. The bow is fairly good on a support venti because it essentially gives you another mini-Q but pretty bad for Fischl.

So it really depends on who you'd be spending the weapon on.

This is assuming you don't have 5 star weapons already.
Good point on the claymore and abyss. I haven't tried pushing the abyss to see the difficulty ramp up. I did up to lvl 3 and stopped.

No 5* weapons either. Other than the BP and monthly sub I've been f2p. I didn't do rerolls either, just ran with what I got. I pulled venti the last day of the banner but I haven't even placed him on a team yet and I haven't even started building a second team. Been taking it slow and steady. Hit lvl 33 today and only done maybe 2 quests in liyue.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Demone Kim was a bit more optimistic about her when he did a C0 video today, but even he mentioned how the correct way to play her is with clunky ass animation cancels.

I 100% agree with mtashed about the resource problem though. More than anything else that's what is killing the game for me. I want to be able to do stuff like level up Ningguang and then level up a few other characters (and weapons/artifacts for all of them of course) to try to build a team for her. But I don't have Mona, so there would be experimentation involved in figuring out what an ideal group is, and you simply cannot afford to do that in this game unless you want to risk setting your account back days/weeks worth of progress. That bugs me even more than the other stuff Zindan and Springbok were talking about.

The dude has a misunderstanding on how Klee works, as evidenced by around 6:30 when he expresses how he was disappointed that his $2,000 didn't make him automatically roll face with her. He keeps wanting to put her into the support role when that's really not what she's supposed to be doing. The DPS from her ultimate is insane (the 4th constellation burst should be held until the end of the ult), and her Ascension 1 talent (which he seemed to completely overlook in his video) is so vital to maximizing Klee's potential that it doesn't surprise me he thought she was underwhelming. She's like a Pyro catalyst version of Razor - she wants to be on the field for a long time and she wants to be supported by units that allow her to do that.
People spending $2000 on her already have Diluc (or Keqing in his case I guess, but it's basically the same thing since electro main needs the best possible pyro support too). It's not surprising that someone like that would be far more interested in a pyro version of Mona than yet another dps.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He didnt say she sucked, he said that basically HE does not like her and her play style, which looking at some videos, it looks rather clunky compared to more straight forward main DPS types.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He didnt say she sucked, he said that basically HE does not like her and her play style, which looking at some videos, it looks rather clunky compared to more straight forward main DPS types.
Aside from the huge "KLEE SUCKS" that takes up most of the thumbnail... I think Mtashed videos are good (going back to Destiny days) but this isn't the first clickbait thumb he's made for Genshin that didn't really represent the actual content of the video.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Mtashed is a retarded whale and I wish I could block his videos from showing up in my feed. Same goes for Tectone.
Demone Kim isn't bad, he's pretty laid back. My go-to for Genshin content is Mattjestic. Fairly informative videos aimed at F2P and low-spending players and not at stupid ridiculous hype. He even did a video advising people on the various psychological tactics in play trying to get people to spend.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Reposting my survey response here just so I can update/revise it and cut and paste it whenever they send out player surveys, but I'm very welcome to discussion on any of these points.

As you well should know, it's hard to give an honest opinion on [recent characters] because it's nearly impossible to raise any new characters that you pull up to a useable level without multiple WEEKS of preparation beforehand.

Resin is Sabotaging Genshin.

Everyone agrees that Resin, as it is, is bad. There are dozens of lengthy complaints on social media sites, and articles have even started making their way into mainstream media.

The world is stunning, and contains some of the best use of vertical space I've ever seen. And of course the characters are all lovingly handcrafted with their own carefully woven histories and design. unfortunately, around Adventure Rank 35, the game suddenly transformed for me from a gorgeous AAA adventure into a stunted daily chore. That's a tragedy, because it all seems so avoidable!

For one, I am familiar with the use of things like daily rewards systems. These systems can be a cheap and relatively effective (if slightly manipulative) means of encouraging retention. You're giving all of your users an incentive to check in every day and remember what they like about your system, and (valuable for mobile users) a quick sense of completion if they need to log back off. Importantly, however, daily goals systems should always be secondary. You need the user to log back in and find that there is something valuable in the system there to engage with. Even in the best-case scenarios, the daily rewards themselves can feel like a chore.

Comparing Genshin's Resin with daily rewards in other games makes this pretty apparent. Resin is also pretty obviously redundant for Genshin, in this respect. Genshin already has at least three other systems (daily quests, rotating domain rewards and overworld monster respawns) to draw players back to the game on a regular basis.

