Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Wait, you're going to remove his spirit, then his soul? Those are separate things?
The Holy Ghost is the seed of your soul. The Holy Spirit the see
of ... She, the Holy Ghost was the first sentient entity in The Deep. The Soul is the Car. The Spirit the feul that moves it.

SuperNaught

Trakanon Raider
e49.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
People like tad need to be euthenized for the good of mankind.

I blame Reagan for shutting down the sanitariums

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
page me when you're done mocking this mental patient so i can rickshaw it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I haven't even started because I don't know where to begin.
I'm, ME for Christ's sake, am completely stumped on this one.
I am ordering some Malta mushrooms as we speak though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

So since we are all gonna die what kind of end of the world are we getting? Some Cthulu action? Maybe Terminator 2 ending? Earth blowing up? Aztec Wakanadans?

apocalypse-733358.jpg

tumblr_nqxcppK3oc1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

the-physics-of-not-getting-trampled-during-a-black-friday-sale.gif

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You fuckers killed 46 to 73 billion children through surgical abortion including chopping off the heads of children born alive at seven, eight, and nine months. Through iuds, morning after pills, bleach, and of course the many ways of killing older children including endemic child rape of three and four year old girls and boys in muslim and other countries. As for the above three they are nsa or gsa or mossad or fsb or other fucked up deep state employee most of whom know theyre in deep shit.
:D:D:D

tad10

Elisha Dushku
-
People like tad need to be euthenized for the good of mankind.

I blame Reagan for shutting down the sanitariums
What you post when you know youre going to that level of The Pit where worms slowly eat you from the inside out and you can feel and occassionaly see them moving under your skin or in an already blinded eye; and you think their cant be a worse Hell so what the fuck lets try and piss Elisha off, cause it doesnt matter since im already fucked... But then you die and discover: O Shit there are worse Hells than That plane of the Pit fondly known as Worm Hell.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
-
What you post when you know youre going to that level of The Pit where worms slowly eat you from the inside out and you can feel and occassionaly see them moving under your skin or in an already blinded eye; and you think their cant be a worse Hell so what the fuck lets try and piss Elisha off, cause it doesnt matter since im already fucked... But then you die and discover: O Shit there are worse Hells than That plane of the Pit fondly known as Worm Hell.

If you where a chick Id bet you fuck like an all star.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm Ancient of Ancients and I approve this thread.
Not so fast with that second Ancient. Fucking Ancients going all Malcolm in the Middle. Youre West Guard so yourve got some Relicing up to do to get to the Midguard let alone Vanguard of the Ancients of the Bolg.