Girls Season 2

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
That was the finale?!

Season 1 was 10x better. Still not a terrible show and I will watch season 3.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feel bad for Adam, but that whole final scene with him running to Hannah was really strong.

And I agree on the "Oh yeah...fuck" line.

And for anyone keeping score, I totally called Shoshanna being awful now too=P Show should change it's name toCunts.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Ok I watched the last episode... and... no, just no. The first season was pretty good, this season sucked pretty bad. That last scene, ugh
I just finished season 2, and yes, I have to totally agree with you. In the first season Adam was my favorite (by far) but there were a few other characters that I liked to watch as well. Now in season 2, Adam is still my favorite and the ONLY fucking person on the show who I don't want to strangle. Seriously, its like they wanted to suck out every redeemable quality from the entire cast, and they did it over the course of only 5 episodes...that's efficiency. I'll still give season 3 a chance, but I am probably going to bail if we get any more episodes the revolve entirely around a fat ugly chic banging and being relentlessly pursued by a rich, successful, handsome guy.

shattuck_sl

shitlord
I thought the first half of this season was terrible, but enjoyed the 2nd half a lot more. The British chick being absent and Marnie becoming slightly crazy was enjoyable, and Adam getting exposed to a normal girlfriend and realizing he's always going to have a "grass is greener" situation was well done. Thought the last scene really fit both Adam and Hannah's characters perfectly. Dude would run shirtless through the metro to see some psychotic fat chick