Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Read it and Weep, or Drink, I vote Drink, and Sex.
On Dr. Carl Sagan, Cosmos, and SolOC (self.MapTheory)

submitted 2 hours ago by tad100

The Sun will continue to strengthen (today) and weaken (yesterday) in its pre-Nova state. Dr. Carl Sagan was threatened with the Murder of Everyone he knew if he spoke out about it, and of course given Cancer causing chemicals leading to his death in this World.

Anen-Ra-Ptah.

-Coral Anne Dawn, The Eleventh Magi

permalinksaveeditdisable inbox repliesdeletespamremovedistinguishreplied

Tad100 1 point an hour ago

And he left a Door at Cornell as his Semaphore to The World that there were other Timelines and Worldlines that were possibly accessible and would be the way out before The Nova. He began to believe in the possibility and probability that other paratimes (allowed by Quantum Physics) were accessible and, had in fact collided or been visited by travellers in his world, after reading of The Two Ships Peerless, and knowing to a certainty that it was inconceivable that a Registry would allow such duplication of names at that or any time in a society as well-organized, ship-shape, merchant and contract focused as England was, and remained, at the time of that most famous case.

-CAD for Dr. Carl Sagan

permalinksaveparenteditdisable inbox repliesdeletespamremovedistinguishreplied

Tad100 1 point 51 minutes ago

Dr. Sagan used The Mariner and Voyages Spacecraft Programs to Study changes in the Solar Maximumand Minimum. -CAD

permalinksaveparenteditdisable inbox repliesdeletespamremovedistinguishreply

Tad100 1 point 13 minutes ago

Dr. Sagan became concerned with the Sun (Sol) after reviewing the Maunder Minimum and the History of Comets and Cometary impacts. -CAD

Tad100 1 point 9 minutes ago

The Maunder Minimum indicated to him that there was a severe deflation in the Solar Corona and Sphere at that time. The lack of expected Comets suggested a decrease in the size of the Oort Cloud due to a reduction in the Gravitational Pull of Sol. A review of the Great Dying suggested a huge Coronal Mass Ejection that often proceeds a Supernova and/or Nova by 300 to 1 Billion Years. -CAD

Tad100 1 point 2 minutes ago

And the Permian-Triassic Event was dated, mistakenly he believed due to the uncertainties thst grow greater with age with Krypton Dating, to 253 +/- 100 Million Years.

The result if his investigations convinced him that Sol was going to explode just as the Planet Krypton did in the Superman comic and that coincidence was to alarming and profound for yo ignore it as a Semaphore (a word he used in the same manner as we have in r/MapTheory as a message from a distant ofWorld) and with his knowledge and understanding of Quantum Universes he undertook, starting with the Program Cosmos, to journey around the World yo see if he could find the mathematically possible, but improbable gate to another world. Thus his long exposition on Heike Crabs, as a reason to visit Kyoto, Osaka and Mount Fuji. -Coral Anne Dawn, Amenuensis.

4 commentseditsharesavehidedistinguishdeletespamremoveapprovelocknsfwspoilerun-occrosspost

all 4 comments
sorted by: best
set as suggested sortdisable inbox replies (?)enable contest modemake announcementpin to profile
formatting help
content policy
Highlight comments posted since previous visit:

Tad100 1 point 2 hours ago

Original Post here in r/MagickTheory

-CAD

permalinkembedsaveeditdisable inbox repliesdeletespamremovedistinguishreply

We will get to the Heliophase Experiment in time. - CAD

permalinkembedsaveeditdisable inbox repliesdeletespamremovedistinguishreply

Tad100 1 point 7 minutes ago

Voyagers I and II wete sent to determine the out-of-ecliptic plane and Ecliptic Plane Heliopause. A collapsing Heliopause, which required two measurements of some combination of the two directions, indicates a collapsing Solar Magnetic Field, and an interior collapse of Sol's Interior, it is difficult to measure the collapse another way as the sphere of the Sun is an expanding plasma, constrained by its strongest magnetic and gravitational forces to a near perfect sphere. And it is impossible to get a snspshot of Sol's true diameter as a fluid plasma is akways in some motion. Sunspot activity exacerbates the problem as the Diameter shrinks slightly when there are a few or none, and expands when there are many - thus the "11-Year'" sunspot cycle. However, Dr. Sagan believed that that Cycle was fraudulently constructed ftom fasified and/or known incorrect data as the "Cycke" is not mentioned by the earliest Solar Astronomers wh (especially The Chinese who pioneered Sunspot Activity Observation during the Chen or Mingnor Other Dynasty, those records are now lost or destroyed but some copies were found in research libraries around the World during Dr. Sagan's filming and later.) But the evidence was not overwhelming or certain to the degree necessary to make accusations against fellow astronomers. Of course, he found out later that thete was already concern about the Sun's condition, not that it would go Nova and/or Supernova but that an Ice Age might be coming and several governments had ordered Solar Observatories to hide the true data until scientific consensus.

