Girls who broke your heart thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
ham said:
She"s 23, about 101lbs. I broke up with her when she said what she had done, but didn"t get the "pls forgive me" speech that normally follows that
Thanks for clarifying. That"s pretty cold, had the two of you been having problems? Or did this come out of nowhere?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thing is, she probably can justify it to herself that she wasn"t the bad one that ended the relationship. Despite the fact that she"s the one that cheated. Woman logic. I"ll never understand it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You know, I never heard the word "cuckold" Until I watched the romantic comedy "Crazy, Stupid, Love" the other day when Steve Carell said it like 30 times in the span of 45 seconds.

Today I"ve read it in almost every other post on here.

Shits weirding me out.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Tarrant said:
You know, I never heard the word "cuckold" Until I watched the romantic comedy "Crazy, Stupid, Love" the other day when Steve Carell said it like 30 times in the span of 45 seconds.

Today I"ve read it in almost every other post on here.

Shits weirding me out.
That was a surprisingly decent movie. I"m going to try that Dirty Dancing move. Its going to take some practice. Below is a cartoon representation of what my preparations will look like.

tumblr_m6z9p6MD8z1r8gr9m.gif

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haast said:
Thanks for clarifying. That"s pretty cold, had the two of you been having problems? Or did this come out of nowhere?
Totally blindsided me. We had normal couple fights but both of us are very easy going and we never had a "real" problem by relationship standards.

Eomer said:
Sucks man. Looks like she"d been waiting for you to sack up and ditch her for awhile, unfortunately.
Yeah she told me we had been fighting more, which had been bugging her. Put that in her head, throw her on a road trip to the grand canyon and the California for 2 weeks with a dude who likes her, and it"s a recipe for disaster. Lots of time to over analyze things and to "try new things".

Today she broke down in front of me and told me how sorry she was, how awful she was, how good I am to her and that she knows how much she fucked up and knows it"ll take time but will prove to me that I can trust her again one day. I told her my thoughts weren"t even close to being with her again right now, but rather seeing if there"s any part of a relationship (friendship) worth salvaging from all this.

She"s young and fucked up, I don"t hate her for it, but I won"t pretend it didn"t happen either. Like I said, she"s a really great person 99% of the time, so I won"t take the usual "fuck her, never speak again" approach I would have in this situation. There may be nothing there left for us, but I"m at least seeing if there"s a friendship worth saving, because I do value having her in my life.

Wantonsoup_foh

shitlord
Honestly, you let her go on that trip and it blind sided you this happened?

There is no way in hell I"d let my girl go out on a trip with any dude w/o me being there, trusted or not.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
ham said:
She"s young and fucked up, I don"t hate her for it, but I won"t pretend it didn"t happen either. Like I said, she"s a really great person 99% of the time, so I won"t take the usual "fuck her, never speak again" approach I would have in this situation. There may be nothing there left for us, but I"m at least seeing if there"s a friendship worth saving, because I do value having her in my life.
If you insist on dragging it out, do this. If you aren"t stuck with mutual friends and awkward social situations though, just cut ties, at least for a few months. You need a chance to think about what she did to you without her interference and she needs a chance to understand how messed up what she did was.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Ancient said:
If you insist on dragging it out, do this. If you aren"t stuck with mutual friends and awkward social situations though, just cut ties, at least for a few months. You need a chance to think about what she did to you without her interference and she needs a chance to understand how messed up what she did was.
Had she slept with him, it"d be another story. I"m definitely battling on what the right move here is, but I think the cut ties stuff isn"t a real way to handle problems. Either I"m going to be able to forgive her one day, or I"m not.
Honestly, you let her go on that trip and it blind sided you this happened?

There is no way in hell I"d let my girl go out on a trip with any dude w/o me being there, trusted or not.
Think I mentioned it before but I was 90% certain the dude was gay, at least I thought he was, or think he is and he doesn"t know. He"s some overly nice, super sensitive, Peruvian dude.

Also the guy was going because the guy is best friends with the lesbian couple (another reason I thought he was gay) who was on the road trip with her. He was the only dude on the trip, I knew it was a possibility, but I figured it was an extreme long shot. Shame on me indeed, but I don"t think she would suddenly not go because I was jealous, and if she didn"t, she"d hate me for it.

Maybe I have too much faith in people, but if they fuck up, I"ll deal with it, I don"t punish people beforehand.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Also, it wasn"t clear from the original story, but what constituted "cheating" exactly. Original story just mentioned a kiss. Was that a face sucking, tonsil defiling kind of kiss? Or just a quick peck? Or was there full on intercourse that the little kiss was just referencing?

