Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1635904523434.png

Name and shame these glownigging sonsofcunts.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Light/power poles are filled with all sorts of nondescript boxes with transmitters. iirc there was a case 10 or so years ago about someone trying to figure out what the hell is attached to power poles in Washington but got told to fuck off by the power company.

Apparently a lot of time these "hidden" cameras get thrown up without any protection;

And who in the fuck knows REALLY what any of this does, long-term consequences, or anything of the sort. Or even worse and more likely, they DO and they just don't give a shit. They don't live near any. I hate these people with such a force it's painful. They take all that is good and noble about us and pervert it and make it shameful, blame us and leave us with the fucking bill. Makes one revolutionary.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I don't think any of the elites cares about Rittenhouse one way or another at this point. They got their St. Floyd, all worked as planned there. There isn't much to profit off AR-Kyle getting the shaft, the victims are a pedo-criminal white, and two white antifa operatives. That's just fodder.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Light/power poles are filled with all sorts of nondescript boxes with transmitters. iirc there was a case 10 or so years ago about someone trying to figure out what the hell is attached to power poles in Washington but got told to fuck off by the power company.

Apparently a lot of time these "hidden" cameras get thrown up without any protection;

Just before Trumps inauguration they found 100s of cellphone sniffers / spoofers all over DC, not a single 3 Letter Org would cop to putting them up, they even tried to blame the Chinese. Was in the news for 2-3 days before memory hole. Then it happened again a couple years later.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm not the Alphabets, I have better things to do. Shitposting memes don't do itself.
No I didn't mean you (you), i meant you (the dumb fuck court system) as in why the fuck do we have this stupid court rule in the modern age.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Kyle's friend the one that gave him the gun, gonna get fucked, hard.

• 2Moron

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why are there night vision drone videos of this event?
FBI had airplanes/drones watching the riots.

Not doing anything, mind you... just watching. And then not sharing until compelled because it went against the narrative.

• 8Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
FBI had airplanes/drones watching the riots.

Not doing anything, mind you... just watching. And then not sharing until compelled because it went against the narrative.

What's your analysis of the video? I'm genuinely curious what a lawyer feels!

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Can you be more specific as to which video (and which part) you are referring to?

Assuming he's talking about the composite video that has multi-PoV with highlights and captions.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Can you be more specific as to which video (and which part) you are referring to?

The recently linked one in the tweet voyce posted.

I watched it a few times, and it just looks like Kyle is checking on medical but then running toward rosenbaum, while rosenbaum and them are also running toward something else -- i think around the time the shots were fired? I just couldn't really make out what was going on there, but I'm not used to seeing multiple videos overlayed timeframe wise with a unified soundtrack between them so wasn't exactly sure what the video was portraying. If anything, it looked confusing to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The recently linked one in the tweet voyce posted.

I watched it a few times, and it just looks like Kyle is checking on medical but then running toward rosenbaum, while rosenbaum and them are also running toward something else -- i think around the time the shots were fired? I just couldn't really make out what was going on there, but I'm not used to seeing multiple videos overlayed timeframe wise with a unified soundtrack between them so wasn't exactly sure what the video was portraying. If anything, it looked confusing to me.
What it looks like to me is that a large group of unaffiliated people were proceeding along the road, including Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum. They don't appear to be interacting. At some point Rosenbaum saw Rittenhouse and started chasing him. Prior to this, it appears Rosenbaum is ahead and Rittenhouse is behind.

Don't know how it changes anything, if the argument is going to be Rittenhouse chased Rosenbaum and therefore initiated the interaction I don't think the video shows that. Rittenhouse was, as the videos have shown since that very night, that Rittenhouse was doing everything he could to get away from Rosenbaum. This video doesn't change that it just gives some lead-up.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
What it looks like to me is that a large group of unaffiliated people were proceeding along the road, including Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum. They don't appear to be interacting. At some point Rosenbaum saw Rittenhouse and started chasing him. Prior to this, it appears Rosenbaum is ahead and Rittenhouse is behind.

Don't know how it changes anything, if the argument is going to be Rittenhouse chased Rosenbaum and therefore initiated the interaction I don't think the video shows that. Rittenhouse was, as the videos have shown since that very night, that Rittenhouse was doing everything he could to get away from Rosenbaum. This video doesn't change that it just gives some lead-up.

Gottcha, okay thanks. I did see where it looked like Ritten was moving toward Rosen, but then rapidly away from him. So maybe he thought something was needed/medical/etc then realized Rosen was agressive, and then he backed away and it escalated from there. Either way thanks for your opinion on it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Gottcha, okay thanks. I did see where it looked like Ritten was moving toward Rosen, but then rapidly away from him. So maybe he thought something was needed/medical/etc then realized Rosen was agressive, and then he backed away and it escalated from there. Either way thanks for your opinion on it.
I think Rittenhouse running away from everyone on video and trying to escape and going straight to the police are hurdles the prosecutors are not going to be able to get over. Usually in these self defense cases there's some muddy behavior on both sides, not really so in this case unless you just believe people shouldn't have guns or shouldn't be able to defend themselves at all.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.