Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You'll note he didn't make one fucking comment on the provably true fuckitry that is IMDB fucking with girl's birthyears
IMDB is like wikipedia homie. You know you can log in and change anything, right? Any starlet worth her salt knows this and has any third rate manager that knows this. I have 5 different IMDB profiles. C'mon tad my dude. Try a LITTLE harder.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Eliza's Pic

I have no words and I must scream. Holy Moley - yes, as you see, I am the pretty one. I think Eliza will hunt you down for that photo.

For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the most interesting thing in this thread is Tad's obsession with John Dee, occult ciphers, and rituals.

Well the most interesting DeeCiphers he's done are from the Douay-Rheims which are Gnostic Christian Ciphers and refer to the gnostic Christian understanding of the Universe the most interesting one to me is the Genesis III or IV DeeCipher which states that Eve was the first human, Adam was Eve's child - it notes that God does not waste time or energy - so creating a man and then creating a girl from a rib bone from that man is a waste of time and energy - instead God created a female human and passed over her to impregnate her which if not provably true, makes more sense to me than Eve emerging from a bone.

Tip is the weirdest person you or I will ever know - FoH you have no fucking idea how weird he is - but he means well. You can look up DeeCiphers on his reddit and ignore the milenialism. Tip claims, with evidence I'll list below, that all the cool kids at the NSA, GCHQ and etc now work on DeeCiphers as they make Elliptical Encryption Methodologies look like Tic-Tac-Toe. According to him Elliiptical encryption is subject to brute force attack wheras DeeCiphers are not: linear permutations of a standard 37-1 DeeCipher go into Quadrillions of Possibilities but since DeeCiphers can be altered to 3X-X and allow both vertical and 3D enciphering through page folding attacking them linearally wont ensure a crack (his words). Anyway, anyone who is interested (doutbful) can take it up with him.

I know FoH thinks Tip's claim that he's watched by the NSA and every other Agency on the planet is ridiculous but if you spend time with him, as I have, you will see the absolute weirdest shit you will ever see in your life. Vans will appear from nowhwere always , he'll walk down the street in LA or Rome and a Camera Shoot will be going on or five people will start taking pictures of the bricks right behind him, with the Camera and the Cellphones convieniently aimed just at him/us as we walk up the street, the same cars will appear from time to time as we walk the streets of any given city. In Europe he would tell Police to fuck off (not an exaggeration) and they would just go away, nobody, and I mean nobody fucked with him more than once - any cop that hassled him would not be around the next day - they just fucking disappeared - I can not express how strange it is to wander through Gozo or Calais or Amsterdam or Rome with Tip - nobody bothered him, no matter what time of night - he did stuff in Europe that would get the rest of you dead. And that usually only happens when security services are watching over you. As I said he is the weirdest person you will ever meet in your fucking life. You folks at FOH have no fucking idea how strange he is. He is the only person I know and you sorta know that does _only_ what he wants to do and nothing else, if he wants to do something he does it, if he doesn't want to do something, he doesn't do it. He doesn't pay taxes, works only when he feels like it, and if he wants something he gets it.

Nothing bad ever happens around him or to him: we had zero money in Europe for weeks here and there and yet there was always food to be found - and I don't mean garbage diving. He and I would walk down the street in Malta with not a Euro in our pocket and bam there would be a spread of food on the table of some restaurant "left" by the diners and the waiter would invite us to eat what was left (which was tons). Again, I can't express the difference between what you think about Tip and the reality. You would be unbelivably lucky to hang out with him. I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that If there was an Earthquake that toppled every building but one in LA, his buildling would be the one that didn't topple. Anyway, jus trying to expess to Himeo how weird and cool in an uncool way Tip is since she noticed him.

Elisha, by coincidence I'm starting a 40 day religious fast tomorrow. I hadn't planned on fasting for a specific purpose. Don't tempt me.
I'm just starting on a diet - but fasting is good for both the soul and spirit. How do you fast? Night to night? And I would never tempt you, except if you're a brunette. Are y a brunette? :)

• 1Jonesing

tad10

Elisha Dushku
IMDB is like wikipedia homie. You know you can log in and change anything, right? Any starlet worth her salt knows this and has any third rate manager that knows this. I have 5 different IMDB profiles. C'mon tad my dude. Try a LITTLE harder.

Go in and change Lacey Chabert's birth year to her actual birth year of 1986 and see what happens to your career.

Edit: Non-anonmously of course...

Request denied

No idea what you mean by this but I approve of fascism, dictatorships and absolute monarchies.

• 1Jonesing

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'm just starting on a diet - but fasting is good for both the soul and spirit. How do you fast? Night to night?

40 days and 40 nights, water only, prayer and feasting on the word of God. KJV 1611.

You're pushing your luck.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Shit's getting even weirder in here.

That's because fucking Tad is possessed with a literal demon. That wall of text had half a dozen references from the demon flaunting it's knowledge of me and my life.

The demon is providing Tad with food and protection, at least. And I'm convinced the retard wanted to be possessed, after all, because he did it to himself.

Still, she's in here trying to recruit more people into demonic possession. I'm not happy about that.

edit: I missed this threat she made.

I think Eliza will hunt you down for that photo.

Get thee behind me, Satan. Tad may be a retard, but he's our retard. Consider this your 40 day eviction notice.