Genshin's most engaging and multiplayer-friendly content is actively discouraged via resin. That means that at higher levels, players are funnelled away from hard content, and from playing with other players and into weird degenerate gameplay patterns: scouring the map for chests and ore and “investigating” crates hoping for disposable artifacts to use as crafting materials.

One last, obviously negative effect of the current resin system is that it couples character progression to adventure rank. This means that no matter how long I play Genshin, I will always be incentivised to keep a handful of primary characters levelled up, equipped and trained at the expense of the others. This is annoying as a player, but also clearly at odds with the gacha monetisation model. Gacha ethics aside, miHoYo definitely wants players to want to collect as many characters as they can as quickly as possible. You should feel fantastic every time you pull a new five star character, even if they don't obviously fit on your current Spiral Abyss team.

There are also less obvious downstream consequences of the above. One is that content creators are forced into producing much worse content. Watching streamers hunting artifact spawns is far less exciting than watching boss fights. Also, everyone has so little opportunity to experiment with builds that nobody really understands the tradeoffs, nor the real potential of each character (and yes, I strongly suspect this influenced the public reaction to Zhongli).

It's highly likely that the Resin system directly reduces demand for gacha sales. It's also important to note that the size of a market is not infinite. Adding more ways for a user to spend money doesn't equate to the user having more money to spend. Sales of resin refreshes likely directly cannibalise (steal revenue from) sales of gacha pulls. And we can also point out that there are already no less than four revenue streams (Resin, Wishes, Blessing of the Welkin Moon and Battle Pass), with cosmetics anticipated on the horizon. Personally, I'd be surprised to learn that Resin sales make up much more than a rounding error on income from gacha pulls or the monthly subscription options.

Another key effect Resin has is throttling player progression. Given that the game is still early, and has limited content, is it important to keep players from running out before you have the chance to add more? I would reject the hypothesis here. First of all: As a player, it's pure downside to run into an arbitrary progression lockout. I want to play games at my pace, not at some arbitrary pace the developer has set for me. If I get to the end and have time to do something else before new content releases, that's not a downside for me! When new content is released, there's a good chance it draws me back anyway. Additionally, as I argued earlier, I believe it's way better for retention if it's actually possible for me to quickly catch up with my friends (and others can catch up with me) so we can spend more of our time playing with each other.

Some have pointed out that if you eliminate a system (like Resin) that other game systems have been designed around, it's likely to not be a trivial effort to keep the game functioning smoothly as a whole. That's true, but given that there are so many redundancies and degenerate side effects with Resin now, I suspect it's actually much more likely that more systems were designed without resin in mind than the reverse.

I genuinely can't think of any other good reasons to keep Resin around. Any value it offers is either negligible or made redundant by other systems that already exist.

At this point, I think it's worth just taking a step back and imagining what this change would look like.

I think miHoYo would be wise to consider a few other tweaks, but let's just see what happens if we delete Resin outright, with no other changes.

Look how much better the game feels, immediately:

Suddenly, players shift to spend most of their time engaging with the most rewarding content: bosses and domains. These are much more interesting than running around mining and collecting white artifacts and Mora. They are also the best multiplayer content available in the game. You'll suddenly feel great about hanging out in your friend's world for hours, instead of helping with one boss and then feeling like a third wheel.

Low level artifacts and Mora are no longer bottlenecks, and players never have to scour the map for them again.

YouTube and streaming platform content gets much more interesting, because you get to watch players with more than one high level character spend their time playing interesting content.

Players hit AR 50, run out of story content and top out a character. And… now they have the luxury of wanting new characters and experimenting with item builds! Also, they realise they've caught up with their friends, and can play meaningful multiplayer content with them that advances exactly those goals!

The entire resin system needs to be reworked heavily. Players should be incentivized to play the game more, not punished for wanting to do more activities. Furthermore, experience and mora being locked behind resin heavily disincentivizes wishing on banners, because you simply do not have the resources to use the characters that you pull.

There are many options for improvement, my personal favorite choices:

1. Remove resin entirely and make all domains and leylines on a cooldown basis. Something like leylines refreshing every hour and domains refreshing every two hours. You can cap the amount of Adventure Exp earned per day just like how the BP has a weekly cap so that people don't progress their rank too far, but we would REALLY like to be able to experience that content multiple times per day in order to be able to effectively raise more than just 2 characters at a time. Artifacts have quite a lot of RNG on them anyway, and adding more stats down the line will water them down even further. Having access to more materials would only make people WANT to pull more on the character and weapon banners because they can actually utilize new characters. currently we CANNOT.

