Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So did the jury get manipulated into thinking "That boy shouldn't have been walking around with a gun, starting trouble!" instead of looking at the legal aspects of the entire case?

With 8 jurors wanting to begin "deliberations" very late tonight, I would say yes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
This is objectively untrue, as the events have proven.

I see your point but, on balance, I think Kyle would rather have the night back and he'd stay at home and do something else productive. While we ridded the world of of two shitty humans, they're not nearly as valuable as a kid like him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
was at a bar, when he did that. at least 4 others all audibly, "what the fuck?" did he just point that gun in court? Brandishing? did he check the chamber?
Would be amazed if soyboy could even pull the charging handle to check it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
was at a bar, when he did that. at least 4 others all audibly, "what the fuck?" did he just point that gun in court? Brandishing? did he check the chamber?
he did the EXACT same thing that alec baldwin did. someone checked the gun then gave it to him and then immediately put his finger on the trigger.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I see your point but, on balance, I think Kyle would rather have the night back and he'd stay at home and do something else productive. While we ridded the world of of two shitty humans, they're not nearly as valuable as a kid like him.

I'm pretty certain the justice system will give a clear message that discourages other potential Kyles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Me either.

Arbery was a piece of shit thief and another useful media martyr with their 9-years-ago prom glamour shots of the guy.

But regardless of all of that, anyone chasing someone down in the streets instead of just waiting for cops to get them is, well, a fucking moron.

They're probably good people who just wanted their neighborhood to be safe from POSes like Arbery, but they handled it insanely badly.

It’s sad that’s the overwhelming opinion. The obvious question then, is where are the fucking cops? They don’t want that question asked cause they’re never around when you need them. Unless you need traffic tickets. Kyle deserves his own holiday. Fuck those Wisconsin cheese dicks

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1637010211730.png

HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE in effect

Status
Not open for further replies.