Ghost of Tsushima

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Impressive. Its like the Sucker Punch devs actually like playing and making -GAMES-.. amazing. Please pay attention, Sony.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is this a good game to 100%/platinum? I'm having a blast with it. Thinking about doing a completionist run but I better decide before I go much further. Is it a fun plat to get? Not too tough? I just got off of platinuming God of War 1/2/3 and that was quite rough, so I'd like something a bit easier now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Is this a good game to 100%/platinum? I'm having a blast with it. Thinking about doing a completionist run but I better decide before I go much further. Is it a fun plat to get? Not too tough? I just got off of platinuming God of War 1/2/3 and that was quite rough, so I'd like something a bit easier now.

I've never platinumed a game, but it doesn't look to be terribly hard. I plan on getting it done during my replay on lethal.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

It isn’t hard to do. Almost all of it will come naturally throughout playing depending on how OCD you are about collectibles. Even then it doesn’t require 100% of all collectibles to Platinum. If you want to min/max then look at a guide for which ones you need, otherwise just have fun and collect as much as you want.

There are a few trophies related to specific combat events you may not get while playing, but took me maybe 20 min post game to wrap up. Then another 2-3 trophies that aren’t immediately obvious but only take 15 min post game to warp around and get.

All in all a pretty easy Plat and I thought worth it.

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
2nd game I ever took the time and effort to plat. Nothing very ornerous. A couple required a little setup (kick a guy off a cliff, shoot a fleeing guy in the back) but that's about the extent of it. The outpost clearing after the main quest was just as enjoyable as the rest of the game itself, if not more so. And collectibles weren't that bad to get either thanks to the travelers set of you want to get full 100% of everything. I drew the line at flower collecting for every dye though.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Easy game to get to platinum. When I was done, I think I was only missing 2. Wear specific outfit, bandana, and sword...and bow to a bunch of places. Finished everything else during my normal playthrough.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Can my 7 year old play this? Or too graphic?
Well, there's no dismemberment, but there's a copious amount of arterial spray, as well as the ability to put mortally wounded enemies out of their misery as they crawl across the ground. Do with that as you will.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once you progress far enough into the Story, some attacks will either slice off an arm, or decapitate certain enemies. Lot of gruesomely killed npcs laying around the world too.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
So the dilemma is, do I get to play this weekend or be a responsible parent with appropriate boundaries for my kids.

Parenting sucks sometimes 😂

• 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Show him predator at a drive in next to a heavily wooded area to guage his reaction before letting him play.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My dad took me to see Robocop at the local drive in when I was 8. This is totally appropriate.

My dad showed me Full Metal Jacket when I was eight, trying to scare me about guns and military stuff. Neighbor kids and I played Army out in the woods all the time with toy guns. I thought it was awesome. All the kids at school had seen it too, fucked up movie to let third graders watch lol

Also had seen predator, robo cop at that age. The worst was Alien, scared the shit out of me, gave me nightmares.

Do it Synj Synj I turned out fine I’m sure your kid will be too.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users