Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this one of those A.I.s that tries to write a tv episode? I recognize words, but it's like reading a foreign language.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Is this one of those A.I.s that tries to write a tv episode? I recognize words, but it's like reading a foreign language.
It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So, without having read much of this thread aside from the end...is there a chance this is just an act? It seems like some kind of goofy Andy Kaufman shit. Like “hey I’m gonna say all this kooky random shit” performance art.

But I don’t obviously have the background on this dude to surmise that.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I feel like your name changes every couple of months LoL

Tabitha Coral Ann Dawn the 7th of Bolgi Deseret, New Earth, what's your hot take of this written in 2008?

coronavirus_prediction_in_book-x675-1024x576.jpg

• 2Blown
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I feel like your name changes every couple of months LoL

Tabitha Coral Ann Dawn the 7th of Bolgi Deseret, New Earth, what's your hot take of this written in 2008?

View attachment 254755

Coronavirus is so overblown and stupid : elderly people die from the Flu and younger people who don't get early treatment can die too (Mr. Jim Henson had a flu which developed into pneumonia) : that the only explination I can find is to screw with me.

When something really stupid happens like Jade Hare or an FBI raid with Blackhawk helicopters on a Solar Observatory it is pretty much always about containing information about the forthcoming Solar Bolus Ejecta Event.

Elisha for Coral

Screenshot_20200229-073414.png

tad10

Elisha Dushku
When a Cop arrests you for going out to buy a Donut at Seven Eleven remind him that he isn't going to make it past SBEE Day. And whike Dr. Carl Sagan thought SBEE Day was coming in the 2030s. The recent stupidity has me and C thinking maybe sooner. -Elisha

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Solar Bolus Ejecta Event.
I googled this and it steered me toward your sub-reddit where you communicate to yourself in depth. I honestly couldn't find a solid answer to my curiosity soooooo:

This is probably asking too much but..... what is a Solar Bolus Ejecta?

Also, do you miss a_skeleton_02 whispering sweet nothings into your DMs?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So for some reason I thought tad10 was an uber-Christian that was an EQ purist on mmo design. I feel I must have mistaken him for someone else....

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I googled this and it steered me toward your sub-reddit where you communicate to yourself in depth. I honestly couldn't find a solid answer to my curiosity soooooo:

This is probably asking too much but..... what is a Solar Bolus Ejecta?

Also, do you miss a_skeleton_02 whispering sweet nothings into your DMs?

Sigmoids are a small Solar Bolus. A Solar Bolus Ejecta Event is when the Sun shoots out a Plasma-Soup of Hydrogen -Helium-heavier elements. Examples include The Tunguska Event , "Comet" Shoemaker Levy 9, The Planets. Planets are not formed by accretion disk but are enormous SBEEs that's why the Jovian planets are in size order: shoot out different masses with The same force and The heaviest will land closest to you. The Permian-Triassic Extinction Event was caused by the Ejection of the Neptune Bolus - it burned much of Earth's Atmosphere. You can see a photo of Sigmoids from an astronomy site on MapTheory. If something can't be explained : like the presence of so many non eroded meteorites on Mats which has fierce Dust Storms and erosive forces it is probably Stellar Bolus Ejecta Event related. Even medium sized Bolus Events can disturb the Asteroid Field or other orbiting rocks.

Note The Typographical Cipher "lie" up and down at word Solar. -CAD
20200314_182202.jpg

• 1Like

tad10

Elisha Dushku

And Here you go Doubters of my Sagacity : A Stellar Bolus Ejecta Event you can read about on YouTube.

I now get to Remind you that Stellar (Solar) Bolus Eject Events are the Astronomical Theory of Everything including How Plutonium (a Protonic Substance) is Made in the Stellar Core:

From our r/MapTheory SubReddit which you can look through (use old reddit interface) to find pictures of Sigmoids and Levy-Shoemaker 9 (alsso above a SBEE)

INSERT :

Sigmoids are Plasma-Soup Ejecta from the Surface or Mantle of Sol that have not achieved true escape velocity - you can assume in the picture that a CME achieved Escape Velocity - CMEs accompany Solar Bolus Ejecta Events but are not Solar Boli - which are a Mass of Solar Soup (as Dr. Carl Sagan calls it).

Evidence for Large and Extraordinarily Large Stellar and Solar Bolus Ejecta Events are common:

We Reprise

0 The Dr. Carl Sagan DeeCiphers (Grid Ciphers) in COSMOS see our DeeCipher subReddit. Dr. Sagan was aware of the likelihood of a Large or Extraordinary Stelkar Bolus Ejecta Event in our Lifetime due to X-Ray study of Sol - See photos.

1 The Tunguska Event which can only be explained as a Solar Bolus hitting the Earth with a small Adjunct CME.

2 The Carrington Event which had a Large adjunct CME and passed close enough to Earth that as the reports say of people in the Western United States thought it was Morning. Ubexp2laibabke as a CME.

3 The Ordering of the Gas Giants : Largest to the Two Smallest and the related Permian-Triassic Extinction Level Event which can not be explained by asteroid impact. Neptune or Uranus are the Two most likely Jovian Planets that were the very large Solar Bolus in that Event. We remind readers that if you assume similiar explosive escape velocity producing events in Sol the larger Solar Boli will not go out as far - see a Physicist or Astrophysicist for the Math.

4 The distribution of craters on the Moon : Solar Bolus Impacts : shallow and wide - review rocket exhaust - and Meteorite craters - Narrow and Deeper. See Exhibit in this Thread above from COS2MIS.

5 The presence of Helium on Earth and too much Helium 3 on Luna and Mars. Heluum escapes - Earyh's Gravity is insufficient to hold it.