Dr. Sagan was finally brought in on the concern over a comingbIcebAge, and agreed to a Top Secret SCI security Clearance to pursue research on Soul's condition as Project Scientist on several NASA missions run out of JPL and through him Cornell Astronomy (note that this meant the most important Universities to study Astronomy at this point in time were Cornell and Caltech. No other Universities mattered for Astronomy until the 1990's) . - CAD for Dr. Sagan (here and above, errors ours, unless hacked by the DoD or Anonymous)

permalinkembedsaveparenteditdisable inbox repliesdeletespamremovedistinguishreply

The Mormon Church found out about this but since they knew they weren't going to make it through any Gates decided that no one else should either. -CAD

That's a lot of splits. -Elisha

Last edited:
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
We (Coral Anne and I) are running right to get ahead of the Nova+ - Right, Right, Right. That is I am only taking right turns. Hattip Ambiturner. This will move you to the Right on the Timeline Axis.

Dr. Carl Sagan is 1 Light Year to the Right of Coral, I am Seventeen Light Minutes to the Left and Running as Fast as I can. She is One Light Minute the Right of No-Tiny Library on Orange Ave World, and Four Light Minutes to the Right of Sherlock Holmes III in America World. Xoxo -Elisha Dee Dushku

• 1Blown
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We (Coral Anne and I) are running right to get ahead of the Nova+ - Right, Right, Right. That is I am only taking right turns. Hattip Ambiturner. This will move you to the Right on the Timeline Axis.

Dr. Carl Sagan is 1 Light Year to the Right of Coral, I am Seventeen Light Minutes to the Left and Running as Fast as I can. She is One Light Minute the Right of No-Tiny Library on Orange Ave World, and Four Light Minutes to the Right of Sherlock Holmes III in America World. Xoxo -Elisha Dee Dushku

Oh, cool

What is all of your thoughts on our current geopolitical climate? I'd like to know what all of you think.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
CqOc5DTWAAAxNxf.jpg

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This thread feels very familiar to my childhood classmate I found tweeting like a crazy person. He thought he was Jesus reborn and was expecting money from Illuminati for his wrongful crucifixion. Kept deciphering all kinds of shit and mixed in aliens in that also.

Yea, he had Schizophrenia develop after some bad drug psychosis.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Oh, cool

What is all of your thoughts on our current geopolitical climate? I'd like to know what all of you think.
Going to Get Hot.

Here are a Gsoup of DeeCiphers on The Stellar Bolus Event where Dr. Carl Sagan expresses his opinion of The Joint Chiefs pretty clearly
More from Dr. Carl Sagan

The "Velikovsky " DeeCipher

Decipher:
COSMOS Text for "Velikovsky" DeeCipher
"Oxygen" DeeCipher
COSMOS Text for "Oxygen" DeeCipher
Discussion of Plan QM Sagan in MapTheory and MagickTheory - Ignore Distractions posted there to divert attention.

Q M S A G I N

N E C F R J C

E C I B R R E

S B E A S O L

D A M I Y I M

J N C A S H O

M A T W A L C

E Y . E O T S

D W U P A I S

Better put together Welcome to The Real World (TEAL-Pronto)

If you don't know what a Stellar Bolus Event is it is when a bunch of non-Protonic Substances (Elements) get together and eject out of the Sun (Sol) into Space when they get enough energy from an explosion to achieve Escape velocity.

Stellar Bolus Impacts and Such include The Tunguska Event, The Carrington Event (which was bright enough to read by and wake up too), The Permian-Triassic Extinction Event which was when a Neptune Sized Bolus (Neptune) was ejected and whose arc of plasma burned the Earth's atmosphere, The Saturn Bolus Ejecta Event - which gave us Saturn the oldest planet (Provably True as Dr. Carl Sagan counted Saturn's Rings and since they were the boldest and biggest that meant it had yo be the oldest Gas Giant and plausibly the Oldest Planet).

