Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Yo Tad.

I asked my boss about your story and what she is hiding (her family is old school Hollywood). She told me to stop messing around on the internet with morons and then I scheduled a meeting with Micheal B. Jordans people about something they are writing.

AHA! She deflected the question! I'm starting to get convinced here...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Yo Tad.

I asked my boss about your story and what she is hiding (her family is old school Hollywood). Is this what career suicide looks like? What else can you tell me not to do so I can immediately do that thing.
Well, I'm pretty sure we already suggested you try to fix Lacey Chabert's birth year on IMDB (currently altered to 1982) to her actual birthyear of 1986 or so, but you seem to have elided over that. Because, as noted she totes looks 12 in Party of Five (1994), except she totally does not look 12 in party of five and instead looks her actual age of about eight or nine. But keep on, keeping on. We keep using Lacey because she's such an egregious example of Hollywood fuckitry that even those as skeptical as Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , @a_skeleton_02 , Void Void and Himeo Himeo know that is some fucked up shit right there. -Tip

Edit: correcting year
004EUT_Scott_Mechlowicz_043.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Well, I'm pretty sure we already suggested you try to fix Lacey Chabert's birth year on IMDB (currently altered to 1982) to her actual birthyear of 1986 or so, but you seem to have elided over that. Because, as noted she totes looks 12 in Party of Five (1994), except she totally does not look 12 in party of five and instead looks her actual age of about eight or nine. But keep on, keeping on. We keep using Lacey because she's such an egregious example of Hollywood fuckitry that even those as skeptical as Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , @a_skeleton_02 , Void Void and Himeo Himeo know that is some fucked up shit right there. -Tip

Edit: correcting year
View attachment 174243

I'm not skeptical at all, show me your tits.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lightning Fast
I'm not that skeptical that some actresses' ages might be fudged. Or that they were abused by the machine at a young age. Or that there's tons of pedo fuckery going on in Hollywood. The Godfather novel by Puzo even talks about pedo shit in relation to the character of the Director, Woltz, IIRC. I've also heard similar things about Hayden Panettiere, specifically that she was a "yacht girl" in Cannes at a VERY young age. All of the aforementioned is reprehensible shit if true, and deserving of a cleansing fire.

All of that said, if you think that I believe that I'm talking to the unknown twin sister of Eliza Dushku, who is posting under the account of a longtime member of FoH, which is a 20 year old Everquest gaming community, and that this unknown twin is posting here in an effort to warn us about the impending doom of the west due to a backpack nuke going off in some city which will then propagate global thermonuclear war, and that the global destruction that occurs will then lead us into an alternate dimension known as Deseret or Barsoom or Arrakis, and that in this new dimension magic is real and follows closely to pretty much every mythology ever written both ancient and modern, and that in this dimension this heretofor unknown twin sister is really a high ranking deity and is here to offer us poor plebs guidance on how to proceed and prosper in this new magical realm, and that if I don't accept this guidance that she will reveal her power in the earthly realm we're in now and smite me down for my insolence, well, I tell you, I'm going to need to see some vagene to be convinced.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
to warn us about the impending doom of the west due to a backpack nuke going off in some city

The backpackers are provably true - none of you have seen the same fucking arabs wandering around major cities with their fucking backpacks? A point for posting that here was/is so some of those reading this would open their fucking eyes and maybe report those fucks when they saw them so they don't all go off at once.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
That's because fucking Tad is possessed with a literal demon. That wall of text had half a dozen references from the demon flaunting it's knowledge of me and my life.

The demon is providing Tad with food and protection, at least. And I'm convinced the retard wanted to be possessed, after all, because he did it to himself.

Still, she's in here trying to recruit more people into demonic possession. I'm not happy about that.

edit: I missed this threat she made.

Get thee behind me, Satan. Tad may be a retard, but he's our retard. Consider this your 40 day eviction notice.

I like to think I'd look pretty fucking good with Succubus Wings, but I am not, in fact a Succubus. Let me lay some truth on you there Himeo. Mot of what you think you know about your religion is wrong.

