Get Hard - Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You liked Semi-Pro? And wasn't he the main in some terrible kids movie about dinosaurs or some other lost world nonsense?
I haven't seen all of semi pro, just portions, but what I've seen i liked and intend to watch it one day all the way through. I don't recall any kids movies, but lost world was pretty good even if it wasn't classic will farrell.

Land of the Lost could possibly be the worst movie of all time.
Of course it was cheesy, you know lost world was a remake, right, and the original was cheesy as shit? If this one wasn't cheesy it would have been an abomination. Sorry if you went to see it and were too stupid to know it was going to be cheesy, but that's not Will's fault. It's your parents fault for not raising you right.

Devlin

Golden Squire
well, farrell hasnt been a regular on SNL since the 90s? i dunno if his career has the "stayability" as murray, but akroyd has been washed up for over 20 years and martin was never a cast member of SNL. a 15-20 year movie career is nothing for farrell to be ashamed of.
Also Steve Martin hasn't made a good movie since 1988 unless you count Bowfinger and Parenthood as good movies which I don't.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Semi-Pro and Land of the Lost were both amazing. You guys look so stupid right now.
My wife barfed during Semi Pro. She went outside and puked into a garbage can. It might have been the alcohol but I am pretty sure it was the movie.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Semi-Pro has great bits. If you watch the poker table scene and don't laugh you're the problem, not the movie. Land of the Lost had some funny stuff too, but the story/setting were just weird as fuck if you weren't a TV watcher. His worst movies are obviously Bewitched and Kicking and Screaming. Maybe Night at the Roxbury.

Column_sl

shitlord
I would watch this if it didn't have Kevin Hart in it. Hate that poor mans Chris Tucker.

Can't wait till he goes to Martin Lawrence status ,and no one gives a fuck.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I liked him in the Campaign, Old School, Step Brothers and that horrible Blades of Glory movie for some reason. I also loved him on SNL. The rest of the movies he did I did not enjoy.
You didn't enjoy Anchorman? WTF kind of monster are you?

The Other Guys
Elf
Talladega Nights
Stranger Than Fiction

All those are fucking awesome.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Then I guess you enjoy watching shit. Do you sit at your toilet and laugh as its swirling around?
I could agree on The Other Guys, but Elf? Come the fuck on lol.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty good movie. They don't even say "American Inventor" a thousand times like everyone is probably expecting after some SJW reviews. Will Ferrell never says it, in fact. Definitely some good laffles and classic Ferrell shit. Hart was actually pretty good and they had good chemistry. You can tell in a lot of scenes one of them is stifling a smile while the other one is saying shit. They're paaaaaaaallllllssss!

8/10

Alison Brie is in lingerie for like 5 minutes in the first 10 minutes. Buy a 10 dollar ticket, watch that part, and leave and you'd still come out ahead. Talk about "Get Hard". HEYOOOOOOOO

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
christ, you guys crawl up my ass because of some of the films i pan, but you gotta be a goddamn communist if you dont like Elf. the movie is gold just for blonde Zoey Deschanel and the scene with Peter Dinklage..

ferrell is probably the best comedy actor in the last 10 years, he has some bombs but the majority of his films are fun as hell to watch. i even paid to see Blades of Glory in the theater and i enjoyed it. land of the lost is simply terrible though. no way around that.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Step Brothers is still probably my favorite comedy from the past few years. Funniest movie I have seen in a long time.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Then I guess you enjoy watching shit. Do you sit at your toilet and laugh as its swirling around?
I could agree on The Other Guys, but Elf? Come the fuck on lol.
WTF is wrong with you?

He was amazing in Zoolander, too

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I love Will Ferrell. Anchor Man is one of the greatest comedies of all time. Step Brothers is equally as good, and even Talladega Nights is pretty god damn funny. Just haven't found any of his more recent movies very funny at all. The Other Guys had funny scenes, but not a great overall movie. And Elf was a good movie. Just think he may have hit his peak with Step Brothers, and is now on the downward side of the slope.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
WTF is wrong with you?

He was amazing in Zoolander, too
I also said all cameos he has done in movies always rocked and what he is best at. Just having him as the main guy for a 2 hr movie, just drags on. You can only over act and take it past that line for only so long before it gets old.
I will pick Will over Jim Carrey any day though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I also said all cameos he has done in movies always rocked and what he is best at. Just having him as the main guy for a 2 hr movie, just drags on. You can only over act and take it past that line for only so long before it gets old.
I will pick Will over Jim Carrey any day though.
he doesnt cameo in zoolander, not in the least, he is the big bad of the film and has a ton of scenes. a cameo would be all the famous people zoolander runs into.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Anyone who doesn't like Zoolander is a communist. Also, I agree with Chuk about the cameo stuff. A cameo would be like his appearance in Wedding Crashers, where he's only in the movie for less than ten minutes.