Dr. Carl Sagan encoded a ton of DeeCiphers on the Forthcoming Stellar Bolus Ejecta Event because he was disturbed that (a) none of us not on Short List are even getting a Pamphlet (our jest he didn't say that) and (b) because he was in deep in the deep.state and thought all survival plans were terrible and that humanity was doomed unless a better plan - Plan QM Sagan - was used.

Cordially,

-Coral Anne (Tabitha) Dawn

• 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
So now you know a Good Time to start enjoying Life was yesterday or ten years ago. -TCAD

• 1Like

tad10

Elisha Dushku
wormie wormie

Stellar Bolus Events also explain the Ordering of the Gas Giants: largest (Jupiter) closer to smallest further away - can you come up with why Ejecting different sized Gas Giants on its ecliptic would result in the Ordering of Jovian Planets we know and love and can't wait for the next one to pop out in 2033 or whenever?

-TCAD

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
What's the status on all of us being bolgy enough to get into Deseret?!? I've been slowly orienting the forum granules towards that goal ever since I learned of this impending event, can you give me an assessment?

TIA!

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Q M S A G I N

N E C F R J C

E C I B R R E

S B E A S O L

D A M I Y I M

J N C A S H O

M A T W A L C

E Y . E O T S

D W U P A I S
Nonono, I'm afraid your 4th vector S B E A S O L is supposed to be S B E A T O L

What a rookie mistake Coral.

c656655a895c5a2dd07d307c24c3085f.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Nonono, I'm afraid your 4th vector S B E A S O L is supposed to be S B E A T O L

What a rookie mistake Coral.

View attachment 248358

Sigmoids small Solar Boli that only very rarely achieve escape velocity.

Your pamphlet for the End of The World:

Tis better to be Boated then Vaulted - The USA is a lost cause. Eire and England are it. Set Sail about Seven Weeks after the Asphalt melted.

Look up at Sol sometime...

Kisses,

Elisha Erin Dushku

q39dkwed2pj41.png

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God

tad10

Elisha Dushku
We are the last bastion of Christianity in this God-forsaken world. I'll be staying put, thank you :)

You can not survive in the US or anywhere but Ireland and England after a point.

The Solar Bolus Ejecta Event will destroy the Power Grid at a minimum and disturb both the Asteroid Fiekd and Oort Cloud.

Mars has something called Erosion yet Dr. Carl Sagan and Crew found a plethora of not very eroded rocks from Meteorite Impacts due to the Carrington Solar Bolus Ejecta Event disturbance if the Asteroid Belt - similiarily Phobos and Deimos are captured asteroids from earlier Ejecta Events.

So after the lights go out you and asphalt has melted you have seven weeks to get on a Boat and start heading for Eire or England and say a prayer to The Eternity that the US Navy (and Russian Navy) have a deal in place with England and Eire.

And bring food, drink, Mercury Dimes and some Krugerrands.

But stay put if you want the less who go, The more likely those who go can stay.

As to why England Prevails hete - yo US have to spend a Month reading our subReddits to understand why The Inklings were called the Inklings and the vast evidence for Inculsions and that you can travel to parallel worlds and thst there is evidence of that in the historicsl record : Two Ships Peerless, Lord Nelson at Malta and Gozo, The Basques, The Huns, and so on. -E for the C and the eXitmen

q39dkwed2pj41.png

• 1Mother of God

tad10

Elisha Dushku
From The Pamphlet (in Preperation) :

The following should be read in the voice of The Narrator of The Hitchiker's Guide to The Galaxy:

Happy Birthday Mr. Douglas Adams😚

There is no way to survive A Stellar Bolus Ejecta Event by staying Put. When large Heavy Plasmas Soups ejected from Sol at a Velocity in excess of Two Million Two Hundred and Twenty Thousand Kilometers an Hour (using a system devised by the French) of a Size comparable to Neptune (A Planet that itself was a recent, geologically speaking, Solar Bolus Ejecta Event) it is best to get out of the Way which your Earth has been attempting to do since she herself was birthed from the Fires of the Sun.

