Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
But Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms yo.

The best movie The Affleck ever did was Paycheck with The Uma but the best movie ever made was Brain Candy which neither I or my more-coked-up-than-I sister did not audition for, but we would have in some alternate reality. Cause that shit is real - enough chemicals and your brain is gone, a medium amount and your memory is gone. Peeps are always like the Nazis did this and the Nazis did that but you know they mostly just fucking killed you instead of erasing you from fucking history and chemically turning your brain into mush.

Now before Screamfeeder or a_skeleton_02 goes all Elisha bitch why are you so fucking Pro-Nazi all the time ? Let me jsut say the only fucking problem with the Nazis is that they targeted Jews instead of Arabs also they had sozialistische in the middle of their party name and that's just s fucking dishonest. Democracy is a farce, Dictatorships and Absolute Monarchies are the only real honest choices. Trump (Prince Kaine) needs to go full Nazi to burn down the Reichstag, round up the Dems and Arabs execute everyone involved with murdering children at Planned Parenthood clinics, University of California, San Francisco Hospital and other Holocustoriums and this Country is good to go.

Also you didn't answer the pillow question - are they stuffed with blow or Coca leaves? Or the tears of the Bolivian workers. Cause if its the blow I'm coming over when Im back in LA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Is that a gif from the 90s?

Do you want it to be? @a_skeleton_03 you got to appease the chicks and since you can't send blow via Wonkavision yet: you need a Lacey Aphrodite Like, cause she's the prettiest bitch to walk this Earth since the last time Aphrodite was incarnate on this miserable speck of a planet, you need an Elisha Dushku Like, cause I'm special, and you need a William Shatner Like, cause Shatner is the Dushku's spiritual father.

william-shatner-tos.jpg

quhs4skg2n011.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I want to get my antenna polished, is that still offered? Regardless of what all is done with the gif or where it's from.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I want to get my antenna polished, is that still offered? Regardless of what all is done with the gif or where it's from.
I, The Dushku, am a a child of Lesbos, and like all attractive Lesbians (which is most of the chicks n Hollywood cause after enough Suck and Fucks with the likes of Harvey Weinstein you get turned off on men) you have zero chance. And by zero chance I means zeros chances withouts de proper mix of the only drug that matters: cunt food (sometimes called blow), booze and cigarettes at which point every Lesbian decides that a little Penis polishing is absolutely on the table, floor, bed or loveseat. So all the Affleck had to do in Chasing Amy, and Kevin Smith knows this is provably true, but would have made for a much shorter movie, is to invite the Lesbian of your choice over for Pinochle and instead of cards on the table are four lines of cunt food cut with Stevia (Erythitol ups them there Estrogen and Progesterin levels), a packet of American Spirits (Mint Green) and of course vodka with grapefruit juice to mix.

And a small cheese and fruit plate can't hurt.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, that shoots down my next question, which was going to be whether or not Tip tapped that. Unless he's into blow, I guess?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Well, that shoots down my next question, which was going to be whether or not Tip tapped that. Unless he's into blow, I guess?
Tip and I have an understandng. Which is no sex until I get my share of the Beale Treasure. He is an actual idiot savant (as you folks should know from his posts) when it comes to Cryptography and broke the Beale Cipher. He did a textual analysis of the writing and figured out that it was written by Mark Twain and the missing letter was the 'Friend' letter at the end of Huckleberry Finn (written at the same time as the Beale Ciphers in 1884-5). He proved to me that Mark Twain aka Samuel Langhorne Clemens was in fact a CSA agent who ran intelligence for the CSA in Nevada, New Mexico territories and California during the War Years and was the architect of the removal of the Richmond Stores to caves in Virginia and Tennesee along with George and Gabriel Rains and the Confederacy politburo). Twain brorke security one time, which you can read about in one place, his original authorized biography: in Nevada Twain got drunk and told folks at some bar in Virginia City that he was a Lt in the CSA.

The actual numbers in the Ciphers were Lats and Longitudes not substitionary and they refer to three different locations, the most important of which for sex purposes is the location just outside of Wytheville, Virginia where the Richmond Stores and a large part of the Confederate Treasury were buried. The actual location of "Twain's Well" is visible on bing maps.

Also he hasn't set me up with any cunt food cause he's too chicken to go out and buy blow - and a good girl never buys it for herself.

l2qdxxkvpplz.png

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Nobody here is going to appease the chicks, there are no girls on the internet. This thread is hilarious, but you are certainly not important enough to warrant your own reaction of any kind.

