Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
initially I thought you were trolling me, but then I saw you"re a rank 48 with a 1.6 KD ratio and I knew you were all business.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i don"t think I"ll be taking medical advice from the MD who got knocked up using antibiotics with BC.

Paging doctor aychamo

blehh_sl

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
The pathetic little weasel was friend zoned immediately and you know it. (For the lolz-- he tried to kiss me in Tyen"s BEDROOM while I was completely plastered and I STILL told him to gtfo.) About the lotion, that was actually aloe vera, I was burnt to a crisp. In fact, Req, I remember you also rubbing your sensual paws all over my back.

Tarzan was at least an inch or two taller than me and was also quite muscular, if you do remember.

I tried to find pics of them both (again, for the lolz) but I could only find the friend zone guy who is, confirmed, shorter than me. Ugh. You can see my chest starting to burn.
Did you claim to have d cups? Those are small b. Here"s a link that will help.

Seattle Plastic Surgery Center | Robert Grenley MD | Breast Implants, Tummy Tuck, Eyelid Surgery

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Antarius said:
Confirmed.

OkCupid | AdamHenry / 29 / M / Lorain, Ohio
Seriously buddy, and I say this with love, but it"s not your face that"s killing you -- it"s that profile! I fell asleep three times before I even got halfway through. I"m going to assume that in real life you are fun and personable; you need to find a way to let that come through in your profile. As it is, it reads like a cold laundry list of your interests which is about as engaging to a woman as a moldy cumrag. Women respond to emotion, so work hard at instilling that in EVERY SENTENCE of your profile. Finally, stoptryingto be funny. It comes off wrong. Imagine yourself having a conversation with a good friend where neither of you is trying to be funny, it just happens. I know it"s some Zen, catch-22 shit, but that"s what you should strive for.

Then get better pictures. If you don"t have any of you outside, having fun, NOT LOOKING AT THE CAMERA, go out and get some -- stage them if you have to. Good luck, man.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
this one goes out to little baby trex who will never get to experience the joy of picking fights with strangers on the internet:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wt5EHAqhR1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7hxe85iErew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
this one goes out to little baby trex who will never get to experience the joy of picking fights with strangers on the internet:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wt5EHAqhR1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Those 2 posts are deep, Keg. I used to think you were somewhat of a dick, but it"s obvious you"re just a big "ole softy.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
anyone know what the knockout dose of amoxicillin is for gonorrhea and the clap? my throats been killin me I think I caught something from the whore I smashed in AC a few weeks back.
Chlamydia = 1gm Azithromycin orally once or a week of Doxycycline 100mg twice a day. Your choice.

Gonnorrhea = a shot of Ceftriaxone 125mg once or Cefixime 400mg orally once.

Unless you definitively rule out both STD"s you need both treatments.