Get Hard - Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart

iannis

Musty Nester
Will isn't Sandler level of phoning it in. Ferrell at least pretends to try, even when he isn't. And I do think that, not always, he usually is trying to make something decent. Sandler straight up doesn't give a damn. It's just that will doesn't have the wit that Phil Hartman had but his humor is following a similar evolution. You have to believe that the guy is actually smart for those jokes to work, the joke is being dumb in a smart way and it always has been... or at least that he knows he's being dumb. Otherwise it's just a dumb guy being dumb.

He's hit and miss. Most of these guys don't even bother to take a swing anymore, so at least Ferrell has that much going for him.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Didnt know this was a hard R, looks watchable after seeing the redband trailer

Szlia

I had a WTF moment at the end of this trailer, but I guess it's pretty easy to confuse Etan Cohen with Ethan Coen.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Interdasting. Wife's cow-orkers are telling her it's a pile of garbage. Anyone else got opinions?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Shit. This doesn't pass the "wife's co-workers" test?!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Interdasting. Wife's cow-orkers are telling her it's a pile of garbage. Anyone else got opinions?
Will Ferrell is mostly miss than hit when it comes to movies. Will not watch.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
His movies suck, but he himself is usually at LEAST okay. There's usually 2-3 gems per even his worst movies.
Thats why I will pay 6 dollars to watch it on TV when its out and not 40 (2 people) to watch it in the theaters.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I would pay to go see Will Farrell be a patriot and suck a cock. I'm a true American hero, sucking cocks down to zero.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't think of a bad will ferrell movie off the top of my head. The closest I can come up with would be movies where he played a bit part like zoolander.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
You liked Semi-Pro? And wasn't he the main in some terrible kids movie about dinosaurs or some other lost world nonsense?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I liked him in the Campaign, Old School, Step Brothers and that horrible Blades of Glory movie for some reason. I also loved him on SNL. The rest of the movies he did I did not enjoy.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I can't think of a bad will ferrell movie off the top of my head. The closest I can come up with would be movies where he played a bit part like zoolander.
Land of the Lost could possibly be the worst movie of all time. Anchor Man 2 isn't far behind it. Will Farrell is following the path of almost every SNL actor in history: Start out awesome with three of four blockbuster movies, then die a quick death. The only SNL actors that have had stay ability are Steve Martin, Dan Aykroyd, and Bill Murray.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
The only thing worse than a Will Farrell movie is a Will Farrell movie with Kevin Hart in it. Give will random cameos in movies and it rocks, just don't give him 2 hrs to shit up a movie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Land of the Lost could possibly be the worst movie of all time. Anchor Man 2 isn't far behind it. Will Farrell is following the path of almost every SNL actor in history: Start out awesome with three of four blockbuster movies, then die a quick death. The only SNL actors that have had stay ability are Steve Martin, Dan Aykroyd, and Bill Murray.
well, farrell hasnt been a regular on SNL since the 90s? i dunno if his career has the "stayability" as murray, but akroyd has been washed up for over 20 years and martin was never a cast member of SNL. a 15-20 year movie career is nothing for farrell to be ashamed of.