Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
agreed, but i predict diminishing returns. every time they trot this shit out it becomes more transparently a political stunt. it was artificially inflated by general lockdown weariness in the summer.
It was actually deemed acceptable because over about 10 years of slow media conditioning the collective psyche of North America had been convinced that they had all done something grievous to an entire race of people.

I think it took the Summer of Love for most Normies to finally think to themselves - Wait a minute, fuck this. I didn't do anything to justify this. I just want everyone to be treated equally and for me to be left alone.

But because the progressives are incapable of any kind of reflection or moderation, the vilification of whites and sainting of blacks continues, to the point where cops aren't allowed to pull someone over if they are black, gangs of black people are robbing stores at will, and even the most uninformed of Normies are looking at this and saying it is retarded.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Black fragility is a real fucking thing, and has resulted in so much damage to our society it is frightening. Ironically, said fragility has been actually caused in a large part, by Democrat whites.

Of course it is. I don't even think that's ironic, it's working as intended. Kinda like how race baiters want American Inventor to maintain it's magical power. This is the new sharecropping. Whatever means necessary to keep them on the plantation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Don't forget it wasn't long ago Randy Moss was being celebrated for crying on TV over 10 year old emails where John Gruden pointed out a black man had big lips.

The left accuses all white people of fragility because it's the only way to cover for black culture being emotionally imbalanced children.

How many murders and violent crimes a year are caused by black fragility? And do liberals think white people should be found guilty due to white fragility, because they want how many violent black criminals to be found not guilty?

What's the difference? Liberals like @Xequecal are so racist they don't think black people are able to be responsible for themselves, so black tears and black fragility is excused the same way it is by poor liberal parents, and marvelled at by racist liberals the same way one enjoys watching animals in a zoo.

They don't have big lips? Next "science" will say blacks don't have wide noses.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
For certain, nothing of value was learned reading it. However, I think reading shit like this (which was approved for an opinion piece by that paper..) is good to keep in perspective what they actually think about us. They would exterminate us all if they could, while we sit here worrying that they're going to think we're racist. At some point, white people are going to wake the fuck up. I don't know how long it will take.

You cant take that personal. Leftists have no skills to build anything, so to feel empowered they spend all their time criticizing what other people have made. They have to scream about the flaws to feel better about why they have / do nothing. Flaws have to be removed, they are the obstacles that are stopping the perfection of Communism from being able to finally manifest in its true form and bring about paradise. But when your only tool is finding fault in others then everyone not you becomes a nail. "Cancel Culture" is just the junior varsity Purging. If you werent around, they would spend their time purging each other. Happens every time.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Id say defense kind of fucked up by not having a firearms expert testifying about the real capabilities of the AR-15 considering littlefingers absolutely insane claims and endless focusing on Kyle specifically having a AR-15.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
It was actually deemed acceptable because over about 10 years of slow media conditioning the collective psyche of North America had been convinced that they had all done something grievous to an entire race of people.

I think it took the Summer of Love for most Normies to finally think to themselves - Wait a minute, fuck this. I didn't do anything to justify this. I just want everyone to be treated equally and for me to be left alone.

But because the progressives are incapable of any kind of reflection or moderation, the vilification of whites and sainting of blacks continues, to the point where cops aren't allowed to pull someone over if they are black, gangs of black people are robbing stores at will, and even the most uninformed of Normies are looking at this and saying it is retarded.
Replying to myself here because I had another point:

In Canada we don't have a massive black population (although BLM STILL marched around crying racism last year, SMH) so our media/government-sponsored conditioning has been centered around the Indigenous.

I work in an industry where I saw first hand the manipulation, the greed, the selfishness, of the Indigenous as they outright lie and steal millions from the oil and gas industry, holding up projects for no reason other than media exposure and increased potential for monetary rewards. Their Chiefs are millionaires while most of them move from one destroyed government-supplied housing unit to another, and yet they refuse to acknowledge the real issues. Just like black has been set against white in society, within the indigenous community the 0.1% manipulate the rest to hate whitey and ignore the fact that the 0.1% is living high while the rest literally scrounge in the dirt.