Let's start with The Passion of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The rather corrupted Bible says it was four days - arrest, whipping, crucifixtion, death, descent, resurrection.

Nope. Christ's passion lasted three years, thirteen months, thirteen days, thirteen hours, thirteen minutes and about thirteen seconds and he died exactly at 3:13 AM on what was then March 13th (Julian Calender) - that's why the true Witching Hour is 2:13 to o3:13 and why so many of us wake up at around three A.M panicy and disorientated from time-to-time. Killing a rather carnate incarnate Diety takes a bit more than hammering Him onto a cross with some nails. During the four years of his Passion, Our Lord and Savior suffered starvation, isolation, sodomy by penis, rod, broom, as well as every other sexual abmination you can imagine - multiple castrations, all types of regular ol' torture, and of course everyone's favorite multiple beheadings: St. Denis has nothing on Jesus Christ when it comes to getting beheaded and putting one's head right back on. Basically His Passion was many orders of magnitude worse than what you've been taught - and he was finally killed on the Cross not by being Crucified but by being stabbed in the heart, head, liver and pelvis by the Spear of Destiny - which is in fact a long rod with the Horn of the last unicorn mare on the striking end - one of the two sharpest objects in the Universe (the other being the Horn of the still rather alive and lonely The Unicorn) and can split what you think of as atoms, but are really the Tiny Little Beings that dance with and around each other and the Intermediate Level Beings. Being pierced by the Horn is one of the very, very few ways a Diety like Jesus Christ could actually be killed.

Back to the corrupted Bible - the Horn of the Unicorn was cut off from the Unicorn Mare by none other than Noah, after The Flood, and after being tempted by Baphomet, and was his great sin and a great sorrow to the Heavenly Host. And those two things combined are the actual Secret of the Unicorn. Noah was a complete fucktard to be tempted so and is doing quite a lot of time in one of the lower levels of The Abyss for that particular deed.

As to other parts of the Corrupted Bible - one of the worst Corruptions was by an asshole named John, who was not, in fact an actual Apostle, The Gospel of John, as originally written, was designed to discredit the other gospels - which is why it is so different. The fact that John was not martyred like all the other Apostles should have raised some red flags. The Apostle Paul, who with the Apostle Peter are the Chiefest of Apostles, ended up having to re-write the Gospel to the best of his ability given its already wide circulation way back then. But between then and now a lot of additional Corruption flowed into the text of the NT, including Paul's Letters which are really the least corrupt (which isn't saying much) of any of the Books in the NT.

As to Mother fucking Mary, a human can not give birth to a Diety. It takes a Diety to give birth to a Diety - Mother Mary is fully Divine and with Father God Himself, sometimes an always, Father God Almighty, are the two primary creators of this here Universe you find yourself in - and sit as High King and High Queen over the Valar. She expended a great deal of Time and Energy to descend incarnate so she could get got preggers in the usual way from a Priest of the Order of Melchizedek - who was very Bolgy and whom Father God could directly descend into to ensure that Our Lord and Saviour had the necesssary magical and Divine egg and sperm He needed to get born. While on Earth Morther Mary, and Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, did not put chastity belts around their respective private parts, Christ married Mary Magdelene but being very Alpha did sleep around with other girls, and Mother Mary enjoyed her fucking time on Earth as well - it's what we all do when we hang out in this very physical plane. There is sex in Heaven and Hades (the Fifth Heaven is the Sex Heaven and down below Hades has all those willing and flexible Succubi) but one reason folks like to reincarnate is that sex is better on the material plane.

Now with respect to other 'mythologies': Frigg, Isis, Hera, Danu, Mother Gaia - these are all aspects of Mother Mary, separate and unequal, Odin All-Father, Zeus, Daghda, Anu - these are all aspects of Father God Himself. That's just how that shit rolls but most of you will have to wait until that's provably true because this is not the Age of Faith, or the Age of Reason, this is the Age of Materialism.

