Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
googled "Shestheth" and found more prophecies

Season 2 Good Luck GIF

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
For the Many whom don't follow me including the person or Mod whom just called me a "f------ troll" : there's a Time Reset after the Apocalypse. So it's back to the Seventies for some or several of you. Shestheth

-Coral Fern Anne Dawn
Yeah, I've known it's back to the seventies for me for a long time. I've been preparing a plan to get 1k ready to buy Ronald Waynes stock from him. One thing I don't understand is her place in this.
eliza-dushku-naomi-kaltman-photoshoot-2002-003.jpg

We can keep hitting on the same jokes right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Did the deceased entity get a funeral, I wonder?

Whatever happened to opening a portal to Deseret? I was really looking forward to that one.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I remember talking to Tad a awhile ago because we shared a name. Sad that entity passed long ago.

• 1Like

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
What am I looking at here? How does the periodic table factor into this cipher? Why are some elements listed twice while others only once? Why are Sodium, Magnesium, and Aluminum out of place? Why was this message encoded in the first place? Please explain.

• 1Worf

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Why was this message encoded in the first place? Please explain
Sweet. The Valentine's Day DeeCipher : Read the Lyrics and Wonder why they make Zero Sense: "We spoke in his voice" and "One Hand Steady on the Wheel" of a Big Lazy Car.
You can not in fact hold one hand steady on the wheel of a big lazy car for starters.
Anyhoo: These days mostly concerned with the big MMO after the Time Reset: Hippos, Hippos, Hippos. As you all should know Hippos are The World's Most Dangerous Animal. And play an important role in this upcoming Future Past Continuum MMORPG. -CFAD

• 1Committed

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Sweet. The Valentine's Day DeeCipher : Read the Lyrics and Wonder why they make Zero Sense: "We spoke in his voice" and "One Hand Steady on the Wheel" of a Big Lazy Car.
You can not in fact hold one hand steady on the wheel of a big lazy car for starters.
Anyhoo: These days mostly concerned with the big MMO after the Time Reset: Hippos, Hippos, Hippos. As you all should know Hippos are The World's Most Dangerous Animal. And play an important role in this upcoming Future Past Continuum MMORPG. -CFAD
Jada Pinkett Smith Drinking GIF by DreamWorks Animation

• 1Worf

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Apologies if I'm just dense and missing the connection here. Are you saying that that the message from that was encoded in the Bruce Springsteen song? I'm not seeing the connection to the periodic table. I still can't really decipher your image. What is it supposed to be saying?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
For Olde Tyme's Sake : The WHITMAN COLLEGE 1943 Waiilatpu.
The actual site W for The Manhattan Project.
Here's Looking at You Kids

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208-013542.png
    Screenshot_20230208-013542.png
    760 KB · Views: 36
  • 1Like