Girls who broke your heart thread

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
A lap dance is always better if the stripper is crying.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/23539307?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/23539307">A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user6813264">Mike Jones</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
So I have no self esteem and I hate myself and my ego is to cover up my insecurities... I see. Ok.. how do I change that?

Camerous Valde Unus said:
So I have no self esteem and I hate myself and my ego is to cover up my insecurities... I see. Ok.. how do I change that?
Well, your ego is the result of trying to cover up insecurities. It"s a symptom of the greater issues. But yeah, basically.

See a behavioral therapist. Trying to talk about your emotions or logically rationalize yourself into better behavior will probably not work. You"ll just BS your way through it or not be able to think/feel straight enough from the beginning to even know what"s right/wrong/real/imagined.

Basically, you need the human equivalent of a shock collar for a dog, so every time you start doing something dumb you have someone there to smack you upside the head (that isn"t just some random people on an internet forum that are so easy to dismiss). You need someone you"re paying and trust to TELL you when the things you"re doing are retarded. Then stop doing them. Then eventually start doing positive things. Then eventually when you"re learning to act the part of a self-respecting human based on the guidance of a professional, maybe you"ll start being treated like one by others. And maybe, outside chance, you"ll start feeling like one (which is possible, because if you"ve learned to feel like shit about the bad situations you get yourself into, you may be able to learn to feel good if you start getting yourself into good situations).

And, most importantly, stop fucking fat, desperate chicks with tons of drama. Or at least post some fucking pictures of your hijinks for people that like sweat-hogs. Which, no, wouldn"t be self-respecting behavior, but shrug, compromises, bro.

Duppin said:
STOP BEING A GIANT WEEPING VAGINA
Pretty much, except he doesn"t know how, so needs to hire a trained professional to teach him how to stop being a giant weeping vagina. But yeah, far more succinct and to the point, lol.

Felonius said:
What is it called Popsicle when I get off on them crying? Is that normal?
Only if you"re strangling them. The it"s normal to get off on the crying. If you"re not going to kill them, though, then probably not normal.

All relative, though?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
I would also recommend you stop sleeping with married women.
Yeah I have actually learned my lesson on that one this time. I will explain why I do it though so maybe it will make more sense....

When you are dealing with a married woman more than likely, if she has been married 5 + years, her husband takes her for granted. They often feel neglected and unappreciated. Also I only have 1 guy I am in competition with and I am ALWAYS better at making the woman feel wanted and desired and appreciated and since they only have one person to compare me to I always look better. Course they almost always regret doing it and go back to their husbands because they "love" them.. *shakes head*

But I am done with that. I want a woman who is unattached and interested in only me.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
popsicledeath said:
Pretty much, except he doesn"t know how, so needs to hire a trained professional to teach him how to stop being a giant weeping vagina. But yeah, far more succinct and to the point, lol.
A therapist is only going to be able to help so much, and I suspect the actual effect will be just to give him more jargon to use in his excuses.

You have to legitimately want to change and be willing to put in the work.

Terawlyn_foh

shitlord
When you are dealing with a married woman more than likely, if she has been married 5 + years, her husband takes her for granted. They often feel neglected and unappreciated. Also I only have 1 guy I am in competition with and I am ALWAYS better at making the woman feel wanted and desired and appreciated and since they only have one person to compare me to I always look better.
For a guy who"s looking for true love, and woman to cherish and pay for and what not... that sounds a little bit retarded. You do realize if she"s doing it to her husband, she"ll most likely do it to you too if you do end up marrying her.

But I"ll stick with forum consensus. No fat chicks, no married women. Just stop thinking about women for a while. Seriously, even Aamina is starting to look like Keg compared to you.

Take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal. No need to go to some useless therapist (lulz, not real science). Just do exercice, invest yourself in a hobby, hang out a bit with your real life buddies (and if you have none, go make some) and after a while, give trex a call and she"ll hook you up with hawt hipster bitches.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Got it... go back to therapy and stick with it longer than 2 months.. gotcha...
Focus on the present, until you"re no longer feeling sorry for yourself no woman will be interested in you.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Terawlyn said:
No need to go to some useless therapist (lulz, not real science)
42177_pro.jpg

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Here"s the best advice anyone can give you.

Never listen to girls. Never. Got that? Never listen to girls. Act like you"re listening when they"re blah blahing, but when it comes to acting on things they want, need, ask for, desire, et al. simply do not pay attention or act on any of them. I can go into the whys if you want, but it"s not important.

You have to treat them like gerbils. You have to let them run in their wheels mentally. You have to make them think about you. Because for some reason they equate the amount of thinking they do about you to how much they like you. What this means is you have to not provide a definite road map to your behavior. It doesn"t make any sense at all, completely illogical and childish, but that is the key psychologically.

I know you want to be a nice guy. I know you want to fulfill someone"s wishes. Give someone a great, worry-free life, and all that. It"s a great quality that people do not appreciate. They don"t know their own mind, and you have to dominate mentally and force them to behave a certain way toward you. Think of them like pets, and you"ll have no problem in the future. You"re petting them too much now. Kick them outside for a night or three.

That"s the reality of human behavior as it relates to interpersonal relationships.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
When you are dealing with a married woman more than likely, if she has been married 5 + years, her husband takes her for granted. They often feel neglected and unappreciated. Also I only have 1 guy I am in competition with and I am ALWAYS better at making the woman feel wanted and desired and appreciated and since they only have one person to compare me to I always look better. Course they almost always regret doing it and go back to their husbands because they "love" them.. *shakes head*
So you take advantage of some dude"s wife"s insecurities, emotions and boredom, ruin hisandher lives and relationship, fuck up the domestic tranquility for theirchildren, all for an easy piece of ass since you can"t pull strange down on the regular without an "in" like this. Then when they realize they have made a colossal mistake and try to pick up the pieces of a broken relationship that they have invested years of time and emotion into, you have the nerve to come crying in your 4-loco about howYOUhave been betrayed?!?!?

Now really, can you blame people for calling you a piece of shit?

Yeah I have actually learned my lesson on that one this time.I will explain why I do it though so maybe it will make more sense....

But I am done with that. I want a woman who is unattached and interested in only me.
how many times have we heard this now?

I look forward to hearing the next story in which its revealed that you have completely ignored the advice given to you yet again and done the exact same thing.

PS - I"ve been with my husband since 2006. He NEVER takes me for granted; literally I am so thankful everyday I"m married to him its fucking obnoxious. My husband is a wonderful patient loving amazing man that I will readily admit to people that I probably don"t deserve on so many levels. Is everything roses and cupcakes? Hell no we have fights like any married couple. But on his WORST days he is so far beyond the....dude comparing my husband to you is like comparing Alinea to 7/11 tacquitos. It"s not even a comparison. Its insulting to even suggest it. Your "I am always better" comment is fucking laughable and shows just how little you know about anything. If she"s cheating with you - you really think she"s being faithful to you while cheating on her husband? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah dude you"re right. You"re only competing with one person. Exactly.

stay single. seriously.

ugh you"re disgusting.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Etoille...

I appreciate the comments even if the tone is harsh and condescending. You have every right to your opinion.

I am trying to change.