zimmerman:
hispanic, pretended to be a jew

rittenhouse:
hispanic, killed 2 1/2 jews

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
ya even reddit can't spin any of this shit.

Color me shocked, but today is a good day

1637359629413.png

• 20Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 21 users

Caliane

Ok. Jeremy from TheQuartering, who are you here?

He was just on the Rekieta Law stream, and yelled "Culvers for everybody in Wisconsin! Cheese Curds, Cod Fillets". No one else is talking about Culvers alongside this trial. Zapatta started that here!

Timestamped:
he's from there. Also there was a Culver's post in /actualpublicfreakouts a day ago as well.

• 1Like

Caliane

The cancer on Reddit is r/politics, r/whitepeopletwitter and r/blackpeopletwitter, as well as some smaller leftist subs that reach the homepage sometimes.

politics is removing threads, whitepeopletwitter is locking threads and blackpeopletwitter has gone private in response to this.

But yeah the "normal" subs and even r/news turned pro Kyle.
its way past them. I got banned from /pics for fucks sake. all the default subs are completely gone.

/dccomics, /comics etc are all totally overrun as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Kyle and CoD are basically the same age. The time of blaming shootings on FPS games has come and gone. People in their 40s and 50s know what video games are now.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
i know lulz it's literally 4mins from my house, i pass by it all the time and its how i know to turn into lowes
Bruh, the Culver's in my town is right in front of Lowes too. TBH the food has gone down hill since it opened, really liked it the first few times I went and they hired only the cutest girls

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
God damn I wish this fucker had slipped away with a scope up his ass today.

• 5Let's Go Brandon!
  • 2Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Good to see my pessimism was defeated and Kyle won the day. Crazy.

Wouldn't it be funny if the rioting was simmered down because people were paranoid of being shot by vigilantes? lol

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kyle and CoD are basically the same age. The time of blaming shootings on FPS games has come and gone. People in their 40s and 50s know what video games are now.
I mean, a lot of people my age have teenagers (or shit, even kids starting college). And I was in high school during Columbine.

To think that the violent video game argument holds water anymore is insane.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
God damn. Imagine being retarded enough to live in any of these dem shithole states. Places where the government literally wants to destroy you so some joggers can score some nikes.

• 2Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
That is the fakest fucking seizure I've ever seen. My son used to have seizures (on medication now). But you don't flop around like a fish. All your muscles lock and while there can be some movement it's nothing even remotely close to that.

Fuck that was hard to watch for me having seen my son go through it.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.