Girls who broke your heart thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Couldn"t disagree more. Sure you gotta wade through the insults and trolls, but you can definitely get good advice from here just because people don"t hold back and will shit all over your feelings to get the logical point across.

Camerous Valde Unus said:
Weak excuse?

I have asbergers... I don"t think like you do... I CAN"T think like a normal person.. I don"t perceive reality the way you do.

Weak excuse... fuck you.
then don"t expect anyone to date you.

you said it yourself. you are broken and unfixable. most charitable thing for you to do is spend your days alone since there"s nothing you can do to fix the situation.

why would anyone who isn"t a broken piece of shit want to date a broken piece of shit?

you don"t deserve better than what you"re getting. you said it yourself. if you can"t move beyond being a piece of shit then I"m not sure what you"re here crying about since any girl worth dating is way beyond what you deserve.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The key there is well-adjusted... I am not and never have been.. I deal in extremes... sucks but that"s the way I am wired.
Having read your posts over the years I can safely tell you that you are not ready for a mature relationship with a responsible person. You enjoy the drama, otherwise you would make a concerted effort to change the aspects of your life that you are fully aware attracts that drama. You know when something is a bad idea, but you disregard your intuition in favor of a good story to tell later. There"s nothing wrong with that per se, but if you really think you want that kind of relationship then you are only fooling yourself. It"s obvious to everyone else what you"re really after, and that"s why you get taken advantage of - because you"re not half as clever or deceptive as you think you are.

When you"re ready to have a relationship (and not an extended one-night stand) you"ll know it by how your perception of the women around you changes. You"ll know what I mean when you get there, but it sounds like you"re still a ways off yet.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dandai said:
Having read your posts over the years I can safely tell you that you are not ready for a mature relationship with a responsible person. You enjoy the drama, otherwise you would make a concerted effort to change the aspects of your life that you are fully aware attracts that drama. You know when something is a bad idea, but you disregard your intuition in favor of a good story to tell later. There"s nothing wrong with that per se, but if you really think you want that kind of relationship then you are only fooling yourself. It"s obvious to everyone else what you"re really after, and that"s why you get taken advantage of - because you"re not half as clever or deceptive as you think you are.

When you"re ready to have a relationship (and not an extended one-night stand) you"ll know it by how your perception of the women around you changes. You"ll know what I mean when you get there, but it sounds like you"re still a ways off yet.
This.

Cam, bro, make an effort to be happy on your own. And read this book.

Amazon.com: No More Mr. Nice Guy eBook: Robert Glover: Kindle Store

Quit being a fucking "nice guy," learn to respect yourself and be happy with yourself and you"ll be able to participate in a real relationship like a human being.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
A little late here, Cam, and I kinda feel bad for you and all, but using your psychological disorders as a crutch and explanation doesn"t really work. Victimization through perceived wrongs is as much a symptom as anything else.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This was funnier when he was telling about the two swap donkeys climbing over car seats to get at each other on the way to his parents house, which is like 2 houses down from his.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Gaz said:
A little late here, Cam, and I kinda feel bad for you and all, but using your psychological disorders as a crutch and explanation doesn"t really work. Victimization through perceived wrongs is as much a symptom as anything else.
I don"t feel bad for him. We only get one turn here on Earth, and if he wants to waste it on stupid shit while blaming his problems on whatever to avoid personal responsibility, I have no sympathy. There are so many people in the world who have real problems, I just can"t feel bad for people who won"t do anything to fix their fucked up situations. It may be harsh, we"re all bros here and all, but someone, preferably in real life, needs to talk some sense into this guy.

Lord Commander Chaos said:
I don"t feel bad for him. We only get one turn here on Earth, and if he wants to waste it on stupid shit while blaming his problems on whatever to avoid personal responsibility, I have no sympathy. There are so many people in the world who have real problems, I just can"t feel bad for people who won"t do anything to fix their fucked up situations. It may be harsh, we"re all bros here and all, but someone, preferably in real life, needs to talk some sense into this guy.
this. the guy is a complete trainwreck and we"re supposed to believe that its because he an aspie? then dont fucking date people if you"re not fixable/in control of yourself.

confirmed:

1 woman who "was the first woman he got engaged to"
1 woman who is his "first exwife"
1 woman who ostensibly is a second exwife - otherwise why make the above reference

1 woman who is his "baby"s momma" who is possibly but not for certain one of the exwives

and a whole slew of drug addicts and married women including the latest one who is the friend of the woman who dissed him and after he found out about the texts "her therapist" called him and said it would be a good idea for HER if they moved in together anyways and he said "welp okies!!!" and one of the two who he had the hour long car orgy with during the 1/4 block drive from his house to his parents house.

