Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How dare you have a mostly white jury in an area that is 93% white. The system is clearly rigged

Forget the area. The country is still mostly white. It should be the exception not the rule when a jury isn't mostly white.

They're probably thinking of the prison population. Insert a 13% / 50% meme here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
“White” tears? L O FUCKING L

Jog on, Wakanda. Jog on…

Don't forget it wasn't long ago Randy Moss was being celebrated for crying on TV over 10 year old emails where John Gruden pointed out a black man had big lips.

The left accuses all white people of fragility because it's the only way to cover for black culture being emotionally imbalanced children.

How many murders and violent crimes a year are caused by black fragility? And do liberals think white people should be found guilty due to white fragility, because they want how many violent black criminals to be found not guilty?

What's the difference? Liberals like Xequecal Xequecal are so racist they don't think black people are able to be responsible for themselves, so black tears and black fragility is excused the same way it is by poor liberal parents, and marvelled at by racist liberals the same way one enjoys watching animals in a zoo.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At some point, white people are going to wake the fuck up. I don't know how long it will take.

happening in slow motion, but it is happening. labeling someone racist, white supremecist, nazi, etc. has lost all meaning. CRT has become a losing political platform. BLM support at all time lows. the left has become the party of blue haired-nose ring-trans-covid weirdos, more ridiculous and offensive to normal people as each day passes.

i compare my own opinions from 2018 to now, and there is a stark difference. people i interact with in RL are expressing opinions you wouldn't hear openly 2 years ago.

something is in the air...

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
happening in slow motion, but it is happening. labeling someone racist, white supremecist, nazi, etc. has lost all meaning. CRT has become a losing political platform. BLM support at all time lows. the left has become the party of blue haired-nose ring-trans-covid weirdos, more ridiculous and offensive to normal people as each day passes.

i compare my own opinions from 2018 to now, and there is a stark difference. people i interact with in RL are expressing opinions you wouldn't hear openly 2 years ago.

something is in the air...
The same thing was said last year almost all summer about the riots.

BLM is at an all time low because the left won the election, much like 2016 it'll pop right back up in 2024.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The teenage girls thing was a video that was going around. It's been forever-ago and my memory is terrible but I think 2 girls were fighting and kyle very gently separated them by lifting the nearest and carrying her away a bit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Rittenhouse/Chauvin was just this shit happening for the 20th time. Remember that illegal immigrant that shot someone in San Francisco and then got off with just weapons charges? Right went absolutely nuts over that. Same fucking shit as the left going apeshit over Brock Turner getting off light. The 2020 riots were mostly peaceful protests and all the looting was white supremacists in disguse. The 1/6 riot was just people peacefully walking around plus an Antifa/FBI false flag. According to the left, coercive police interrogations and hanging judges are a travesty, but when General Flynn is the victim, well now it's perfectly fine. Making Floyd into a martyr signals the downfall of society, but Babbitt can be a martyr.

Over and over and over again. In ANY high-profile case, the facts just don't matter anymore. Who is the criminal and who is the victim depends entirely on the tribal priors of the alleged criminal and alleged victim.

I don't want to sound like a hypocrite based on what I just posted about the left treating black people like children or animals... So, to be clear, while the left categorizes and classifies in general, I'm not doing that here. I'm specifically responding to you as an individual based on my perceived merits if your existence:

You're defective and should be terminated like a broken, rogue robot in the awesome Tom Selleck movie Runaway.

• 1Worf

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Rittenhouse/Chauvin was just this shit happening for the 20th time. Remember that illegal immigrant that shot someone in San Francisco and then got off with just weapons charges? Right went absolutely nuts over that. Same fucking shit as the left going apeshit over Brock Turner getting off light. The 2020 riots were mostly peaceful protests and all the looting was white supremacists in disguse. The 1/6 riot was just people peacefully walking around plus an Antifa/FBI false flag. According to the left, coercive police interrogations and hanging judges are a travesty, but when General Flynn is the victim, well now it's perfectly fine. Making Floyd into a martyr signals the downfall of society, but Babbitt can be a martyr.