2. Halve the resin required for activities and award Fragile Resin for completing daily commissions. This would require the least amount of changes but still alleviate the feeling of having nothing to do 20 minutes after logging in.

3. Let chests and world encounters actually respawn. This would allow players to actively do what they had fun doing in the first 30 ranks of the game, explore and find chests. I'm not talking about only 10 common chests per day, i mean entire regions full of untouched chests again so that we can actually earn primogems for playing the game as it was intended again. Again you can cap the amount of AR EXP earned in one day similarly to the BP weekly cap.

4. Resin is only required to be spent to get rewards of the HIGHEST tier of reward available, but you can still earn lower tiers of rewards in each dungeon/leyline/Elite. for example, you can gain purple weapon ascendancy materials if you are AR 36+ in the weapon material domains by spending resin, but you can still do it without spending resin to earn lower quantities of green and blue weapon materials. Same with elites and leylines - spending resin on the blossom gives you full rewards including purple, doing it without resin still awards you with green and blue rewards, or lesser amounts of mora for the gold leyline.

5. Add a domain type that awards fragile resin. You would run this type of domain in order to collect resin to do the other domains. You even have completely unused domains just sitting there available for repurposing after the quests are completed in the Temple of the Falcon, Wolf, Lion, & Eagle. Just let people run these dungeons endlessly with scaled up enemies based on world level. Go all the way through the Temple, complete an event at the end, get rewarded with a fragile (or condensed) resin which allows you to go and do another type of domain/leyline/elite. This solution also requires very minimal changes, just reworking these dungeons to scale up and adding a fragile (or condensed) resin to the end chest that spawns.

6. Let us craft Fragile resins using open world materials such as hilichurl masks and treasure hoarder tokens and such. These materials are already highly valuable for ascension but at least we would be able to explore and grind the open world and feel like we are making progress toward resin-gated rewards as well.

7. Remove resin entirely and let Leylines award keys that unlock domains and elite bosses. In this version, you would run one leyline and it would give you a key or access to the domain or Elite of your choice. You could put caps on this or remove AR EXP entirely after doing each domain once per day, but then at least we could run content every day and choose how we want to experience it.

I understand MiHoYo wants players to feel incentivized to play as much as they want, but not feel punished for not grinding. However currently, players do NOT feel incentivized for playing as much as they want, so the balance of that equation is extremely lopsided.

Further, Primogem acquisition rate AFTER THE STORY IS COMPLETED is not generous enough. AT ALL. chests very quickly dry up, quests come to a crashing halt, and all you are left with is the daily commissions and the welkin blessing. it's just simply not enough. Loyal players, who have stuck with this game through to the end of the available content and even beyond that who continue to play every day should be rewarded with MORE primogems by completing activities in-game. it is simply unacceptable that the server maintenance downtime is nearly twice as rewarding as what you can achieve in a full day of playing the game. There are, again, many solutions to fix this problem, but the simplest would be to add primogem rewards to activities that (currently) require resin. both systems need a serious redesign and both could be accomplished together.

Lastly, I would like to suggest that there be a toggle option whether or not you would like to receive dupes in order to get Stella Fortunas. I understand that Stella Fortunas (SF's) are like a consolation prize that you pulled a character you already had, but primogem acquisition rate is FAR too low and character rates in the banners are FAR too low as well to save up 90 pulls just to hit the pity timer and get a character you already had if you wanted a new character. Or if you actually want to build up the characters you already have instead of getting some new character (that you can't even raise up because materials are FAR too scarce due to the resin system) then your odds of hitting are even worse. In terms of real money, hitting a pity time requires approximately $200 USD worth of gems. for that amount of money, you should be able to choose at the very least whether you are guaranteed a 5* that you do or don't currently own.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Mtashed is a retarded whale and I wish I could block his videos from showing up in my feed. Same goes for Tectone.
Demone Kim isn't bad, he's pretty laid back. My go-to for Genshin content is Mattjestic. Fairly informative videos aimed at F2P and low-spending players and not at stupid ridiculous hype. He even did a video advising people on the various psychological tactics in play trying to get people to spend.