As for starting a Sex Cult - the greatest corruption done to the Church and to the texts of the Bible by Beelzebub, Baphomet and their ilk (all of whom have very recently become very dead and very nullified for their gross violations of the actual One and Only Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Kill Children or Do Violence to their Mind, Body, Spirit or Soul - so the Devil worships in Arkansas are a bit late with their retarded Idol) is to make them anti-sex. Sex can be great, good and Holy but you wouldn't know that from the Church or the text of the corrupted Bible.

Lastly, since Himeo seems to be very anti-Dee and the Occult - let's talk about the occultiest of objects in the here and now: The Tarot. The Tarot did not originate in the 14th and 15th Century - the origin of the Tarot was way back in the first Century AD where what you know as the Major Arcana were a series of pictures used by traveling priests and priestesses of the then nascent Christian Religion as a mnemonic device to tell the stories of the Bible and the Passion. Vestiges of this remain even today - the Tower Card (XVI) is in some early versions a Tree split by lightning - one was a mnemonic for the story of the Tower of Babel, the other the Story of Eden (which as noted, was correupted early on to write Adam in a the first person instead of Eve).

So again what you think you know isn't what is true. But I'll take my fucking bat-wings please. The Queens of The Nether Worlds (Hades, The Pit, The Abyss, The Night Sea, Gehenna, Tartarus, and the rest): Queen Hel, Heckate, Mabb, Cynthia, Morrigan, Loth and the rest are fucking tight and only give them out to the good bad girls.

1cc9b60447e597a80fe267dfcc78cf4d--angels-and-demons-dark-angels.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I like to think I'd look pretty fucking good with Succubus Wings, but I am not, in fact a Succubus. Let me lay some truth on you there Himeo. Mot of what you think you know about your religion is wrong.

Let's start with The Passion of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The rather corrupted Bible says it was four days - arrest, whipping, crucifixtion, death, descent, resurrection.

Nope. Christ's passion lasted three years, thirteen months, thirteen days, thirteen hours, thirteen minutes and about thirteen seconds and he died exactly at 3:13 AM on what was then March 13th (Julian Calender) - that's why the true Witching Hour is 2:13 to o3:13 and why so many of us wake up at around three A.M panicy and disorientated from time-to-time. Killing a rather carnate incarnate Diety takes a bit more than hammering Him onto a cross with some nails. During the four years of his Passion, Our Lord and Savior suffered starvatoin, isolation, sodomy by penis, rod, broom, as well as every other sexual abmination you can imagine - multiple castrations, all types of regular ol' torture, and of course everyone's favorite multiple beheadings: St. Denis has nothing on Jesus Christ when it comes to getting beheaded and putting one's head right back on. Basically His Passion was many orders of magnitude worse than what you've been taught - and he was finally killed on the Cross not by being Crucified but by being stabbed in the heart, head, liver and pelvis by the Spear of Destiny - which is in fact a long rod with the Horn of the last unicorn mare on the striking end - one of the two sharpest objects in the Universe (the other being the Horn of the still rather alive and lonely The Unicorn) and can split what you think of as atoms, but are really the Tiny Little Beings that dance with and around each other and the Intermediate Level Beings. Being pierced by the Horn is one of the very, very few ways a Diety like Jesus Christ could actually be killed.

Back to the corrupted Bible - the Horn of the Unicorn was cut off from the Unicorn Mare by none other than Noah, after The Flood, and after being tempted by Baphomet, and was his great sin and a great sorrow to the Heavenly Host. And those two things combined are the actual Secret of the Unicorn. Noah was a complete fucktard to be tempted so and is doing quite a lot of time in one of the lower levels of The Abyss for that particular deed.

As to other parts of the Corrupted Bible - one of the worst Corruptions was by an asshole named John, who was not, in fact an actual Apostle, The Gospel of John, as originally written, was designed to discredit the other gospels - which is why it is so different. The fact that John was not martyred like all the other Apostles should have raised some red flags. The Apostle Paul, who with the Apostle Peter are the Chiefest of Apostles, ended up having to re-write the Gospel to the best of his ability given its already wide circulation way back then. But between then and now a lot of additional Corruption flowed into the text of the NT, including Paul's Letters which are really the least corrupt (which isn't saying much) of any of the Books in the NT.

