Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stave

Potato del Grande
One Culvers ARKyle Special, Butter Burger with cheese and a cod sandwich. Forgot to put the cheese curds in the picture. And I forgot to order a Cement Mixer damnit. I never buy desert but was gonna splurge tonight. It was fucking delicious, and no, I didn't eat it all, I'm not a lardass.

1.jpg

• 8Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Not like we needed more evidence but Twitter needs to be scattered to the four winds and never allowed to reform. The fucking endless parade of hacks, celebrities, politicians, pundits and talking heads of all shapes and sizes repeating the same basic bullshit take having watched none of the trial and having gotten all of their facts from their Twitter bubbles I just have no tolerance for any longer. HERP A DERP THE KID GOT AWAY WITH MURDER SYSTEM BAD BLACK LIVES MATTER GOOD fuck all of them. They're not even part of the discussion with their NPC talking points and hot takes. There was nothing stopping anyone from watching the trial, getting the facts and having something informed to say. If you needed to catch up the evidence part of the trial ended what, end of last Thursday? Last Friday?

He shot an unhinged child rapist that threatened his life, chased him and tried to disarm him and after that clean bit of shooting a bunch of Antifa pukes tried to prevent him from getting to the police so they could enact mob justice upon him. Kyle shot exactly all of the people he needed to shoot to stay alive with zero innocent people taking so much as a bit of shrapnel. It borders on the miraculous.

Don't turn it off yet, it's literally a meat grinder of liability they are all jumping into. I hope Barnes has interns screenshotting the shit out of the entire twittersphere right now.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Social media is truly the megaphone for stupidity.
I need that on a shirt so I can spread the message everywhere I go.

Edit: For those just joining us. I made the shirt and ordered one ^^ (see below).

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 4 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't turn it off yet, it's literally a meat grinder of liability they are all jumping into. I hope Barnes has interns screenshotting the shit out of the entire twittersphere right now.

Hard to sue for a twitter comment from these guys. It would just be dismissed as opinion.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The salt of the left in its most distilled form, wish it was a haiku.

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hard to sue for a twitter comment from these guys. It would just be dismissed as opinion.

Except the part where it was published. Rittenhouse is not a public figure, they have no immunity for what they are saying.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Except the part where it was published. Rittenhouse is not a public figure, they have no immunity for what they are saying.

It being published doesn't eliminate the opinion defense. Opinion is the go to defense for all these claims for broadcasters and it will be one of the primary defenses to a defamation claim in this case.

The only thing it being published changes is whether its a slander or a libel case and it would be the later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It being published doesn't eliminate the opinion defense. Hell, opinion is the go to defense for all these claims for broadcasters.

Nothing personal but I am gonna go with Robert Barnes legal opinion in this matter.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
It being published doesn't eliminate the opinion defense. Opinion is the go to defense for all these claims for broadcasters and it will be one of the primary defenses to a defamation claim in this case.

Take a reading break.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Rather than run around trying to nab twitter tards I'd rather he put the prosecution and the state on trial.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Take a reading break.

Should probably include something relevant to what were talking about then, like:

or examples of cases like when fact checkers were considered opinion pieces in the case of Candace Owens:

as a Barnes follower, Zapatta is probably familiar with that one as he's gone over it on multiple occasions.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
They were talking about this on Rekieta Law stream today, that any kind of defamation is going to be an epic hill for Kyle to climb, and that was coming from a defamation lawyer.

So who knows. I hope he can, but remember: The covington boys didnt get 250M from WaPo for winning the case. They settled the lawsuit, which was for 250M, for an undisclosed amount probably far far less than the 250M.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Should probably include something relevant to what were talking about then, like:

No one was disputing there are defenses and that opinion is not defamation, they were pointing out the stupidity of your statement, which still stands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
1637373986074.png

Code:
https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/status/1461781419835985925

---

I know it's a meme and he won't delete it but people, yall need to start screenshotting these salt tweets and posts because these people will delete their hot-takes.

If you use firefox you can literally right click in open space and "Take Screenshot" and copy / paste into a post.

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 13 users
Status
Not open for further replies.