Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I had a sneaking suspicion we were about to find out...
We skip the Middle part of the Pamphlet and jump to our conclusion:

The Time Period before this dramatic and final event is Fifteen Days to Fifteen Years : but given the nature of Time, Mood swings in Girls and lackluster attention to Orders of Magnitude in Love, War, Patience and Death the former is far the more probable and the latter is more likely the worst of rounding errors compounded by little familiarity with a Slide Rule, Physics, Calculus or Periods.

-Coral Anne Dawn

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tad10 tad10 you have not been right about a single thing, and you have a penis, so you can't be who you say you are.

Maybe stop now and get some help?
Just like my friend that went crazy, they just check a new sun image and change dates for the insanity they think will happen.

iannis

Musty Nester
Every now and then I realize exactly how mundane my thinking is.

Thank you, Eliza, for braving the screaming terror of infinity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Every now and then I realize exactly how mundane my thinking is.

Thank you, Eliza, for braving the screaming terror of infinity.

Watch this video of Dr. Carl Sagan in COSMOS very closely. How much do you know about Apples?

-CAD

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Since you want to know what a Solar Bolus Ejecta Event looks like : from Dr. Carl Sagan's PALE BLUE DOT. Shoemaker-Levy 9 was a SBEE. -TCAD
20200314_182527.jpg

• 1Like

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Djinn Fingers and Fingernails : I will pay much more attention to them in the Next Timeline : Small World, Tiny Universe. Self-Ident if you might or will be there. -Tabitha

tad10

Elisha Dushku
We are working on the 1994 PALE BLUE DOT Zed DeeCipher which references Forrest Gump and Magic the Gathering. We did mention Apples. For the Mormon or GSA or Muslim or Mondo-Moda immediately above - we don't think you're making it past Doomsday. We on the other hand are. From Page 270 of PBD.
-Tabitha Coral Anne Dawn

Last edited:

tad10

Elisha Dushku
We are working on the 1994 PALE BLUE DOT DeeCipher which references Forrest Gump and Magic the Gathering. We did mention Apples. For the Mormon or GSA or Muslim or Mondo-Moda immediately above - we don't think you're making it past Doomsday. We on the other hand are. From Page 270 of PBD.
-Tabitha Coral Anne Dawn

Only if you are mathematically retarded could you state this is not an actual decryption. Do you want to know more (Starship Troopers)? -CAD

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Only if you are mathematically retarded could you state this is not an actual decryption. Do you want to know more (Starship Troopers)? -CAD
I am eager to see if one of you nitwits is going to claim a simple DeeCipher from Pale Blue Dot (1994)
talking about a navigator that references Lt. Dan (1994) (and wait for the TopLine) was made up by me and not an encipherment by Dr. Carl Sagan.

World coming to an End in 1 to 24 years : bet on 7 : News not at Eleven. - Tabitha Coral Anne Dawn

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I am eager to see if one of you nitwits is going to claim a simple DeeCipher from Pale Blue Dot (1994)
talking about a navigator that references Lt. Dan (1994) (and wait for the TopLine) was made up by me and not an encipherment by Dr. Carl Sagan.

World coming to an End in 1 to 24 years : bet on 7 : News not at Eleven. - Tabitha Coral Anne Dawn
The Top Line (here first)

THEFIRESOFHEAVENROBERTJORDAN

Welcome to the Real World. Try TEST on that one.

-Coral Anne Dawn, The Eleventh Magi

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I need to see the CAD deepfake to compare it with the Elisha deepfake before I can render a proper decision on who is more correct in this thread.

• 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
There is a star in the sky that sounds like a tree. It was supposed to be unknown. You know me. I see you. In the black cube sits the aurochs. Answer him. The wind goes thf thf and points to an ice shield. They are whispering for the second time. Your arms were melting ten months ago, you were not there and I couldn't help you.

Listen to the star inside the cube. The tincture is fatherless you need not fear again. The smile inside the bone. You saw it. The mirror is speaking to me now. I will wait for you.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I've been ignoring this thread, but I keep seeing it refreshed so I decided to see what is going on. WTF man?
We are working on the 1994 PALE BLUE DOT Zed DeeCipher which references Forrest Gump and Magic the Gathering. We did mention Apples. For the Mormon or GSA or Muslim or Mondo-Moda immediately above - we don't think you're making it past Doomsday. We on the other hand are. From Page 270 of PBD.
-Tabitha Coral Anne Dawn

The Top Line (here first)

THEFIRESOFHEAVENROBERTJORDAN

Welcome to the Real World. Try TEST on that one.

-Coral Anne Dawn, The Eleventh Magi

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I just clicked on this thread for maybe the second time recently having no idea what it was. I still don’t know what it is but the mental illness is palpable.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users