Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Huh, in that opening statement, did Kyle actually shoot one of those dudes in the back? From what I remember they were all running right at him so unless there was some split second turning fuckery none of those should have been back shots?

Goonsquad Officer
Huh, in that opening statement, did Kyle actually shoot one of those dudes in the back? From what I remember they were all running right at him so unless there was some split second turning fuckery none of those should have been back shots?
the prosecution also tried to make it sound like kyle made a straw purchase, and that the skateboard guy just happened to be near him with a skateboard, not swinging at him wildly as a weapon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Midget baldie chomo was shot by multiple people not just Kyle iirc.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
idk, the Entire Crowder studio being totally unable to keep a straight face or hold back the laughter after seeing the courtroom TV's pedo consultant in his pink glasses was pretty hilarious.
Yeah that was pretty great too

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, he put the whole thing in doubt when he said kyle fired 4 rounds, and the guy had 5 entry wounds.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, nice of the prosecution to admit Kyle's weapon wasn't carried across state lines, but was with the registered owner of the weapon, locked in a gun cabinet in Kenosha until the night of the riots.

Really fucked the liberal narrative right in the butthole with that one. 🤣🤣🤣

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
the prosecution also tried to make it sound like kyle made a straw purchase
Who gives a fuck? This is such a retarded thing to focus on. Even if it was a straw purchase, that's a DIFFERENT charge and not related to the murder/self-defense issue.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
did someone else also shoot that pedo fuck that got domed? or was it just the one shot to the head?

I remember handgun fire going off shortly before the pedo got domed. was that handgun just being discharged in the air?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
IIRC the prosecution said the kill shot was in the back? But could be explained by another shooter or even spinning around? Prosecution was purposely vague about it.

The clearly on video skateboard to the head turned into "holding a skateboard" was pretty fucking shady. Also the bicep guy's clear move to sneak behind Rittenhouse's back while hiding the ready pistol, while Rittenhouse cleared a jam and was distracted, was explained as some sort of "blading" defensive posture. FFS lol.

I haven't heard the defense opening statement yet, but with the defense's best case being "here's the video", what are they supposed to do? They should definitely be working on this kid's clear good nature as a lifeguard, volunteer medic and fireman with extinguisher (they def will).

Edit - I also did not understand why the prosecution did some sort of flying over Kyle's body story about another guy that wasn't even shot. Oooooooooh he COULDA. What the fuck, what was that about? And I don't even know wtf he was talking about, there was no guy flying over Kyle and not being shot. It was sucker punch who moved away, skateboard who got got, and bicep who took a break from strangling his woman to take a bullet for BLM.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A big revelation in the evidence just now is people were starting a grass roots chant to "cranium" that pedo before he was put down. It's going to cause some bad vibes when the jury plays it back because the jeering is disturbing.

I watched this all live when it happened and the audio never picked that up before.

Goonsquad Officer
Who gives a fuck? This is such a retarded thing to focus on. Even if it was a straw purchase, that's a DIFFERENT charge and not related to the murder/self-defense issue.
Right. I dont think they have a case. All they can do is pivot mah gun control

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well, he put the whole thing in doubt when he said kyle fired 4 rounds, and the guy had 5 entry wounds.
so youre saying kyle fired 6 rounds 4 for the pedo 1 for the pos boarder and 1 for 1 arm medic, and he hit 100%?

this kid should be let loose in iraq and have double 00 status, license to kill

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A big revelation in the evidence just now is people were starting a grass roots chant to "cranium" that pedo before he was put down. It's going to cause some bad vibes when the jury plays it back because the jeering is disturbing.

I watched this all live when it happened and the audio never picked that up before.
Theres video of the chomo earlier in the night at a gas station extremely agitated trying to fight people.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
For everyone asking about additional shooters, screen shot from the fbi released footage;
Robert Barnes wasnt lying, he said that the FBI had drones up all over the country, covering every city that had BLM / AntiFa riots. What a surprise they did fuck all with any of the footage. They still never bothered to look for the J6 bomber.

Looks like they might have even had boots on the ground? and just let the place burn and turn into firefights? WTF!

Temp1.jpg

Screenshot is from towards the end of footage.

• 1Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea all the defense has to do is play the videos of pedo yelling how "I'm going to murder you if I get you alone", the video of him chasing down AR-Kyle, and the gunshot that made Kyle turn around in surprise and fire, revealing that no, Kyle didn't shoot anyone in the back. Plus I want to see evidence and coroner report showing any back shots as coming from a 3rd shooter. As long as the jury isn't all antifa spies this is open shut case.

Status
Not open for further replies.