Get Hard - Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart

DMK_sl

shitlord
Kevin Hart's comedy has become to much lately. He's taken the KH character to far IMO. Needs to tone down on the stupidity and over exaggeration coz his original stands ups are funny as shit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Kevin Hart did a set at Patrice O'Neal's funeral. I was there (Patrice was my favorite comic) and got to meet a lot of really big comics as a result. Fucking Patrice though... that magnificent fat bastard should have taken better care of himself.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was about to say the exact opposite....
Same here, except that I'm pretty sure Will can carry kevin. I saw Grudge match recently, and Deniro and Stallone did a fine job of watering him down. Will should have no problem.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Will Ferrell:
Night at the Roxbury, Zoolander, Anchorman, Ricky Bobby, Old School, Elf, Stranger than Fiction, Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory, Land of the Lost, The Other Guys, Megamind

Kevin Hart:
Um...Soul Plane? Was Ride Along any good?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ride along was not any good. Soul plane is another good example. I guess he's really good as long as he's not the only one being funny. So he should be fine in this movie.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will Ferrell:
Night at the Roxbury, Zoolander, Anchorman, Ricky Bobby, Old School, Elf, Stranger than Fiction, Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory, Land of the Lost, The Other Guys, Megamind

Kevin Hart:
Um...Soul Plane? Was Ride Along any good?
He had spots in the Scary Movie's (3 and 4 I think?) that were comical as he was a background character. As long as he has someone to play off of he should be good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Speaking of Will Ferrell, what's your favorite movie of his?

Mine is an odd choice. Stranger than Fiction. It's a different type of story, and I really like it for that reason.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I really hate to go so mainstream, but it's hard for me to turn Stepbrothers off if I randomly find it playing on FX or whatever. That said the scene with the dart in Old School and the character he played in wedding crashers were very memorable for me.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
other guys was great and i cant stand marky mark. Harts best thing in a movie/tv show was prolly his cameo on party down

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh shit, you're right. Other Guys was a really good comedy with just enough serious. They had The Rock going full retard, and that was funny.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He had spots in the Scary Movie's (3 and 4 I think?) that were comical as he was a background character. As long as he has someone to play off of he should be good.
This. As horrible as the scary movies got hart and Anthony Anderson talking about waking up dead made me legit laugh my balls off.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Another stereotypical movie only this time drawn off of the evil white man, and the uncle tom black man who is secretly pretending to be a thug. Looks as if Anchorman 2 and The Interview fucked and then had to have an abortion this would be that. This is on Elf level stupid.

Will is becoming Adam Sandler, and Kevin Heart just isn't funny in movies.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh shit, you're right. Other Guys was a really got od comedy with just enough serious. They had The Rock going full retard, and that was funny.
i will watch the other guys just for Michael Keaton. but that movie had a lot of clasic scenes and Wills lion vs tuna rant was amazing the first time hearing it