Last edited:

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So this is where people on all night coke benders go to shit post? I skimmed a few pages and that seems to be the main theme.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Because I love this thread: Elisha, the point of Himeo's yearbook picture was, I believe, to show that there was no Elisha pictured in the yearbook. I don't know what year that page is from, but the only way it meshes with the story is if the "erasing" was already in effect.

Which leads me to another mystery: how do they keep the hundreds if not thousands of people that work on a movie from mentioning that they saw two Dushku twins? It would be an easy slip-up to make, and everyone can't be in on the plan. Even if they keep them from being seen together and pretend they are the same person, several people still go into the trailers, do makeup, wardrobe, etc. Multiply that by the number of twins you tell us are really out there, and someone, somewhere would have fucked up and seen something they weren't supposed to, or talked about it by mistake, etc. You can't murder and suppress THAT many slips. TMZ would be all over that shit. Sure, you could murder everyone at TMZ and barely anyone would notice, but after a few times people might start to wonder.

If they can, however, control that much, why do you not fear for your life posting here? We aren't THAT unimportant that no one would ever see it.

Not gonna lie, this would go down as the greatest thread of all time, on the entire internet, if it were true. Well, not the Deseret and Bolgi parts, because I'm clearly not bolgi enough, but the Elisha part. I want to believe!

• 1Jonesing

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
There's enough material here to start a new religion. Preferably a sex cult.

Unfortunately there are no women on this board. So...

tumblr_lgzqx2RzyV1qf5564.gif

jBd5eVa.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It's like watching someone with headmates play the good cop/bad cop routine with themselves, when all of a sudden, a challenger appears!

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Because I love this thread: Elisha, the point of Himeo's yearbook picture was, I believe, to show that there was no Elisha pictured in the yearbook. I don't know what year that page is from, but the only way it meshes with the story is if the "erasing" was already in effect.

Which leads me to another mystery: how do they keep the hundreds if not thousands of people that work on a movie from mentioning that they saw two Dushku twins? It would be an easy slip-up to make, and everyone can't be in on the plan. Even if they keep them from being seen together and pretend they are the same person, several people still go into the trailers, do makeup, wardrobe, etc. Multiply that by the number of twins you tell us are really out there, and someone, somewhere would have fucked up and seen something they weren't supposed to, or talked about it by mistake, etc. You can't murder and suppress THAT many slips. TMZ would be all over that shit. Sure, you could murder everyone at TMZ and barely anyone would notice, but after a few times people might start to wonder.

If they can, however, control that much, why do you not fear for your life posting here? We aren't THAT unimportant that no one would ever see it.

Not gonna lie, this would go down as the greatest thread of all time, on the entire internet, if it were true. Well, not the Deseret and Bolgi parts, because I'm clearly not bolgi enough, but the Elisha part. I want to believe!

Don't forget that there are a lot of people who think the moon landing was faked, and the conservative estimates on how many people were in on it were around 250,000 (if I remember correctly). If a quarter million people could keep the moon landing fake a secret, it's clearly no sweat that the millions of people in the movie industry can keep quiet twin manipulation and person erasing a secret. Right?

Also, we now have two nut jobs in the fray. This thread delivers.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Don't forget that there are a lot of people who think the moon landing was faked, and the conservative estimates on how many people were in on it were around 250,000 (if I remember correctly). If a quarter million people could keep the moon landing fake a secret, it's clearly no sweat that the millions of people in the movie industry can keep quiet twin manipulation and person erasing a secret. Right?

Also, we now have two nut jobs in the fray. This thread delivers.

130,000 people were involved in the Manhattan project. The US government is quite good at keeping secrets on a massive scale.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yo Tad.

I asked my boss about your story and what she is hiding (her family is old school Hollywood). She told me to stop messing around on the internet with morons and then I scheduled a meeting with Micheal B. Jordans people about something they are writing. Is this what career suicide looks like? What else can you tell me not to do so I can immediately do that thing. Tell Elishzisha I still want to see her asshole.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
130,000 people were involved in the Manhattan project. The US government is quite good at keeping secrets on a massive scale.
I like how you frame it as if all of those people knew they were working on an atomic weapon. You're counting the Janitor at LANL as if he was privy to what was going on.

He went home and told his wife he cleaned toilets for radio operators.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Well, not the Deseret and Bolgi parts, because I'm clearly not bolgi enough, but the Elisha part. I want to believe!
Bolg and Bolgy. Not Bolgi. From a Typographical Deecipher in C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters (since Himeo thinks I Tip am possessed this seems a most appropriate book). Lewis was a master Deecipherist (up there with John Dee and Mark Twain) and a Gnostic Christian to boot. Read "That Hideous Strength" or just the last two chapters if you want an idea of Lewis' actual beliefs - sex is good, the organized Church has lost its way, etc. You'll note the encoding of the word Deecipher at the top and Bolg, two different ways, on the line referencing creatures higher in the natural order that is to say the Bolg. So now you know that I, Tip, am not the first person to use the term Bolg and that Deeciphers are an actual fucking thing. Welcome to the Real Fucking World - Tip. P.S. If you're retarded and think this is a random thing - feel free to locate the other referencs to Bolg and Dee in this Preface and then run a probability analysis as to the likelihood of them all being there by random fucking chance. Typographical DeeCiphers exist to tell you there's a regular ol' Deecipher encoded within the text and hints as to what it is about -Still Tip

IMG_20180824_135118Bolg2.png