Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Yes, can you Jump now. I liked the Class System.

For those who don't follow my and Elisha's subReddits I inform you that I get to do things like tell MS-13 And the Secret Service to fuck off and give out my actual address. Which you can't do. So if you think you know what I can do you're wrong. -Coral Anne Dawn, The Eleventh Magi

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yes, can you Jump now. I liked the Class System.

For those who don't follow my and Elisha's subReddits I inform you that I get to do things like tell MS-13 And the Secret Service to fuck off and give out my actual address. Which you can't do. So if you think you know what I can do you're wrong. -Coral Anne Dawn, The Eleventh Magi

Do you still have your donger?

• 2Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Oh snap! tad10 tad10 is back, and the Asshat awards are on... coincidence? WHY I THINK NOT!

So what ever happened with the imminent backpack nuke threat, and how's things in Deseret? I'm pretty sure I'm Q enough for that shit now

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
C/Tad posts on 4 subreddits he owns and I follow every one of them.

His thing now is finding patterns in stuff.

I was a fan of his earlier work.

The Harry Potter wizard sex school stuff was the best.

• 2Worf

Lightning Fast

C/Tad? Pronounced like CTad... kinda like...... .... OH SHIT

cthulhu-rising.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Blown

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Oh snap! tad10 tad10 is back, and the Asshat awards are on... coincidence? WHY I THINK NOT!

So what ever happened with the imminent backpack nuke threat, and how's things in Deseret? I'm pretty sure I'm Q enough for that shit now
Paris got dirty nuked. And nope if you can't give out your actual name and address after you call out MS-13 for its stupid name you're not Q enough. -CAD

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Lightning Fast
Paris got dirty nuked. And nope if you can't give out your actual name and address after you call out MS-13 for its stupid name you're not Q enough. -CAD

Gonna need a citation on that Paris dirty nuke assertion there, chief.

And I never called out MS-13 for having a stupid name? But I'll concede that you're right that I'm not revealing my name here ever if I can help it. At least until I'm out living in the woods like this guy, but with an internet connection:

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So tard10 went full tard is that whats going o in this thread?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku

That was Elisha. The thing to remember LLR is that when serious people(And you are not one) fuck with me they end up very dead. I get to call out MS-13 (3 ties On my subReddits) because if they try to fuck with me their time to live is measured in days or minutes. I called out The Secret Service as traitors on Elisha's Twitter and again those who conspired to hide Obama's death aren't around anymore. But I like MMORPGS and you're an idiot but 10% of this Forum can contribute to my MMO so that's cool, and stupid people abound

Lightning Fast
Since I'm apparently talking to a different personality, let me bring you up to speed on a few things.

-I'm not Mormon. I don't know any Mormons IRL. I haven't even seen 'Book of Mormon' in a theater. But I do find the blondes they seem to produce with regularity... interesting.

-I own this forum, I'm not going to be blocking myself.

-Paris wasn't Dirty Bombed, change my mind.

-Obama isn't dead. Probably? Need MusicForFish MusicForFish to confirm this one.

-Epstein didn't kill himself.

-You can't be Cad Cad , we already have one of those.

Why the hate tho bro? What did I ever do to you? I kept your thread here in screenshots, gave it a great and memorable name, and have ignored the many calls to discipline you for you being your special self.
I ask for an update on some of your past concerns and you start talking about killing and MS-13 and secret service and doxxing. I mean, that's just rude.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Since I'm apparently talking to a different personality, let me bring you up to speed on a few things.

-I'm not Mormon. I don't know any Mormons IRL. I haven't even seen 'Book of Mormon' in a theater. But I do find the blondes they seem to produce with regularity... interesting.

-Obama isn't dead. Probably? Need MusicForFish MusicForFish to confirm this one.

Why the hate tho bro? What did I ever do to you? I kept your thread here in screenshots, gave it a great and memorable name, and have ignored the many calls to discipline you for you being your special self.
I ask for an update on some of your past concerns and you start talking about killing and MS-13 and secret service and doxxing. I mean, that's just rude.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku

You are Mormon or work for them. If you own this forum then look for a subpoena in 2020. -Cad

• 2Potato
  • 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users