As to Mother fucking Mary, a human can not give birth to a Diety. It takes a Diety to give birth to a Diety - Mother Mary is fully Divine and with Father God Himself, sometimes an always, Father God Almighty, are the two primary creators of this here Universe you find yourself in - and sit as High King and High Queen over the Valar. She expended a great deal of Time and Energy to descend incarnate so she could get got preggers in the usual way from a Priest of the Order of Melchizedek - who was very Bolgy and whom Father God could directly descend into to ensure that Our Lord and Saviour had the necesssary magical and Divine egg and sperm He needed to get born. While on Earth Morther Mary, and Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, did not put chastity belts around their respective private parts, Christ married Mary Magdelene but being very Alpha did sleep around with other girls, and Mother Mary enjoyed her fucking time on Earth as well - it's what we all do when we hang out in this very physical plane. There is sex in Heaven and Hell (the Fifth Heaven is the Sex Heaven and down below The Hells have all those willing and flexible Succubi) but one reason folks like to reincarnate is that sex is better on the material plane.

Now with respect to other 'mythologies': Frigg, Isis, Hera, Danu, Mother Gaia - these are all aspects of Mother Mary, separate and unequal, Odin All-Father, Zeus, Daghda, Anu - these are all aspects of Father God Himself. That's just how that shit rolls but most of you will have to wait until that's provably true because this is not the Age of Faith, or the Age of Reason, this is the Age of Materialism.

As for starting a Sex Cult - the greatest corruption done to the Church and to the texts of the Bible by Beelzebub, Baphomet and their ilk (all of whom have very recently become very dead and very nullified for their gross violations of the actual One and Only Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Kill Children or Do Violence to their Mind, Body, Spirit or Soul - so the Devil worships in Arkansas are a bit late with their retarded Idol) is to make them anti-sex. Sex can be great, good and Holy but you wouldn't know that from the Church or the text of the corrupted Bible.

Lastly, since Himeo seems to be very anti-Dee and the Occult - let's talk about the occultiest of objects in the here and now: The Tarot. The Tarot did not originate in the 14th and 15th Century - the origin of the Tarot was way back in the first Century AD where what you know as the Major Arcana were a series of pictures used by traveling priests and priestesses of the then nascent Christian Religion as a mnemonic device to tell the stories of the Bible and the Passion. Vestiges of this remain even today - the Tower Card (XVI) is in some early versions a Tree split by lightning - one was a mnemonic for the story of the Tower of Babel, the other the Story of Eden (which as noted, was correupted early on to write Adam in a the first person instead of Eve).

So again what you think you know isn't what is true. But I'll take my fucking bat-wings please. The Queens of The Hells (Hades, The Nine Hells, The Pit, The Abyss, The Night Sea, Gehenna, Tartarus, and the rest): Queen Hel, Heckate, Mabb, Cynthia, Morrigan, Loth and the rest are fucking tight and only give them out to the good bad girls.

View attachment 174297

GiganticDeficientIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif

tad10

Elisha Dushku
will then lead us into an alternate dimension known as Deseret

As you can see another C.S. Lewis The Screwtape Letters Typographical DeeCipher with reference to Dee's Promised Land of Deseret. All the Inklings (Tolkien, Lewis, Charles William, Owen Barfield) were all in on Deseret, Dee, Bolg, Gnostic Christianity and of course Nod (the world in-between ours and Deseret for you plebes). And if you don't think that after reading That Hideous Strength that could be true, pick up a copy of Charles William's The Greater Trumps - which is All Tarot, All the Time, or learn how to do basic DeeCiphers.

The kicker is The Inklings believed that the Voynich Manuscript was postive proof that John Dee had in fact visited Nod (and/or) Deseret at one point. Now since Lewis Carroll, Mark Twain, Frank L. Baum, Herge and George MacDonald were all also believers - and this is all provably true if you follow my reddit like all the cool kids in the Deep and Deeper State and pretty much everyone in the Deepest State, you can see it doesn't really matter what you believe or think can or should be real or not - what matters is what is actually real, even if, it is something beyond your imagination.