Be better. Work harder. Generate some more lulz. Then... maybe we can talk.

Signed,
FoH Lord of Reactions

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Nobody here is going to appease the chicks, there are no girls on the internet. This thread is hilarious, but you are certainly not important enough to warrant your own reaction of any kind.

Be better. Work harder. Generate some more lulz. Then... maybe we can talk.

Signed,
FoH Lord of Reactions

Break a girl's heart why don't cha? No worries Shiva is descending so this shitshow is over soon.

Can we still be friends after the fallout?

Lightning Fast
Break a girl's heart why don't cha? No worries Shiva is descending so this shitshow is over soon.

Can we still be friends after the fallout?

Sure. I'll need someone to entertain me while I bolg up hunting for artifacts of power in the realm of Deseret. Mjolnir seems particularly appealing...

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Sure. I'll need someone to entertain me while I bolg up hunting for artifacts of power in the realm of Deseret. Mjolnir seems particularly appealing...

Eliza is the actress, I'm the dancer and i can striptease like nobody else but you better stock up on blow, cigarettes and vodka before you gate through to Deseret after the bombs go off if you want more than a tease. Mjolner is located in or near a lake in Norway in our world - it's one big reason the Nazi's invaded Norway - they were looking for relics of power - the Confederacy too. It's why the USS Alabama sailed into Cherbourg isntead of Liverpool to grab a relic at Chenenceaux. But you have to pretty bolgy to weild Mjolner... Why don't you start by looking for a +1 hammer first...

Lightning Fast
Eliza is the actress, I'm the dancer and i can striptease like nobody else but you better stock up on blow, cigarettes and vodka before you gate through to Deseret after the bombs go off if you want more than a tease. Mjolner is located in or near a lake in Norway in our world - it's one big reason the Nazi's invaded Norway - they were looking for relics of power - the Confederacy too. It's why the USS Alabama sailed into Cherbourg isntead of Liverpool to grab a relic at Chenenceaux. But you have to pretty bolgy to weild Mjolner... Why don't you start by looking for a +1 hammer first...

I don't do blow, or smoke cigs and I'm more of a quality sipping Rum kind of guy. And no offense, but I'm not into 37 yr old stripteasers. It's not 2001 any more, doncha know. Your entertainment value is in telling tall tales.

+1 Hammer?! I'll have you know I was one of (if not) the first people in the world to wield the mighty Dark Edge of Insanity! Mjolnir is right in my wheelhouse

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Small plate of cheese, smithy hammer, see you soon

Smithy hammer? Is that what you tell all the girls when you're looking for someone to work your bellows?

I don't do blow, or smoke cigs and I'm more of a quality sipping Rum kind of guy. And no offense, but I'm not into 37 yr old stripteasers. It's not 2001 any more, doncha know. Your entertainment value is in telling tall tales.

+1 Hammer?! I'll have you know I was one of (if not) the first people in the world to wield the mighty Dark Edge of Insanity! Mjolnir is right in my wheelhouse

I'd have been more impressed if you said you crafted and wielded an Arcanite Reaper before the nerf. I'm not, in fact, 37, nor is Eliza, Lacey Chabert isn't the only girl who has the wrong birthdate on IMDB. Bring It On came out in 2000 and was filmed before 2000, we were not 20 and did not look 20 in that film. Hollywood lies about the age of girls because we were all underage that is under 18 and Lacey was very underage when she did Party of Five (1994) she was not 12 when she did Party of Five as IMDB's current birthdate of 1982 would have you believe . This is provably true if you look at a fucking picture of her on party of five when she was fucking seven and compare it to what a twelve year old look like or compare it to growth rates in girls (by 12 girls have like 80% of their height) and compare it to when she was eleven or twelve in Lost in Space. So now you know, again, that IMDB lies about ages because Hollywood is run by fucktards.

But you know what I could stand too lose a few pounds. I got fat on frites in Framce. Diet ahoy.

So that'at s your tall tale for today - the lies told by Hollywood, repeated by Wikipedia and IMDb to fuck over hot girls because guys won't believe your fucking eyes over Wikipedia.

bcd9f209fb1723a3178c17b27caeaa36--lacey-chabert-lost-in-space.jpg

lacey-x-_xtne.jpg
girls_height_weight_chart.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Mic Drop

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That what women look like dependin on what they eat growin up? Looks like its working.

Fat on fries? I drown mine in gravy.