Over and over and over again. In ANY high-profile case, the facts just don't matter anymore. Who is the criminal and who is the victim depends entirely on the tribal priors of the alleged criminal and alleged victim.
You can't even accurately formulate the arguments we make regarding very obvious discrepancies with respect to enforcement and charging within the law. Here's an easy primer why people were pissed about the illegal murdering someone in SF:

If you pick up a firearm, then you are responsible for leaves the barrel of that gun. You fired that firearm. You are responsible for the consequences. Full stop. It doesn't matter whether you are defending yourself, like Rittenhouse was, or you're just picking up a random gun you found under a bench, or if a bullet ricocheted off the ground and killed someone.

You are a bad person.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The teenage girls thing was a video that was going around. It's been forever-ago and my memory is terrible but I think 2 girls were fighting and kyle very gently separated them by lifting the nearest and carrying her away a bit.

Yes, but if I recall he also swung at a girl attacking his sister. There was some doubt if it was him or a friend. Either way wasn't much to it compared to the relevant wrap sheet of the criminals attacking Kyle that goes unreported in the media.

People making fun of his American flag crocks that were then sold out. Obligatory cell video from a dinger that wouldn't shut up. If I'm remembering right.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm

BLM is at an all time low because the left won the election, much like 2016 it'll pop right back up in 2024.

agreed, but i predict diminishing returns. every time they trot this shit out it becomes more transparently a political stunt. it was artificially inflated by general lockdown weariness in the summer.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
For certain, nothing of value was learned reading it. However, I think reading shit like this (which was approved for an opinion piece by that paper..) is good to keep in perspective what they actually think about us. They would exterminate us all if they could, while we sit here worrying that they're going to think we're racist. At some point, white people are going to wake the fuck up. I don't know how long it will take.
I think they have. I know everyone in my circle has.

I believe the better question is how much more will we all take before we start actively fighting back.

And I don't necessarily mean physically, although I am fine with that too, but on the moral and ethical ground that the progressive left has chosen for this battlefield. Because right now it is like the Left has decided this war will be fought on water and the Right brought tanks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Holy fuck.

I hate old Joe like Aids-Cancer, and he is a fine representation of the degenerate media establishment (along with his cunt of a wife who HAS to be pegging him on the daily), but this tweet is some of the most sensationalistic, smearing, manipulating crap I have ever read.

In a just world he should be fired and then immediately have the shit kicked out of him as he carried his box of useless shit to his car.

This is the shame our society now carries around. These are adults. With the brains of children.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Friendly reminder that an intern of Joe Scarborough was found dead in his congressional office.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Don't forget it wasn't long ago Randy Moss was being celebrated for crying on TV over 10 year old emails where John Gruden pointed out a black man had big lips.

The left accuses all white people of fragility because it's the only way to cover for black culture being emotionally imbalanced children.

How many murders and violent crimes a year are caused by black fragility? And do liberals think white people should be found guilty due to white fragility, because they want how many violent black criminals to be found not guilty?

What's the difference? Liberals like Xequecal Xequecal are so racist they don't think black people are able to be responsible for themselves, so black tears and black fragility is excused the same way it is by poor liberal parents, and marvelled at by racist liberals the same way one enjoys watching animals in a zoo.
You know, that is a great point.

Someone posted that video of the loser skateboarder confronting the black couple parked in the bike lane and blocking the wheelchair ramp onto the sidewalk.

That video illustrated the weakness of virtue signaling for recognition on the part of the hipster and incredibly deep black fragility as the black guy literally dropped off the deep end because a white guy dared tap on his car and told him he should move.

Black fragility is a real fucking thing, and has resulted in so much damage to our society it is frightening. Ironically, said fragility has been actually caused in a large part by Democrat whites.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't know who David Clarke is. Also I haven't been on here in a day or so but I haven't at any point in the past seen anybody laughing about people dying of heat strokes in prison. I have however heard Kamala Harris cackling about prisoners being food-deprived (and this was back in 2020).

He's a black sheriff who escaped the plantation. So anything reported about his is absolutely definitely true and there's no reason whatsoever to doubt it.

It's just happening in
soooooooooooppppppeeeeeerrrrrr
slllloooooooooowwwww
moooooooooooooo

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If the 3 person were local Kenosha boys we would have heard about it. It'd be blasted all over the airwaves and Rittenhouse would be presented as an "attack on their city". Much the same way federal troops were presented when they went to Portland to protect a courthouse.
At the time a bunch of Antifa bussed in from Portland for these riots. I assume west coast because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.