Anyway - Free Rittenhouse. I was gutted by that video of him breaking down. That shit had me in tears. That kid needs to destroy the media when he is done.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
For certain, nothing of value was learned reading it. However, I think reading shit like this (which was approved for an opinion piece by that paper..) is good to keep in perspective what they actually think about us. They would exterminate us all if they could, while we sit here worrying that they're going to think we're racist. At some point, white people are going to wake the fuck up. I don't know how long it will take.

It would be interesting to see the results of a poll that asks people on either side of the partisan divide whether they'd make their political opponents disappear. Something like "if you could wave a magic wand and make every [Republican/Democrat] disappear, would you?"

I would assume that the percentage of Yes votes would be much higher on the left side. But it would be interesting to find out what the actual figures are.

Maybe a poll similar to this already exists and I haven't seen it yet, in which case, anyone who has, feel free to post it.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Worst white supremaciat ever. I revoke his membership

Funny thing was, he had a fourth assailant who was a black guy and he didn't shoot that guy. Was too busy trying to get away from the pack that was chasing him down.

• 2Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I work in an industry where I saw first hand the manipulation, the greed, the selfishness, of the Indigenous as they outright lie and steal millions from the oil and gas industry, holding up projects for no reason other than media exposure and increased potential for monetary rewards. Their Chiefs are millionaires while most of them move from one destroyed government-supplied housing unit to another, and yet they refuse to acknowledge the real issues. Just like black has been set against white in society, within the indigenous community the 0.1% manipulate the rest to hate whitey and ignore the fact that the 0.1% is living high while the rest literally scrounge in the dirt.
So, they're just like black people and race pimps in America? (And everywhere else?)

1636738833407.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Forget the area. The country is still mostly white. It should be the exception not the rule when a jury isn't mostly white.

They're probably thinking of the prison population. Insert a 13% / 50% meme here.

They don't care about any of that. People who write those kinds of articles do it because the idea is POC juries are unlikely to convict black defendants and more likely to convict white defendants. It's part of the whole "rebalance the prisons" thing, bringing Equity(tm) to the incarceration system by artificially lowering one number and artificially increasing another.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
"We have clear picture and video evidence of provocation and a gun being raised" .....you just need to look super close....squint your eyes.....turn your head 30 degrees.....if these videos and pictures are so clear then why the fuck can't you see what the fuck is going on in them?

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
"We have clear picture and video evidence of provocation and a gun being raised" .....you just need to look super close....squint your eyes.....turn your head 30 degrees.....if these videos and pictures are so clear then why the fuck can't you see what the fuck is going on in them?
I wouldn't even care if he did. The second Kyle tried to disengage and run that's it. If you chase at that point you're the aggressor and should be delt with.

• 3Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
L O L "its playing weird now"

Jesus fucking both these ADAs are fucking retards.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

If you dig deep and use all of your imagination you can see beyond any reasonable doubt.

gaslight GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
happening in slow motion, but it is happening. labeling someone racist, white supremecist, nazi, etc. has lost all meaning. CRT has become a losing political platform. BLM support at all time lows. the left has become the party of blue haired-nose ring-trans-covid weirdos, more ridiculous and offensive to normal people as each day passes.

i compare my own opinions from 2018 to now, and there is a stark difference. people i interact with in RL are expressing opinions you wouldn't hear openly 2 years ago.

I'm also totally different from 2018. I thought Trump was doing a surprisingly good job but I was still a democrat in terms of what ideology I thought worked best for the country and so forth, even though they'd been slowly losing me since Zimmermania and the 2014+ advent of Weird Tumblr Crap. 2019 I was mostly off the plantation simply because I was catching the dems in so many lies about Trump and it was at the point where they had basically no credibility anymore. However 2020 was when they really blew me away with how bad they actually are. In 2018 I had beef with the far-left but I was pretty nice about it, now I'm pissed-off and vocal.

something is in the air...

Would you say people are on... /puts on sunglasses ...the warpath?

YEAAAAAAAAH

Sorry. I'll show myself out.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I've seen them play this video about 20 times now and I haven't been able to identify any single human where they are pointing, let alone a human pointing a gun.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.