Cis-XYite-Nationalist
1637102766083.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You need 3 holdouts (one way or the other) to get a hung jury in this case.

Really? I thought it took all of them get any verdict and anything less was a hung jury.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You're wasting your time arguing with some British cuck, any form of carrying a firearm is evil.
I know. I just can’t help it. It’s god damn retarded.

The people who were “asking for it” were the ones breaking laws. You can’t attack someone. The one who followed the laws wasn’t asking for anything. If those idiots didn’t break the law and attack him they’d still be alive. They asked for it and they got it.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Look. A mistrial is going to enrage the same cowards that threatened you. You can do the right thing or you can try and capitulate to the people that came in to our city to burn it down.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

If that is their reasoning the judge should be in there lighting them up. The trial isn't about you motherfuckers. Also those 2 fucks flip a coin, winner gets Kyle with his AR on their roof for 3 months.

• 8Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If that is their reasoning the judge should be in there lighting them up. The trial isn't about you motherfuckers. Also those 2 fucks flip a coin, winner gets Kyle with his AR on their roof for 3 months.
They could call in the Zimzam to protect the other one

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Wait, Jack is full of shit. Why would a US Marshal know anything about a state court case?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
no, this is you

this is truly how low you are

at a party you see
14442c42917b43570d3df423ea0126e3.jpg

and then you start to rape her, b/c why else would she be dressed like that? she asked for it.

that's your logic

You're trying to make me like Chris and it's not going to work.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really? I thought it took all of them get any verdict and anything less was a hung jury.
Yeah I was wrong, criminal trials require unanimous verdicts. It's civil trials that have the 5/6ths standard.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Still was hoping for a chance for .5 person. Would really make juries pay attention if you go home as 1/2 a person.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Wait, Jack is full of shit. Why would a US Marshal know anything about a state court case?

I dont' feel like googling it, but aren't US marshalls in charge of security in federal courts? Is this happening in the same building that holds a federal court too? He could theoretically have friends who are constables (or whoever handles state courts in WI). But even so, it's hearsay of hearsay. As likely to be someone's opinion as it is to be true.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.