Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you are afraid of doing the right thing, why the fuck are you on a jury on a high profile case?
In fairness, I don't think most people are looking to get jury duty. It's one of those "fuck, I got called for jury duty" reactions generally.

I've always thought it'd be interesting to be on one, but having seen how stupid jurors "of my peers" are, I'd rather not have to spend my time debating some asswipe who knows less than nothing. I'm not Lithose.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
"This needs to be flagged as disinfo!"

These fucking people, man. Anything to shut down someone they disagree with.

They can't win on facts so they cancel/mute their opponents (while simultaneously saying their opponents can't win on facts). One thing you'll consistently see with the full-on commie agitator types is that they discourage other people from even listening to what the other side might have to say. This is of course because they know their stance is flimsy and if people listen to both sides, the court of ideas will side against them. Prevent other people from speaking, on the other hand, and you don't need to worry about being disproven. Same principle behind mainstream news wanting to censor the internet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You skipped my question...Naked girl grinding on you says no, do you fuck her anyway Chris? She was 'asking for it' right man?

Also, I might see where you're confused. He wasn't putting down rioters--plenty of people who rioted didn't get shot by Rittenhouse who were well within his range. He shot people ATTACKING him. See the difference?

How deep in is his dick in your example?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm very worried for the jurors. Sending them home is just another chance for the shitbags outside to doxx them. I know opsec requires that they never tell us, but I'd like to know what measures they're taking to protect them and their identities. Are there enough people for them to just blend into the crowd?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
no, this is you

this is truly how low you are

at a party you see
14442c42917b43570d3df423ea0126e3.jpg

and then you start to rape her, b/c why else would she be dressed like that? she asked for it.

that's your logic
dd0.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So if we're to believe Agent Poso then essentially they have a Not Guilty in hand, but 2 jurors are fearing for their families and the judge is going to dismiss them for the night? Wouldn't that greatly increase the chances that jurors are tampered with since now the mob will have the "scent of blood in the water" to pressure more of them?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
So if we're to believe Agent Poso then essentially they have a Not Guilty in hand, but 2 jurors are fearing for their families and the judge is going to dismiss them for the night? Wouldn't that greatly increase the chances that jurors are tampered with since now the mob will have the "scent of blood in the water" to pressure more of them?
Yes. Delays increase fear

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is what has me on edge the most about this trial.

If Kyle gets convicted this will be a green light for the looters to threaten, burn and pillage as they see fit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.