Fortunately, Science which reveals impending Dooms with a frequency not unlike that of the habitual pub-goer to his favourite establishment will at times proffer possibilities of survival for those paying close attention.

Doctor Erwin Rudolph Josef Alexander Schrödinger (an Austrian who only drank German Beer and rarely traveled outside of Germany or Austria without a few bottles) discovered the Theory of Quantum Mechanics which as the name implied was about the Very Tiny Little Beings who do marvelous work at the sub-atomic and atomic levels.

These far below microscopic beings handle the day-to-day and femto-second to femto-second work of what you on Earth irrationally think of as Atoms. It is a truism in all parts of The Galaxy that the Smaller you are the faster and better you can work and the less noticed your work will be by your Boss or His Boss or His Boss (all of whom tend to be larger than each other in the manner of dolls made by your country of Russia) and the more likely you will be treated as furniture rather than sentient. As for the Girls at the sub-sub-atomic level they received no mention whatsoever despite many attempts to bring up the subject after work.

Doctor Schrödinger also discovered that Time was not only in Illusion at Lunchtime (Doubly So) but was the kind of Girl whom only shows up a Half-Hour Late and always at Two or Seven Trillion Restaurants Simultaneously so she never has to be concerned with having to choose what to wear. She simply wears everything.

The fact that of so many different Worlds and Timelines is disconcerting to those who never visit or leave the house as they know all to well that a trip to the bathroom may result in travel to a different Worldline where the toilet paper is placed upside-down or none at all.

This was demonstrated with a Cat and a Box. If you place a Cat in a Box (which should be done quickly without informing the Cat before hand of your intentions) and place a lid on the box you are separating the Cat from your visible universe which turns out to be the only universe you should care about. When you open the Box and the Cat jumps out to attack you for the affront of being placed in a Box you discover that what you really wanted to do was to leave the room that held the box that held the Cat. You have then put the Cat into a completely different Universe which may or may not rejoin with your visible Universe depending on how far you go and how much you drank before this experiment. Buy I the usual Case you will return to the Room well guarded with fencing protective gear to release a still living Cat who rejoins your Universe at which point you wonder what was Doctor Schrödinger taking when he came up with this experiment.

It turns out that Space is very large and full of many other Spaces all of which are trying to get a good look at you - and if you fly to high or live in a House with too many rooms they will. Especially if you live in Austria or England or Peru-Ecuador or one if the few places where your Earth is being Interpolated and or Inculded on by a Superior and rsther Masculine Plane.

What Doctor Schrödinger could not tell you Earthlings but we can is that the Cat in the Box experiment really only works if you're living in a House in the Alps or Wales where Anamolous Gravitational - Magnetic - Temporal - and Visual distortions tgat often occur due to their closeness to Large semi-permanent Inculsions from intrusive other Timelines.

At which point after you put the Cat into a Box and pop of for a Pint the question isn't whether the Cat is alive or dead but whether the Cat is still there and how much you need to drink to ensure that she isn't.

As it Turns out the number of Pints is rather high and can be expressed by a function called the Guidermmanian discovered by a German Doctor Christof Guidermman helpfully put on a MapTheory subReddit by the Strangest Person on Your Planet for your perusal. The negative side is your continued awareness of the experiment the positive side is the blessed arrival of fogginess and then forgetfulness and the long line is the path the Constable will ask you to take shoukd you make the mistake of trying to drive home when you can't remember why you started drinking in the first place. The Function may be flipped upside down by those with a keen disregard for the order presented and a liking for stage direction.

Do this enough and you will discover as Doctor Schrödinger did that the Cat is not in the Box when you remove the lid as you have drunken walked into a Worldline where the Cat utterly fed up and disgusted with repeated usage in your experiment has finally done the right thing and fled to another Timeline in the hopes of doing what every cat wants which is to sit at a window and stare at passers-by while waiting for food to be left often and cream occasionally in saucers within easy sauntering distance.

A better experiment is if course to drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster at which point the curve most resembles an Iron Ball dropped off a Cliff and when you recover from this experiment you will find neither Cat nor Box nor House nor Pub where the drink was served and may instead rest comfortably in the knowledge that wherever you are is so far from your home or planet that you will never be able to return and the Cat will never be able to find you to exact her revenge.

-Coral Anne Dawn for The Book and or Narrator

dontpanic_1024.jpg

• 1WTF