Girls who broke your heart thread

After two years, my live-in girlfriend broke up with me today. She said she loves me, says she thinks I"m a good person, but doesn"t think we can build a marriage from this relationship.

Things have been rocky the last 14 months. It started when I left a job that was terrible and abusive. I left and unfortunately remained unemployed for about 4 months. She started looking at my industry as unstable, and I think that was the beginning of the end.

When I found another job, I began to work a lot longer, and harder to advance my career. Weekdays were difficult to spend together and weekends weren"t good enough. I didn"t want her to see me as being unreliable though in terms of being a provider, which she brought up as a concern when I was jobless. In the last year I"ve managed to advance my position and get a raise of over 50%, but now I"m a work-a-holic.

Then I would come home and there were all these things I had to do, things I was supposed to be responsible for but I"m too god damn tired from work to take care of them immediately when I get home.

Things were good for a good long time, but they were also shitty for an equal amount of time. She feels like we began to have less and less in common. I felt that she just wasn"t into hanging out anymore. I"d suggest things to do, ask her if she had any ideas, after that I"d give up and was content with staying at home.

I"m fucking heart broken that it didn"t work out, but I don"t feel responsible because I did my best. Fuck it, if that"s not good enough she did me a favor.

The really shitty part is that we live together. I have to find another fucking place and then give thirty days notice.

Way it goes... at least she"s letting me keep the dog.

Stay Classy FOH.

Pic related, here"s my guy.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Lord Dacianprick said:
I"m fucking heart broken that it didn"t work out, but I don"t feel responsible because I did my best. Fuck it, if that"s not good enough she did me a favor.
Bitch sounds hard to please. You got a dog and a decent job, so you won"t be lonely and finding a new lady will be easy, ladies love money and guys with good jobs.

Now its time to move on really quickly (not really but make it seem like it to make her jealous).

Enjoy the strange and take some time for yourself before you let another skank in.

W

Wrathcaster

Lord Dacianprick said:
After two years, my live-in girlfriend broke up with me today. She said she loves me, says she thinks I"m a good person, but doesn"t think we can build a marriage from this relationship.

Things have been rocky the last 14 months. It started when I left a job that was terrible and abusive. I left and unfortunately remained unemployed for about 4 months. She started looking at my industry as unstable, and I think that was the beginning of the end.

When I found another job, I began to work a lot longer, and harder to advance my career. Weekdays were difficult to spend together and weekends weren"t good enough. I didn"t want her to see me as being unreliable though in terms of being a provider, which she brought up as a concern when I was jobless. In the last year I"ve managed to advance my position and get a raise of over 50%, but now I"m a work-a-holic.

Then I would come home and there were all these things I had to do, things I was supposed to be responsible for but I"m too god damn tired from work to take care of them immediately when I get home.

Things were good for a good long time, but they were also shitty for an equal amount of time. She feels like we began to have less and less in common. I felt that she just wasn"t into hanging out anymore. I"d suggest things to do, ask her if she had any ideas, after that I"d give up and was content with staying at home.

The really shitty part is that we live together. I have to find another fucking place and then give thirty days notice.

Way it goes... at least she"s letting me keep the dog.

Stay Classy FOH.

Pic related, here"s my guy.
Damn bro. Shitty situation there, glad you got the dog though. I have no idea what you look like or who you are, but the thought of some poor bastard packing everything into his car and hitting the road with the dog got me almost choked up.

Hang in there man, props on doing well with your job and everything.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Looks like a terrier? I"ve got a Westy/Scotty little black terrier back home (ex-wife didn"t get that shit, but I can"t have it under my current conditions so it"s with the parents). Thing is a little beast. They only weigh 20-25 pounds but they"re mad little hunter killers. It kills rabbits, turkeys, etc at my parents just about every day. Apparently they can even take down deer.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My mom has a yorkie, dog is fucking crazy.

ps if there is nothing more to what you said then she is a cunt.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
GF of two years (broke up last summer for a bit, but been back with her since) cheated on me during her "road trip". I"m not the jealous type, so didn"t put up a fight that some guy who I knew liked her went along and I wasn"t. Day before she gets back to town she kisses him, and her friends (man they have no loyalty) tell me they were flirty and grab assy the entire trip.

Sucks because she"s also basically my closest friend and she definitely doesn"t seem sorry enough about it. Apparently one of her friends called her out on being flirty and she assured them we weren"t dating anymore. I asked her about it and she said she panicked, and then her friend called and my (ex) gf said the same shit again (I know because her friend turned right around and texted me it lol). It was basically a bucket of salt in the wound. And it comes days after had a heart to heart with our mutual friends, while she was away, about me needing to step up more and I talked about what a great girl she was and how she"s eventual wife material. jesus, they"re all the same~ I told her she"s basically as dense as the idiots who go on real world and think they"re in love with someone because they seem them every day and nobody else

This is exactly why some of you are smothering, jealous, idiots, because even the nicest girls will rip your dick off.

sad_frog.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
ham said:
GF of two years (broke up last summer for a bit, but been back with her since) cheated on me during her "road trip". I"m not the jealous type, so didn"t put up a fight that some guy who I knew liked her went along and I wasn"t. Day before she gets back to town she kisses him, and her friends (man they have no loyalty) tell me they were flirty and grab assy the entire trip.

Sucks because she"s also basically my closest friend and she definitely doesn"t seem sorry enough about it. Apparently one of her friends called her out on being flirty and she assured them we weren"t dating anymore. I asked her about it and she said she panicked, and then her friend called and my (ex) gf said the same shit again (I know because her friend turned right around and texted me it lol). It was basically a bucket of salt in the wound. And it comes days after had a heart to heart with our mutual friends, while she was away, about me needing to step up more and I talked about what a great girl she was and how she"s eventual wife material. jesus, they"re all the same~ I told her she"s basically as dense as the idiots who go on real world and think they"re in love with someone because they seem them every day and nobody else

This is exactly why some of you are smothering, jealous, idiots, because even the nicest girls will rip your dick off.

sad_frog.jpg
I"m confused. Are the two of you still dating or not? You"ve eluded to being with her, but you refer to her as your ex. She is telling close mutual friends that you aren"t dating, but you are having relationship status chats as well. Think some background is in order here...

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
She"s 23, about 101lbs. I broke up with her when she said what she had done, but didn"t get the "pls forgive me" speech that normally follows that