Sekapoko is decent as well. He's mostly on Twitch, and he has a tendency to exaggerate things like any internet personality, but at least he understands how the game mechanics work, which is more than can be said for most people who play the game.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Demone Kim is chill, but he never ever gives a straight answer on anything. "Hey DK, what should i use for xxx?" DK: "y'know just use whatever you want, they're all good" "what is better, x or y?" DK: "They're both great"

i feel is one of the best GI streamers. answers nearly every question, cleared 12-3 abyss, doesnt meme super hard

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah most of the streamers don't seem overly knowledgeable. Build atk, crit etc. standard response no matter what.

But I do get that most are asked the same 10 questions 500x a day.

Just seems less people in the community are interested in any sort of theorycrafting vs "this is my waifu".

Decided to dolphin it up for c6 noelle. Overall I have everyone I want except keqing, but not getting her after maxing so many c6 already is ;[ Probably wait until there is another lightning char I like on a banner.

Will finish leveling noelle and xingqui to 60/ascend tomorrow. Then work on chong, barb, klee, and sucrose for the next two months since we have so much time before new content lands.

For the curious this is $300 spend w/ all dust converted to wishes and all but 800 primo accrued since release. I have like 800 primogems left. So odds wise I made out like a bandit but still got gacha'ed like a sucker =D. I was getting 2x characters per 10 pull practically every time on Klee banner so insane luck. Now to just make sure I get my $300 worth but I've already got like 125 hours in so meh.

asdfadsf.png

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Needing c1 of any 5* to be optimal is a bad thing, constellations should only enhance the character, not make or break them. So if that is true, then yes, Klee sucks.

I do agree the MTashed was trying to play her wrong, and hyped her up too much. As a main dps, she is quite good.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Reposting my survey response here just so I can update/revise it and cut and paste it whenever they send out player surveys, but I'm very welcome to discussion on any of these points.

The entire resin system needs to be reworked heavily. Players should be incentivized to play the game more, not punished for wanting to do more activities.

There are many options for improvement, my personal favorite choices:

1. Remove resin entirely and make all domains and leylines on a cooldown basis. Something like leylines refreshing every hour and domains refreshing every two hours. You can cap the amount of Adventure Exp earned per day just like how the BP has a weekly cap so that people don't progress their rank too far, but we would REALLY like to be able to experience that content multiple times per day in order to be able to effectively raise more than just 2 characters at a time. Artifacts have quite a lot of RNG on them anyway, and adding more stats down the line will water them down even further. Having access to more materials would only make people WANT to pull more on the character and weapon banners because they can actually utilize new characters. currently we CANNOT.

2. Halve the resin required for activities and award Fragile Resin for completing daily commissions. This would require the least amount of changes but still alleviate the feeling of having nothing to do 20 minutes after logging in.

3. Let chests and world encounters actually respawn. This would allow players to actively do what they had fun doing in the first 30 ranks of the game, explore and find chests. I'm not talking about only 10 common chests per day, i mean entire regions full of untouched chests again so that we can actually earn primogems for playing the game as it was intended again. Again you can cap the amount of AR EXP earned in one day similarly to the BP weekly cap.

4. Resin is only required to be spent to get rewards of the HIGHEST tier of reward available, but you can still earn lower tiers of rewards in each dungeon/leyline/Elite. for example, you can gain purple weapon ascendancy materials if you are AR 36+ in the weapon material domains by spending resin, but you can still do it without spending resin to earnlower quantities of green and blue weapon materials. Same with elites and leylines - spending resin on the blossom gives you full rewards including purple, doing it without resin still awards you with green and blue rewards, or lesser amounts of mora for the gold leyline.

5. Add a domain type that awards fragile resin. You would run this type of domain in order to collect resin to do the other domains. You even have completely unused domains just sitting there available for repurposing after the quests are completed in the Temple of the Falcon, Wolf, Lion, & Eagle. Just let people run these dungeons endlessly with scaled up enemies based on world level. Go all the way through the Temple, complete an event at the end, get rewarded with a fragile resin which allows you to go and do another type of domain/leyline/elite. This solution also requires very minimal changes, just reworking these dungeons to scale up and adding a fragile resin to the end chest that spawns.

6. Let us craft Fragile resins using open world materials such as hilichurl masks and treasure hoarder tokens and such. These materials are already highly valuable for ascension but at least we would be able to explore and grind the open world and feel like we are making progress toward other rewards as well.