Trainwreck doesn"t even begin to cover it. He"s like brad grobbee and jerle rolled into one. Its beyond fucking disgusting. And he comes crying here after "drinking 4loco" (LOLZ)...."why oh why can"t I just be happpppyyyyyyeeeeee......why can"t I find a girl who will be nice to meeeeeeeeee........I just want to take care of a girl (even though I live in one of my parent"s rental homes)......I haz asbergers......btw any girls here at FoH want to date me I used to be an asshole but now I"m a doormat.....". Its fucking nauseating. In a toss up between cancerous and camerous ..........cancerous comes out ahead.

#gross

Requiem_foh

shitlord
I agree that the disorder makes things more difficult, but mostly in that it"s a lot harder to be sure when you"re receiving signals from a female that"s interested and to reciprocate in a way that satisfies her expectations to drive it home.

I"ve never had a lot of the problems you seem to have and I think it"s just because I have self-confidence. I don"t feel the need to mask my true feelings or most of my normal behaviors when around women, and I think they respect that. Just be yourself, even if you think yourself is all fucked up.

All that being said, I personally decided a long time ago that it is not only not desirable but also very unlikely that I will ever be in a relationship and be happy about it. I don"t have the capacity or temperament to deal with women"s trivial bullshit, I barely have the capacity to deal with my own bullshit. And I have no qualms about it. Not worth it. That may have something to do both with my willingness to not do anything special around a female, and their interest in me until I either ignore them until they give up or I hit it and forget it.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
hhmm.. is it possible to have an ego as large as mine and not like one"s self? Serious question... maybe I don"t like myself... I have never thought I didn"t but maybe I do and I am making all these choices based on that fact... even if I don"t see it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Did your mother force you to eat paint chips as a kid? Is it possible for you to be anymore of a fucking idiot?

hhmm.. is it possible to have an ego as large as mine and not like one"s self? Serious question... maybe I don"t like myself... I have never thought I didn"t but maybe I do and I am making all these choices based on that fact... even if I don"t see it.
It"s called being delusional and compensating.

Ever talked to a really hot chick in the bar (okay, no, probably not, but just go along with it) and she seems super confident and prances about like she"s a princess and scoffs at all the ugly chicks like they"re underlings and gives you the cold shoulder because she"s just so great and knows it and you"d be lucky to lick her boots... and then she ends up going home with you and halfway through sex she starts crying because she"s never good enough and used to be fat and thinks she"s ugly and she just wants you to hold her and tell her she"s beautiful and good enough and that her daddy really does love her?

She has a big ego, but low self-esteem and lacks self-confidence and self-respect. When she"s out at the bar, she"s compensating for all that by projecting all those things, creating a big ego and like she has her shit together, because she knows deep down she doesn"t.

So, yeah, you have a large ego because there"s seriously no way in hell you like yourself, much less respect yourself. But, the alternative is to admit it and have to then deal with yourself, which is harder and not nearly as entertaining come story-time on the forums.

Or, hey, maybe you just love yourself and God is out to get you! That"s an option too.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
popsicledeath said:
Ever talked to a really hot chick in the bar (okay, no, probably not, but just go along with it) and she seems super confident and prances about like she"s a princess and scoffs at all the ugly chicks like they"re underlings and gives you the cold shoulder because she"s just so great and knows it and you"d be lucky to lick her boots... and then she ends up going home with you and halfway through sex she starts crying because she"s never good enough and used to be fat and thinks she"s ugly and she just wants you to hold her and tell her she"s beautiful and good enough and that her daddy really does love her?
Sounds like you"ve had some fun bar ventures. :|

I was friends with a guy who was exactly like Cam (at least in terms of self-diagnosing a list of mental disorders. I don"t buy someone sat across from him and told him straight up he has "psychotic tendencies", but whatever.) He had/has relatively good looks and money on his side, so it was a veritable revolving door of fucked-up relationships. Every time things went south it would be an huge crisis, late-night phone calls, burbling into his drink about how shit was so unfair and he was such a nice guy and didn"t deserve to be treated like shit. He was completely incapable of taking into account his own shitty actions against his girlfriends, the fact that he had strange needs and quirks and disorders and was so self-absorbed it was impossible for him to learn from his mistakes. Completely unable to realize that dating him, even casually, was more akin to baby-sitting than anything else. It"s hard to take a person (who has lived in a bubble of self-absorption their entire life) and tell them their entire way of dealing with people is fucked. -That"s- why I feel kinda sorry for him- Yeah, he could change it, but he won"t. Self-diagnosis or some shrink had led him to believe everything that happens to him isn"t his fault, and he"ll take that shit to the grave.