I dunno, if she"s 23, she"s getting to be old enough to know that being flirty and grab-assy in front of mutual friends of your boyfriend isn"t kosher, or intelligent. And wait, she was telling said mutual friends that you"d already broken up?

Ditch the cunt, she"s either retarded or extremely manipulative. She decided to see if the grass was really greener on the other side, thought it was long enough to let you dump her, and now she"s starting to realize that the trees in Hamchigan are just the right height.

I"m sorry, I got confused there. Where is the political thread?

Think I mentioned it before but I was 90% certain the dude was gay, at least I thought he was, or think he is and he doesn"t know. He"s some overly nice, super sensitive, Peruvian dude.
Oh fuck, those guys. Those guys are the worst. One second you"re thinking "oh this guy"s totally not a threat" and the next second they"re fucking everything in Hollywood:Wilmer Valderrama - The Hollywood Gossip

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
Also, it wasn"t clear from the original story, but what constituted "cheating" exactly. Original story just mentioned a kiss. Was that a face sucking, tonsil defiling kind of kiss? Or just a quick peck? Or was there full on intercourse that the little kiss was just referencing?

I dunno, if she"s 23, she"s getting to be old enough to know that being flirty and grab-assy in front of mutual friends of your boyfriend isn"t kosher, or intelligent. And wait, she was telling said mutual friends that you"d already broken up?

Ditch the cunt, she"s either retarded or extremely manipulative. She decided to see if the grass was really greener on the other side, thought it was long enough to let you dump her, and now she"s starting to realize that the trees in Hamchigan are just the right height.

I"m sorry, I got confused there. Where is the political thread?

Oh fuck, those guys. Those guys are the worst. One second you"re thinking "oh this guy"s totally not a threat" and the next second they"re fucking everything in Hollywood:Wilmer Valderrama - The Hollywood Gossip
I"m told it was a kiss, not even a make out, and no real touching. Her "friends" were so eager to throw her under the bus that I"m sure they would"ve spilled the beans if more happened, and if something more comes to light, that"s it. But I was told he would always reach over in the backseat during the drives for her hand and hold it. He"s super weird and does that kind of shit to the girls he"s around all the time, so I"m not even sure that would"ve weirded me out had the kiss not happened, he"s that kind of douche.

Just realized she"s 22, oops. Also, I told her she"s too old for this shit too. She didn"t beg for me to get back with her, just for me to forgive her and that she"s a bad person and she knows how badly she fucked up and wants me to know she knows, all that jazz, etc. After all that I let her know if some other lie emerges that that"s it.

Haven"t punched someone in the face since high school, besides my brother maybe, but I really want to punch this guy, even though she"s really the one to blame, he"s a manipulative little prick. He lives in Austin though.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Drinsic said:
Punch her in the face. She"s the one that was in a relationship.
Agreed overall, but if my woman ends up hopping in the sack with a dude I was on speaking terms with, and he knew she was taken, he deserves a crack. Like I said, agreed that it"s mostly on the woman"s plate, but in this case sounds like the little creep has been waiting to pounce for awhile.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know she"s the one to blame, and I"m not actually going to punch the guy. I"m pretty sure some of you have punched your wall when you were pissed even though it wasn"t the reason you were mad, easy target.

She"s really not being manipulative. She"s flat out told me it"s her fault, and I don"t know if he knew, but it"s hard to imagine he didn"t know since they"re facebook friends. I meant his manipulation from the way he acts in general, like this uber gay non threat.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Okay, now back to me. Hadn"t gotten around to looking up the neighbor on Facebook for movie night, was busy last week. Then I see her post a status update and set a trap. Bait taken (I"m the bald guy in the Oilers jersey, naturally):

edit: decided not to leave up forever, just in case

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
Okay, now back to me. Hadn"t gotten around to looking up the neighbor on Facebook for movie night, was busy last week. Then I see her post a status update and set a trap. Bait taken (I"m the bald guy in the Oilers jersey, naturally):
You should have knocked on her door wearing nothing but a tool belt filled with dildos and told her that you can fix that leak for her.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys realize good people make bad decisions, right? I"m about as jaded as it comes to relationships. I"ve lived with a GF before, been cheated on before, dealt with way too much drama, etc. I"m only recently 28, but I feel like I"ve been around enough women to tell which ones are really just out for themselves and fuck the rest and others that may be good, but just make a bad decision. I think this girl is the latter. My ex before her was the former.

I realize I sound like ever babbling idiot with the balls to walk away from a bad situation, but I"m trying not to do anything drastic because I really haven"t even processed this for an entire day yet.

Eomer: that sounds like money in the bank already