Also, Elisha is not going to show her pussy on this or any other forum - as you know all to well - but I guess you had to shit up and add that tag to an otherwise not-completely stupid post. -Tip

IMG_00062.jpg

Lightning Fast
Also, Elisha is not going to show her pussy on this or any other forum - as you know all to well - but I guess you had to shit up and add that tag to an otherwise not-completely stupid post. -Tip

Pity. Vagene is the most persuasive substance known to man, and you're unwilling to go the extra mile to save us due to a little pride getting in the way?
I remain unconvinced.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Nope. Christ's passion lasted three years, thirteen months, thirteen days, thirteen hours, thirteen minutes and about thirteen seconds and he died exactly at 3:13 AM on what was then March 13th (Julian Calender) - that's why the true Witching Hour is 2:13 to o3:13 and why so many of us wake up at around three A.M panicy and disorientated from time-to-time. Killing a rather carnate incarnate Diety takes a bit more than hammering Him onto a cross with some nails. During the four years of his Passion, Our Lord and Savior suffered starvatoin, isolation, sodomy by penis, rod, broom, as well as every other sexual abmination you can imagine - multiple castrations, all types of regular ol' torture, and of course everyone's favorite multiple beheadings: St. Denis has nothing on Jesus Christ when it comes to getting beheaded and putting one's head right back on. Basically His Passion was many orders of magnitude worse than what you've been taught - and he was finally killed on the Cross not by being Crucified but by being stabbed in the heart, head, liver and pelvis by the Spear of Destiny - which is in fact a long rod with the Horn of the last unicorn mare on the striking end - one of the two sharpest objects in the Universe (the other being the Horn of the still rather alive and lonely The Unicorn) and can split what you think of as atoms, but are really the Tiny Little Beings that dance with and around each other and the Intermediate Level Beings. Being pierced by the Horn is one of the very, very few ways a Diety like Jesus Christ could actually be killed.

As to Mother fucking Mary, a human can not give birth to a Diety. It takes a Diety to give birth to a Diety - Mother Mary is fully Divine and with Father God Himself, sometimes an always, Father God Almighty, are the two primary creators of this here Universe you find yourself in - and sit as High King and High Queen over the Valar. She expended a great deal of Time and Energy to descend incarnate so she could get got preggers in the usual way from a Priest of the Order of Melchizedek - who was very Bolgy and whom Father God could directly descend into to ensure that Our Lord and Saviour had the necesssary magical and Divine egg and sperm He needed to get born. While on Earth Morther Mary, and Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, did not put chastity belts around their respective private parts, Christ married Mary Magdelene but being very Alpha did sleep around with other girls, and Mother Mary enjoyed her fucking time on Earth as well - it's what we all do when we hang out in this very physical plane. There is sex in Heaven and Hell (the Fifth Heaven is the Sex Heaven and down below The Hells have all those willing and flexible Succubi) but one reason folks like to reincarnate is that sex is better on the material plane.

So again what you think you know isn't what is true. But I'll take my fucking bat-wings please. The Queens of The Hells (Hades, The Nine Hells, The Pit, The Abyss, The Night Sea, Gehenna, Tartarus, and the rest): Queen Hel, Heckate, Mabb, Cynthia, Morrigan, Loth and the rest are fucking tight and only give them out to the good bad girls.

View attachment 174297

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I am confused about the Deeciphers. How do you know which printing/edition/typeset is the correct one to be analyzing? C.S. Lewis is pretty popular and has been around for awhile, and I have to imagine there are multiple editions of his works in all different sizes and formats. I'd assume that the ones he originally typed or approved would be the only ones worth analyzing, unless somehow he demanded that every subsequent edition be exactly identical to all the others, which becomes problematic very quickly if the size of the page changes, let alone all the other things that can change. And unless you own the publishing company, I would imagine that's a hard sell to add to your contract, particularly if explaining it involves explaining all the Deseret Bolg stuff.

