Girls who broke your heart thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nothing wrong with her, but you think you might be able to make a run at the one on the right? She"s pretty cute, and you might get bonus points for consoling her dying friend.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The girl on the right is a bit cuter. I"m thinking you were aiming for her and she wasn"t having it, so you went for 2nd place. Good audible.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
the girl on the right is actually the girl mentioned in the saturday night portion of this post:

she looks better in that picture than she actually does.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Did you know the stomach cancer girl beforehand? I"m assuming you did, but on the chance that you didn"t, I"m curious about how she shared that information.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Drinsic said:
Did you know the stomach cancer girl beforehand? I"m assuming you did, but on the chance that you didn"t, I"m curious about how she shared that information.
no i didn"t, met her last night. we were talking about college and i"m like "man, college was so sweet... don"t you wish you could go back!" and she was like "no i spent most of college lying in a hospital" and i was like "wat"

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
she then went on some speech about how she doesn"t care if she dies or not and i"m just thinking to myself "OK ned stark"

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I was hoping for a "damn girl, you fuck like you"re not gonna see next year." That works too I guess.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
she then went on some speech about how she doesn"t care if she dies or not and i"m just thinking to myself "OK ned stark"
loooooool well played.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Ser Kegkilla said:
girl from last night on the left:

sgr8mw.jpg
She"s cute, definitely 7 worthy. I still think you were being soft on Trex, and that"s ok. Not like anyone"s opinion matters, including mine.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Girl from Texas I mentioned before is still pushing hard for me to take her extra ticket and go with her to see Rammstein. Unless it"s a serious relationship or they"re Kate Upton, I have a hard time justifying more than 1 hour of travel for a hookup.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
I just spit my beer out reading that.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Wantonsoup said:
May not be worth it to see her, but I know I"d drive a hour for free Rammstein tickets!
It"s a lot more than an hour. I live in Tennessee, I"d fly if anything. I"d love to see Rammstein live, but that"s an expensive date + Rammstein show.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Drinsic said:
It"s a lot more than an hour. I live in Tennessee, I"d fly if anything. I"d love to see Rammstein live, but that"s an expensive date + Rammstein show.
The fuck? How desperate is this chick that she wants some guy to come all the way from Tennessee for a possible lay? I"d stay the fuck away from that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Drinsic said:
I"m just awesome.
I"m sure that"s what she tells you. Because she"s desperate. No moderately attractive woman should have any problem scoring with guys within their own area code. The chick is either hideous or comes with some major baggage.