Ghostbusters : Afterlife

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
some true nightmare fuel.
Man I forgot about that scene. Remember watching that as a kid, we loved it lol

Got Gremlins vibe from that trailer too. Psychos just being psychos, killing each other but it’s funny to them...except cute I guess.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Man I forgot about that scene. Remember watching that as a kid, we loved it lol

Got Gremlins vibe from that trailer too. Psychos just being psychos, killing each other but it’s funny to them...except cute I guess.
did you me and Mist Mist just become best friends?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
i had goth friends in high school who were just like Mist. i dont mind being friends with crazy. i got a touch of it myself. i put ketchup on my hot dogs.
Same, I was a 90s skater in high school so goth kids, grunge kids, punk kids, stoners. Mist Mist would’ve fit right in.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It may not end up good but at least it seems respectful of the original thus far.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have a feeling it's going to be kids go discover everything, shit hits the fan, old crew comes in to save the day. At least that is what I think we can see from the trailer (Or I did)

Looks pretty sweet actually. I thought they would have fucked this up. (I mean it's only a trailer so there is still time) But looks good so far :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The trailer alone is better than that previous abomination.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll complain then.

How could it possibly be that a world exists where they unleash fucking hell on New York City of all places, and their relatives somehow don't know who they are? That seems a bit ridiculous.

That'd be like if Sully Sullenberger had saved the city on 9/11 and somehow his grandkids had never heard of him.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I'll complain then.

How could it possibly be that a world exists where they unleash fucking hell on New York City of all places, and their relatives somehow don't know who they are? That seems a bit ridiculous.

That'd be like if Sully Sullenberger had saved the city on 9/11 and somehow his grandkids had never heard of him.
Young kids today don't know the past? Pshaw I say to ghosts, youth being ignorant of history before they were born, THAT's the fantasy!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I have a feeling it's going to be kids go discover everything, shit hits the fan, old crew comes in to save the day. At least that is what I think we can see from the trailer (Or I did)

Looks pretty sweet actually. I thought they would have fucked this up. (I mean it's only a trailer so there is still time) But looks good so far :)
If they do come back one or two of them are going to die, my guess is Dan. :(

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have to think they will reuse this line, and it would have been a great way to end the trailer.

"Are you a God"?

I am very interested. Seems like a great way to actually do a sequel.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Zule at 1:49. they got me. I'm in.
Zule? An esoteric eldrich androgynous horror and one of the most memorable antagonists of the 80s?

Honestly I preferred the white male janitor as the bad guy in Ghostbusters 2016, I really appreciated the commentary on current year America and Trump, not a lot of the media dared go there but white males really needed calling out.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users