Girls who broke your heart thread

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Antarius said:
Fact: independent studies have shown, over and over again, that 80-85% of women are wearing the wrong bra size.

My guess, since you"re pretty tall, and from looking at your photos, that you"re more likely to be a 36c
36c and 34d are sister sizes...

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
BRO said:
Tyen has bias. Doesn"t it go something like pics or gtfo.
here"s a T tit relative to a big tit. See the difference?

Please excuse the messy sink, the bitch didn"t know how to do the dishes.
post more pics of tits mcgee

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Camerous Valde Unus said:
Been there, done that, and got a t-shirt.. DOES NOT WORK!

Trust me.
Dude, I"m not trying to be mean here, but you"re not just a "bit" short or physically unattractive. The kind of money or bling or influence or power you"d need to rock to make up enough for your physical appearance to pull hot chicks is in the hundred million net worth range.

Besides that, most short guys doing what Gaz was talking about are incredibly obvious that they"re making up for their short comings by trying to appear like big shots, when they"re probably nothing of the sort. Everyone who isn"t blind can see through it.

But if you don"t think that a guy with a decent amount of money or power isn"t more attractive to women all else being equal, I don"t know what to tell you.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
BRO said:
Tyen has bias. Doesn"t it go something like pics or gtfo.
here"s a T tit relative to a big tit. See the difference?

Please excuse the messy sink, the bitch didn"t know how to do the dishes.
Confirmed a (nt bites) cup

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Antarius said:
What are you trying to attract with this line?

you believe the world is coming to an end this year, and you"d like to make the most of your time.
Crazy? Because that"s all you"re going to get. I don"t know if this is an attempt at humor (which unfortunately doesn"t translate well in text) or what, but that"d be an instant "ooooookay .....moving on" for a lot of people.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not to mention most people hate douchebag atheists and saying you"re "Atheist and serious about it" makes you sound like you"re just an assbag who shits on religion as a hobby.

trex

Queen Bee
My heavens! I"m glad a bunch of 30-year-old greasers on an internet gaming forum know more about my chest size than I do. I feel so foolish (you"re wrong, beeteedubs)

I was ~120 lbs in that picture & wearing no bra. That is my friend who came over one night with a bunch of tequila because she was turning 19 and didn"t have anyone to celebrate with (was new to the area).

BRO is just jealous of my 4.0. The one thing he"s always wanted and never been able to achieve.

newsflash -

if the guys here are greasers that makes you "the woman" of the deputy in chief greaser.

I personally like Tyen so I"d never refer to him as such.

Ryanz

<Banned>
You look like a gremlin, your tits aren"t D"s, and nobody cares about your supposed 4.0. I"m out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Trexmussen said:
My heavens! I"m glad a bunch of 30-year-old greasers on an internet gaming forum know more about my chest size than I do. I feel so foolish (you"re wrong, beeteedubs)

I was ~120 lbs in that picture & wearing no bra. That is my friend who came over one night with a bunch of tequila because she was turning 19 and didn"t have anyone to celebrate with (was new to the area).

BRO is just jealous of my 4.0. The one thing he"s always wanted and never been able to achieve.
Post pics of your bare breasts so that we can put this debate to rest.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since she was a whale and now she"s only a baby whale I assume they look like pancakes with an egg off to the side

Zyth_foh

shitlord
I miss when this used to be The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread instead of the Trexmussen Is A Giant Attention Whore Thread.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Truckasaurus Troll Method (tm)

1) Say something wrong/stupid/inane
2) Wait for people to react
3) Fan the flames
4) (return to step 2 until bored)
5) ???
6) PROFIT!!

Pros
+ gets attention desperately craved
+ disrupts otherwise enjoyable conversation for others

Cons
- everyone will think you are a window-licking retard
- FOHSS is disturbingly good at digging up personal info when dicked with

Pic related.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
anyone know what the knockout dose of amoxicillin is for gonorrhea and the clap? my throats been killin me I think I caught something from the whore I smashed in AC a few weeks back.