What if you're deciphering the wrong version?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I am confused about the Deeciphers. How do you know which printing/edition/typeset is the correct one to be analyzing? C.S. Lewis is pretty popular and has been around for awhile, and I have to imagine there are multiple editions of his works in all different sizes and formats. I'd assume that the ones he originally typed or approved would be the only ones worth analyzing, unless somehow he demanded that every subsequent edition be exactly identical to all the others, which becomes problematic very quickly if the size of the page changes, let alone all the other things that can change. And unless you own the publishing company, I would imagine that's a hard sell to add to your contract, particularly if explaining it involves explaining all the Deseret Bolg stuff.

If you don't know with absolute, burning certainty, you're wrong. Either you're chosen, and can read the texts as you'd like, or you're not.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
tad10 tad10 Can you explain your man thumbs on those CS lewis pictures?

Also did you renew your WA state license?
They're my fingers and what WA state license? -Tip

I work from first editions or fascimiles thereof where possible - if you go through the Reddit you'll note huge problems with Tolkien because I don't have the first edition so I abandoned The Two Towers DeeCipher. Hammecher Schlammer still sells the exact Reproduction First Edition Oz books (see the Oz DeeCiphers on the Redddit) and use to sell exact reproduction first editions of Twain - but you can find them on ebay or abebooks. For Lewis I worked from the fascimile LWW for the original npublished DC and currently use the Collectors PB Editions that match the 1st pb Editions as they have the same art in the same place.

Authors, back in the day, used to get page proofs of both the HB and the PB editions so they could correct errors in transcription. So that solves a lot of problems with Lewis but not Tolkien - Tolkein corrected both the 1966 PB and HB editions, IIRC, but errors still crept in to the old (70's) Ballantine Editions that I worked from. For the The Screwtape Letters, which I posted above, I have no idea if there was an HB edition, but I know he wrote a special preface to the paprback edition - which means he corrected the page proofs of that edition, so that's golden. I don't have the first editions of That Hideous Strength, but as the only DC i've identified is in the Preface (and you'll note I never posted a typogaphic cipher from THS or any of the books in that series). -Tip

Now if you know C.S. Lewis you know the World of Narnia ended when a Monkey dressed up an idiot Donkey (the Dems) as a false lion/Messiah and invited the Calormen (Muslims) into Narnia and they promptly started destroying it. So you've got Obama and the EU right there and of course the Muslims are proceeding to destroy the countries they were invited into - so that's how fucking prophetical C.S. Lewis is.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I am confused about the Deeciphers.

Here's how you know you're working from the right version with C.S. Lewis: Count the Tells - I only marked some of them:

Start by counting the number of 'see it's there are more than four f you count diagonals. I ignored several other tells - aain, you're welcome to compare this page to a random page from some randm other book (excluding Twain who did Typographical Ciphers by the boatload).

The DeeCipher on this page starts at the i in Luckily. How do I know that? Because on page 148 The Hermit tells the girl Aravis, "I have lived one hundred and nine winters .. and have never yet met any such thing as Luck." If you're Bolgy enough to attempt the p 166 Cipher I'll add that Nine is a ref to the "blue-letter" rotation of the Cipher but something funky happens at line 100 maybe it restarts or there's an inclusion who know at this point. Anyway go to - Tip

DEE24A1D6-89F0-4C95-BA23-253B52CFEE9D.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
giphy.gif

Alright boys, I have arrived... i.e. the Q'est Q on this forum, and I'm all caught up :cool:

All kidding aside... tad10 tad10 Your biggest mistake (blessing?) was coming onto my turf here and letting me know of your existence. I found your post strange, but after putting 2 and 2 together and finding this thread, it all makes sense.

Here's my take on this trainwreck of a thread:

I legitimately think you are Trevor Andrew Dewey. You welcomed this info on your post below:

Me. Also Tip aka Trevor Andrew Dewey aka Rose Quartz never ever Elisha aka youre fucked since you elected an iranian named Barack Obama who transferred nuclear tech to Iran

Edit: Got to make it easier to dox ol Tip

I legitimately think you have been travelling around the world. I legitimately think you believe all the shit you are posting. I legitimately think you need immediate and serious psychological help.