7. Remove stamina entirely and let Leylines be the key that unlocks domains and elites. In this version, you would run one leyline and it would give you a key or access to the domain or Elite of your choice. You could put caps on this or remove AR EXP entirely after doing each domain once per day, but then at least we could run content every day and choose how we want to experience it.

I understand MiHoYo wants players to feel incentivized to play as much as they want, but not feel punished for not grinding. However currently, players do NOT feel incentivized for playing as much as they want, so the balance of that equation is extremely lopsided.

Further, Primogem acquisition rate AFTER THE STORY IS COMPLETED is not generous enough. AT ALL. chests very quickly dry up, quests come to a crashing halt, and all you are left with is the daily commissions and the welkin blessing. it's just simply not enough. Loyal players, who have stuck with this game through to the end and even beyond that who continue to play every day should be rewarded with MORE primogems by completing activities in-game. it is simply unacceptable that the server maintenance downtime is nearly twice as rewarding as what you can achieve in a full day of playing the game. There are, again, many solutions to fix this problem, but the simplest would be to add primogem rewards to activities that (currently) require resin. both systems need a serious redesign and both could be accomplished together.

Lastly, I would like to suggest that there be a toggle option whether or not you would like to receive dupes in order to get Stella Fortunas. I understand that Stella Fortunas (SF's) are like a consolation prize that you pulled a character you already had, but primogem acquisition rate is FAR too low and character rates in the banners are FAR too low as well to save up 90 pulls just to hit the pity timer and get a character you already had if you wanted a new character. Or if you actually want to build up the characters you already have instead of getting some new character (that you can't even raise up because materials are FAR too scarce due to the resin system) then your odds of hitting are even worse. In terms of real money, hitting a pity time requires $200 USD worth of gems. for that amount of money, you should be able to choose at the very least whether you are guaranteed a 5* that you do or don't currently own.

I like some of your options but one thing that I do not like is the idea of giving Fragile Resin as a reward for Dailies or Domains. To me at least that just artificially hides the daily Resin cap behind busy work without addressing the fact that progression is gated by inflated Resin cost to do anything. So instead of having a Resin cap of 120 just because you can spend 10m doing your Daily Commissions to get a +60 Resin refill which can be used to do 1m30s boss and a 30s Leyline and you're back at 0. And when you're at 0/120 Resin you're stuck waiting 5 hours to do another boss. If that makes sense.

It just dawned on me today that AR grants +1 Fragile Resin starting at about 15 and then 1/2 more per AR after with a couple gaps here and there. I wouldn't hate if they just granted immediate +Resin and you kept breaking the 120 cap. There are many Gacha/STA system games I've played where they throw STA at you to keep running stuff and getting rewards/micro doses of advancement. Even though there is an abundance of STA it is up to me to manage it efficiently and if I want to continue pulling that lever I can keep buying it through microtransactions. Because I got that new 5* champ or weapon and there is an avenue to keep advancing, through in game STA refill rewards or buying STA refills. RAID was like that for a bit, there was a somewhat decent balance that made me want to efficiently manage my STA and constantly keep it below max so it was always generating a resource. This just doesn't have that because it takes so long for a single STA vs. the spend when I want to do something. The ratios are just off and out of whack.

Anyway, that is my dumb rant for the morning as I did my 4 Dailies and a couple of domains to ascend the spear. Now there's nothing to do for 6 hours but run around and kill Hilichurls.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So I'm a free to play guy. Is Barbara worth investing in? Right now I'm mainly invested in Noelle and not much else... I was hoping to get to Abyssal Level 3 to try to get meat girl, but really not strong enough yet.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When thinking of how to change the Resin system, you have to go into it with the understanding that it will never be removed. At best it will get some tweaks, I think I mentioned before that the only upcoming changes to Resin for 1.1 is the ability to store and the ability to use twice as much for twice as much loot. What I dislike most, and so what I would want changed the most, is the link between Resin and Character leveling. This should 100% be removed. Allow us to level that brand new character we paid for. I understand that the current combat system allows a low lvl character to act as a Support, but I want to have all my characters at max level. I know this is from being an Alt-o-holic in MMO's for so many years, but I still don't like seeing a lvl1 in my roster.

Make increasing the World Level more impactful. Right now it just adds HP/DEF to mobs and opens up the chance at better loot from mobs. Have the entire map refresh upon ranking up the WL with new puzzles / chests / events. Having that occur, along with not needing to spend Resin to lvl up characters would probably feel really good, while also keeping the game world feel alive and worth exploring.

• 1Solidarity