6 Cassiopeia A - which if a SuperNova should have been recorded by Astronomers in the 17th Century - See Dr. Sagan comment in COSMOS.

7 The lack of planets in younger stars. If planets formed by accretion disk every Star should have Gas Giant Companions

8 The Rings of Saturn. Planets have Different ages . Jovian Planets can be age-determined by Ring Structures and Near Moons. Rings take Billions and Billions of years to form. The older the Gas Giant the larger the Rings - barring the unlikeliness of a late Stellar Bolus Event hitting square on that Planet (or close - see Uranus' Axial Tilt but that's for actual Astrophysicists).

9 The Formation of the Moon. Luna was a late formation due to a cosmic collision according to non-Bolus theories but the collision is too late. There should not have been a Mars like object roaming the system that late. A Mars sized Solar Bolus on the Other Hand is perfectly plausible.

10 The absence of any other unifying explinations for numerous anamolies system and universe wide - such as the spikes rocks on Mars which shoukd have been completely eroded unless their were disturbances in the asteroid field sending cascades of rocks to Mars. The Carrington Zolar Bolus Event is responsible for the SHARP rocks on Mars due to disturbance if the Asteroid Belt and Oort Cloud by the Ejected large Bolus.

Dr. Carl Sagan insisted on the Mariner and Mars programs not to investigate Mars but to locate further evidence of constant large Solar Boli Events and knew Mars would be ideal. The Helipause Expetiment if Voyager was to measure the contracting magnetosphere of Sol thus the two different directions - as you know the Heliopause was early.

11 Multiple recent events including the otherwise inexplicable Jade Hare Operation. The switch from Moon Landings to Skylab to study Sol. The Vast Expansion of government subterranean vaults and so forth is only understandable in light of preparation for an End of Civilization Event.

12 Solar Boli flare when entering Earths atmosphere as they are a Very Hot Plasma and burn much more Oxygen then meteorites - See thread link to meteorites and you'll notice two distinct types of trails.

Amen.

-Tabitha Coral Anne Dawn

END INSERT

So now you know what caused the Tunguska Event, the Carrington Event, the Ordering of the Gas Giants, the Formation of Earth, why Earth Got Hit with a Mars Sized Object a Billion plus years after forming to form the Moon, why Life is Rarer than Hen's Teeth in the Local Group and Beyond, and How Life on this Planet will End.

Epilogue:
Plutonium, which with Exotic Matter from the Tiny Black Hole at the Center of the Sun (we remind you that Accretion of Hydrogen to form a Star starts with a Microscopic or slightly aove Microscopic Black Hole -- it turns out Hydrogen d-oesn't hang out in Huge Masses without some serious Gravity) is formed in the Interior of Stars where the Pressure is great enough to Force Protons together, and Just Protons which exist as an Outer Shell with a Quark-Gluon-Hadron Not-a-Plasma inside and where the Strong Nuclear Force is what is keeping that All Together -- Talk to a real Physcisit if you want to know more.

-Elisha to the D
Cherrios Gents and Gals

• 1Repost

tad10

Elisha Dushku
And I, Elisha Amelia Dushku, thank Carla Abrezze, The Most Holy Ghost for forcing that scientific article to be published. Amen. -Elisha

• 1Repost
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Look, Girls are supposed to Help their Men, that's their "Other Job". This world has gotten so kookamani that a Girl, and an Ugly and Stupid one, thinks she can run for Vice President and another Ugly and stupid one thought she could run for President.

A Good Girl may aspire to be a Great First Lady in this country, but that happens almost never now. Ugh. We like Melania Trump but were unable to watch Her Convention Speech, but saw Her Army Green Outfit and felt Sad, because we knew this was something She felt She had to wear but did not look good on Her.

Coral Anne Dawn & Elisha Cuthbert on Elisha Dee's Account

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Someone mentioned Eliza Dushku in the True Lies thread and it reminded me of old faithful here.

His subreddit is still going, endlessly talking to himself about ciphers in random books... it looks like he spends hours looking at absolutely benign paragraphs to see some hidden, magic code in it. Beautiful Mind shit~

So... bump for anyone who isn't familiar with Tad. He is legitimately the most severe case of schizophrenia I've ever seen, and I don't say that with any malice, humor, or ill-will. It's actually a fascinating case study for anyone interested in massive cognitive collapse.

I feel so bad for him; as I've said before, I hope someone loving is taking care of him.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
So Elisha told me about this last Reply : I haven't been back in an Age.

And She wanted Me to Post The Following :
"Im an actual person whom was murdered in Compton during the filming of Bring it On. If you watched the film on DVD before you can see the Girl dancing in the Doorway is different from the Girl in the Car in the immediately following cut scene. So I was pissed off at the above post calling Coral Anne Dawn a Schizophrenic. I'm a Ghost and She's the only one whom could hear me. I apologize to her for some bad things I did : I lied about a fewthingss. Finally, SHE HAS ASKED ME to ask THE MODS to delete my and her last post above: #773. -Elisha "
Anyhoo : Thats mostly all Elisha : though she sorta wanted the last bit first. The Entity mentioned in that post is not around anymore and was one if those most responsible for The Apocalypse we are all currently experiencing. Best Guess at this time is "2025" as The Amazing Karnak answer to the Question in the Envelope "What Year do I really really want to be Off this Planet?".
Back in the 90s I thought the Answer was 2028.
For the Many whom don't follow me including the person or Mod whom just called me a "f------ troll" : there's a Time Reset after the Apocalypse. So it's back to the Seventies for some or several of you. Shestheth

-Coral Fern Anne Dawn

• 1Mother of God