To the normies: This is not a joke. Tad is ticking off some serious red flags of multiple personalities and schizophrenia. Some time around a year ago this guy lost his fucking shit. I can't even imagine the cause. The Reddit sub with his John Nash-esque code breaking started a few months after Tad took a break from FoH based upon his post history. Then he resurfaces and this thread is the product. I know you guys are mocking him because... hey... that's what we do here with the fruit-loops but I'm honestly worried for the poor son of a bitch.

I'm not suggesting closing the thread or banning Tad. I'm not suggesting Tad is going to blow up a city with a nuke. I'm not suggesting everyone freak out and call the police and report this thread as evidence. I'm simply stating that this may go a bit deeper than someone that's just shitposting while high.

Tad.. you're not Elisha Dushku. You're not going to have tits to post sometime in October due to transitioning. You're Trevor. Go call someone that can help you before you hurt yourself or someone else, ok?

• 1Jonesing

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ok, I googled DeeCipher, and find nothing. How is that different than your standard Decipher? And if a lot of these deciphers are unbroken, how do you even know there is something there to decipher? How does anyone know where to start looking, etc. For instance, that sentence with the 109 winters and telling you it starts at a certain spot...to me it doesn't. Or the number of "see it" mentions. Why is that the key? Did the author come out and say so in all these cases? If they did, why? If they didn't, how do you know you and everyone else working on them aren't imagining all this?

And let's say you "solve" all these. What is the reward? Buried treasure? Self-satisfaction over a job well done? Crushing depression when the end result is "Dickbutt"?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
View attachment 174537

Alright boys, I have arrived... i.e. the Q'est Q on this forum, and I'm all caught up :cool:

All kidding aside... tad10 tad10 Your biggest mistake (blessing?) was coming onto my turf here and letting me know of your existence. I found your post strange, but after putting 2 and 2 together and finding this thread, it all makes sense.

Here's my take on this trainwreck of a thread:

I legitimately think you are Trevor Andrew Dewey. You welcomed this info on your post below:

I legitimately think you have been travelling around the world. I legitimately think you believe all the shit you are posting. I legitimately think you need immediate and serious psychological help.

To the normies: This is not a joke. Tad is ticking off some serious red flags of multiple personalities and schizophrenia. Some time around a year ago this guy lost his fucking shit. I can't even imagine the cause. The Reddit sub with his John Nash-esque code breaking started a few months after Tad took a break from FoH based upon his post history. Then he resurfaces and this thread is the product. I know you guys are mocking him because... hey... that's what we do here with the fruit-loops but I'm honestly worried for the poor son of a bitch.

I'm not suggesting closing the thread or banning Tad. I'm not suggesting Tad is going to blow up a city with a nuke. I'm not suggesting everyone freak out and call the police and report this thread as evidence. I'm simply stating that this may go a bit deeper than someone that's just shitposting while high.

Tad.. you're not Elisha Dushku. You're not going to have tits to post sometime in October due to transitioning. You're Trevor. Go call someone that can help you before you hurt yourself or someone else, ok?

You calling someone out for pretending to be a girl is rich.

Leave my boy tad alone this thread is for believers

• 2Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You calling someone out for pretending to be a girl is rich.

Well, y'know fatboy, you're entitled to find that ironic all you want... you've had a demonstrable history of not knowing anything about who I am or what I stand for. If you can't see the distinction between my transition as a transsexual being due to gender dysphoria and Tad's issues being caused by dissociative identity disorder / schizophrenia or a fried brain due to drugs or something that I can't even imagine wtf happened to him, then you're either not too perceptive, not too intelligent, or not being very honest.

By all means though, keep mocking this sad situation you heartless shithead.

Hopefully this one of the greatest troll threads I've ever read. Bravo to Tad if so. I have my legitimate, concerned doubts though.