Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
it doesnt matter if they are genuinely misinformed, or deliberately understanding things in a way that benefits their bias/agenda. They obviously live in an alternate reality, and only feeling the pain that the truth ends up bringing to these people will bring them out of their fantasy bubble.

The big issue I see is that they can get away with deliberately spreading misinformation, because the alibi is easy. "They didn't know the context" or "Thats what I feel to be true so it must be".

The left is mostly comprised of people that believe the world is what it ought to be based on their fantasizing, and not what it actually is. Some make it out to the truth on the other side. Some remain at the mall forever and end up staying in a childhood like state where they cant take ownership of anything.

This trial was reality vs expectations. The people living in reality knew how this would end, and it has as expected.
Morally vs factually correct, like AOC stated.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
I called the wife up and told her to bundle the kids up, we're going out to eat good tonight! She asked where. I said CULVERS.

• 17Worf
  • 12Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 35 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ok. Jeremy from TheQuartering, who are you here?

He was just on the Rekieta Law stream, and yelled "Culvers for everybody in Wisconsin! Cheese Curds, Cod Fillets". No one else is talking about Culvers alongside this trial. Zapatta started that here!

Timestamped:
either this board gets a lot more attention than we realize or its just a coincidence because Culvers is a Wisconsin based food chain.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Why do dumb fucks think this has anything to do with the blacks.

If there was ever clear evidence there are simply two sides, the side of good and the side of evil Pedophiles, criminals, commies, scum, and shades of gray turbo faggots today proves it without a doubt. Look at the vile shit the dems are spewing today.
1) because the Kenosha riots were in response to police shooting (killing? I don’t even know if this fucker died) jacob Blake who was armed and had either raped or attempted to rape a woman. They use this to justify it as a race issue.

2) sheep feeding on MSM purposeful misinformation that the dead rioters were black.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
IMG_20211119_153936.jpg

• 14Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 20 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
either this board gets a lot more attention than we realize or its just a coincidence because Culvers is a Wisconsin based food chain.
Honestly, with the shitlords that post here, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. He thinks just like we do.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I guess a few folks here and elsewhere need to eat some crow about the Defense team. They got the win. It doesn't matter how many days the verdict takes, a win is a win.
AMEN. The sheer amount of beagling that was going on in here was enough that I almost opened a KILL shelter.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 5 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Saw this in a twitter feed, but couldn't link directly for some reason, see bolded section

"A profanity-laced shouting match erupted outside the Kenosha County Courthouse moments before the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict was read. Then 'God Bless America' blared on a loudspeaker after the 18-year-old Antioch man was acquitted of all charges. 'I flew here from California. ... I wasn’t going to let the Rittenhouse family be here and not feel supported. This is a just trial,' said Brandon Lesco. His sign read: 'Free Kyle. The USA is still worth defending.'" — Chicago Sun-Times

• 8Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 11 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I'm honestly very happy for Kyle. I couldn't be happier that justice was actually served for someone who deserves it the most.

I'm torn though. I feel like any kind of hope is dangerous right now. Like any victory just kicks the can down the road since it restores some faith in a broken system.

• 9Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
1) because the Kenosha riots were in response to police shooting (killing? I don’t even know if this fucker died) jacob Blake who was armed and had either raped or attempted to rape a woman. They use this to justify it as a race issue.

2) sheep feeding on MSM purposeful misinformation that the dead rioters were black.
Shot 7 times in the back as he leaned into his car, survived but paralyzed.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
LOL Saw this on another stream. Are these like... the parents of one of the communists? lmao.

View attachment 383344
That red head looks like she just realized she lost a bet on the verdict and will be guzzling some Kyle flavored throat yogurt in the very near future.. and is not too pleased about that.

View attachment 383384

Seven out of top 10 shit holes in America. Nothing of value will be lost.
Hurm.... I wonder what all those cities have in common.... Something about who runs them and if they'll stop rioters I suspect.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Gonna be a pass on that one, today.

Nah Jake Gyllenhaal GIF - Nah Jake Gyllenhaal Nope - Discover & Share GIFs

Should read it, Reddit is on his side.

Really shows how extreme twitter is by comparison. Because reddit is a massive echo chamber and yet the ridiculousness of this trial even penetrated there.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.