Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That"s like Pharmacists. Job that doesn"t really require lots of knowledge because everything is there in-front of you, but you hold thousands of peoples lives in your hands. So you make a lot.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So you say you don"t have a flashy car, and then your "First things people notice about me" is drinking too much soda (wtf) and then the car which you try to down play.

And your "You should message me if" section. Just nuke it from orbit. Awful.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
damn, didn"t know ATCs made that sort of cash.
Most don"t, but I work at one of the busiest facilities. I make more than my dad who has 25 more years of seniority.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
brekk said:
So you say you don"t have a flashy car, and then your "First things people notice about me" is drinking too much soda (wtf) and then the car which you try to down play.

And your "You should message me if" section. Just nuke it from orbit. Awful.
thx, good advice.

But I didn"t say "I don"t have a flashy car"
My exact quote is "I drive a Mitsubishi, not a Mercedes"

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
get rid of the creepy self taken pics you have there and put up pics of you hanging out with pals and having a good time.

thats step 1 of 100

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
In fact, Req, I remember you also rubbing your sensual paws all over my back.
Hmm, I don"t remember that. Alcohol!

Tarzan was at least an inch or two taller than me and was also quite muscular, if you do remember.
Maybe his upper torso just made him look short in the crowd of people. Then again that night was totally fucking insane, so who knows how trustworthy the memory of anybody who was present is.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
He was just this 21-23 y/o white dude that showed up at one of my Halloween parties who was apparently one of T"s exs. He was stupid as shit, like seriously, UGH ME LIKE PARTY. He walked around the whole time looking dazed like he was on paint thinner or something. Had a Tarzan thing on with no top and yeah he was pretty fuckin huge from the waste up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Antarius said:
1. Height
5' 9? (1.75m).

2. I even have a WoW tattoo, so I"m a definitely a nerd.

3. I really like Linkin Park and Staind, I like Good Charlotte and Blink 182, and LMFAO, Pitbull, Skrillex

4. I"m also a Gleek

This is why your money isn"t getting you laid. Even if you were in the 99th percentile, you wouldn"t be getting laid with that shit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tyen needs to hook Trex up with some tits. Those things are flatter than my dick while looking at them.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
Hahahaha who the fuck are you kidding? I know women are horrible at measurements and math in general, but if that"s a 34 D my dick is roughly 24 and 3/8th inches long.