Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck, I didn't realize how tense I was over this trial until the verdict was read. I have my issues with depression and anxiety, I admit it, but I actually had to fight back tears of relief. I am Canadian and his does not effect me in the slightest and yet here we are...

Holy
Fuck
I logged into the livestream and just missed the first couple not guiltys and Kyle was already tearing up so I was thinking that it wasn't going well but then I heard the last three and had a similar reaction. It's a relief for Kyle and a relief for things actually being done properly in the country. He needs to sue everybody now but especially sitting government officials who can't help but poke their useless noses into court case after court case

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wish I had a Culver's near me. I'd feast like Greasus Goldtooth. For the maw!!

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I ain't gonna lie, my eyes almost teared up watching ARKyle collapse as the jury verdict was read.

• 12Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The salt is flowing

1637346277717.png

• 12Worf
  • 3Pathetic
  • 2Like
Reactions: 20 users

Caliane

Question is will they give him his gun back on the way out of the courthouse, and does he still have magazines loaded up?
can't really get back evidence like that. also, his friends gun technically. he won't get it back.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Cherry on Top was that a fat sloshy white woman was in fact the Foreman and didnt cuck.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Goonsquad Officer
watching him collapse and then try to summon his dignity was hard feels man

• 11Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users
Status
Not open for further replies.