Ghostbusters (2016)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wait... so each action figure contains PARTS of the Stay Puft man... and you have to buy all four Ghostbusters to assemble the whole Stay Puft man?

lol
They do that with a lot of toys now, thats how they get ya.

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Series-Figures-Packaged-640x480.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
The sad thing is kids arent even buying them it's over 30 year olds

SNL did a pretty funny sketch on the star wars toys

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I await the stories of women who went to see it 12 times to attempting making it a box office success. But it still sounds like Batman v Superman was a better movie (no, I didn't see that either)
Honestly, we might not see even that. Even on boards with SJW tendencies, I'm seeing people essentially state that any claims to progressiveness this movie might make don't really mean shit when the movie's lookingthisbad. For all the mudslinging that's been going on on both sides about the whole fucking gender thing, this movie may very well end up being abandoned by everyone.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the irony of making the only black character an uneducated loud talking violent stereotypical black woman more than negates any kind of SJW street cred this film had. i also expect lots of hirrarious asian rampooning from the chinese restaurant they have their headquarters above.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
the irony of making the only black character an uneducated loud talking violent stereotypical black woman more than negates any kind of SJW street cred this film had. i also expect lots ofhirrariousasianrampooningfrom the chinese restaurant they have their headquarters above.
GjavAXy.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Honestly, we might not see even that. Even on boards with SJW tendencies, I'm seeing people essentially state that any claims to progressiveness this movie might make don't really mean shit when the movie's lookingthisbad. For all the mudslinging that's been going on on both sides about the whole fucking gender thing, this movie may very well end up being abandoned by everyone.
Agreed. Who wants to pay for and sit through a shitty movie just to score a half-assed "point" for an imaginary "side"?

Devlin

Golden Squire
Wow, that looks incredibly bad.

But hey maybe I'm just old and teens will love it.
I have absolutely no clue what makes teens in the West such absolute fucking cretins but they'll probably love this movie.

I'd say we need another world war to straighten them out but they'd just surrender.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
rrr_img_136591.png

More reviews trickling out, starting with the author declaring how sexist back lash against the movie is and how they love the women in the cast...Then they proceed to say the movie is awful.

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea RT, etc is going to be a useless gauge for this movie. So far most reviewers are giving it a barely passing grade out of spite more or less

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_136591.png

More reviews trickling out, starting with the author declaring how sexist back lash against the movie is and how they love the women in the cast...Then they proceed to say the movie is awful.
Man I'm starting to really dislike this guy.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yea RT, etc is going to be a useless gauge for this movie. So far most reviewers are giving it a barely passing grade out of spite more or less
The studios need to cherry pick the reviews above 60% before crashing down to 30% or lower the day after release (basically what happened with Independence Day). Otherwise it will be a complete dumpster drop.