Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Youre just pissed off youre
an Ancient not an Ancient of Ancients . Know youre limits.
giphy.gif

• 5Like
  • 4Cringe
Reactions: 8 users

SuperNaught

Trakanon Raider
It's like watching 10 clowns trying to fuck a bouncy ball. Don't really want to see it but, can't look away. carry on...

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Can we please finally ban tard10 for that shitty ban bet he made and lost over that plane that he ran away from the forums for months when the time to pay the piper came due so people would forget about it?
Not the post you want to make to me, Elishs Dudhku, when the world is ending.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
How early does the drinking start in Malta?

In tad's tent it never stops. The kool-aid comes in all the flavors of the rainbow. I'm just hoping he gets to the Jim Jones flavor sooner rather than later. This whole game of gibberish and nonsense is particularly stupid.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Whats kicking? Landslide,Wildest Dreams, Best of my Love, Puff the Magic Dragon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
They'll target big urban metropolises for maximum effect. LA, NYC. DC of course. Nothing lost.
Theyll get more than three cities and whatever they dont get the 2031 asteroid strike will get. So everything goes. Only way to be sure to get all the styrofoam is melt the crust.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
so tad lost his mind and moved to malta to be a homeless bum?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Disabling the internet or cell phones might have the same effect as a nuke nowdays. When people start calling 911 because the internet doesn't work that's a sign.
Um. No. But the emps from the larger nukes or garage h bombs will taje out your cellphone.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Ok, I'm convinced.

How safe is Philadelphia? I work in the city but live in the burbs and work from home often.

Also what's a bolg?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
k Rezz seems you were an Orkaä at that one time and at that one placce. So theyre interested in you so when Our Lord and Saviour is walking around in Deserrt with his Cup. You can drink from,it and be the Orkå you want to be. Same for you female souls in male bodies, halflings in human bodies and etc. Up to you to find Him or whichever of His aninted He may pass the Cup of Christ to since He is going to be very busyand doesnt have time tp just wander around fixing Bolg.