Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Big Jx3 said:
fling her shit out the door and just say fuck it.
yes

on moving in with someone early... yeah right. read back how that turned out for me and my crazy ex (gave it away now didn"t i?)

I literally moved in with her after 2 months... gave up my apartment and all that. took me two years to get back out and another two years to find out she"s batshit crazy. well i knew that earlier but i thought she"s the fun kind of crazy.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have few material possessions and even fewer that I would be loathe to part with. I have had no problem uprooting myself every couple of years ever since I joined the Air Force, I don"t have a collection of a million different things, as long as I have a bed and my dog with me, I can call any place "home". I make pretty good money, so it"s not like I would be stuck with her for financial reasons if she turns out to be crazy 6 months down the road. Yes, I am kind of using this as a trial plan to see somewhat what marriage might look like with this woman. And to see if I enjoy spending every day with her before we do something "really" crazy like try to have children together. Obviously her last attempt at marriage didn"t end well, surely she isn"t perfect, I"m hoping to see what those flaws are, and finding out if I can deal with them before I commit to something beyond a couple hours of packing and unpacking crap.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Big Jx3 said:
I"m half tempted to fling her shit out the door and just say fuck it.
Careful. Depending on the state you live in, if you"ve been living together for a certain period of time that can be considered her "home" or "place of residence", even if her name isn"t on anything. It then becomes not as easy as "flinging her shit out the door and saying fuck it" though that does sound like a good option.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ronaan said:
the fun kind of crazy.
Bro, regarding all the kinds of crazy, thou shalt:

Not put thine dick in the crazy

If thine dick hath been in the crazy:

Maintain course.
Get pictures.
Prepare for hasty evacuation.
Stuff thine balls into crazy"s asshole.
Never move in with or marry crazy.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
The secret is there isn"t actually a "fun kind of crazy."

Big Jx3, she should be supporting you in your progress at school and be glad for your work to graduate early. A semester is really not all that long.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, there"s one friend of mine I"ve screwed around with off and on in the past, and she"s definitely crazy in the fun kind of way. But that"s likely just from my perspective, having never been in a real relationship with her. Dating, it would probably get pretty annoying.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The issue is when you start getting into a relationship with crazy. Crazy makes the best FBs though. Unless she wants more and goes crazy and bites your dick.

W

Wrathcaster

Anyone ever start randomly having dreams about an ex, long after breakup?

Dunno why, I"ve banged many after breaking up with my last long term girlfriend (over a year ago), and a week ago I started having dreams nightly about her. Breakup was pretty vicious, haven"t spoken to her since shortly after we broke up, and haven"t seen or done anything I could think of that reminded me of her... I really can"t account for it, but it"s really fucked with me lately. All my dreams are of us arguing- some segments flashbacks of the worst times we had towards the end and in between. It"s always a fight about something wrong I did, and I"m usually drunk in the dreams.

It"s bizarre, especially after all this time and absolutely no contact between us. The breakup was bad, but I never felt I was in the wrong. She was an evil cunt, especially before I cut my losses and cut contact.

It"s seriously fucking with me, seriously depressing and I can"t account for it. Of all the women I"ve dealt with, all the relationships that went to shit and all the failure in my life, it"s the one thing I felt like ended as it should have, the one I never really regretted ending and now a year later I"m having dreams nightly for a week+

Anyone a psych or extensively studied sleep or relationships or dreams? I really honestly can"t account for this and it"s driving me insane. The dreams are really bad and i Don"t liek sleeping anym ore

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
None whatsoever
You need one to unstick that other bitch from your head, IMO. I guess you said you"ve been through many since but you need one you can obsess on a bit to clear the cobwebs. /shrug

W

Wrathcaster

Fammaden said:
You need one to unstick that other bitch from your head, IMO. I guess you said you"ve been through many since but you need one you can obsess on a bit to clear the cobwebs. /shrug
that other bitch was a pale blonde, white in the most classic of white girl ways.

a few later, even though i hated her i knew i needed to distance i decided to date the darkest of the dark, i banged for a good while a haitian girl that wouldn"t show up with the lights off. after that was over, i had a thing with indians for a while, which was fun for a time. one last with a chick from ecuador, and then i was done.

since then i moved back to deep, deep south, my old hometown and surrounding areas now composed seemingly entirely of 50% (welfare-level ghetto boos)/(45% mostly superconserv-wives in waiting) and 5% illegal alien married ladies.

For some odd reason, I"ve completely lost my sex drive. And no, I"m not just being sarcastic or commenting on the above paragraph. The 45% isn"t totally composed of church-addicted baby makers, but I couldn"t be bothered were there to be two dozen diamonds among them.

I can remember a time, just scant months ago, where I still flirted with women, even ladies I had no intention of pursuing, if only for the fun of it.

Now the thought of trying sickens me, and all I want to do is sleep early so I"m not tired when I wake for work. But at night, every night for some time now I have these fucked up dreams about a chick who treated me awful, who I gladly nixed from my life and cut from every form of media and contact, and I don"t know how to account...

But I feel I"ve been blinded by something, which is why I ask. I"m so tired now these days, and my family is too sympathetic for me to stomach, so I ask you guys;.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Wrathcaster said:
that other bitch was a pale blonde, white in the most classic of white girl ways.

a few later, even though i hated her i knew i needed to distance i decided to date the darkest of the dark, i banged for a good while a haitian girl that wouldn"t show up with the lights off. after that was over, i had a thing with indians for a while, which was fun for a time. one last with a chick from ecuador, and then i was done.

since then i moved back to deep, deep south, my old hometown and surrounding areas now composed seemingly entirely of 50% (welfare-level ghetto boos)/(45% mostly superconserv-wives in waiting) and 5% illegal alien married ladies.

For some odd reason, I"ve completely lost my sex drive. And no, I"m not just being sarcastic or commenting on the above paragraph. The 45% isn"t totally composed of church-addicted baby makers, but I couldn"t be bothered were there to be two dozen diamonds among them.

I can remember a time, just scant months ago, where I still flirted with women, even ladies I had no intention of pursuing, if only for the fun of it.

Now the thought of trying sickens me, and all I want to do is sleep early so I"m not tired when I wake for work. But at night, every night for some time now I have these fucked up dreams about a chick who treated me awful, who I gladly nixed from my life and cut from every form of media and contact, and I don"t know how to account...

But I feel I"ve been blinded by something, which is why I ask. I"m so tired now these days, and my family is too sympathetic for me to stomach, so I ask you guys;.
You"re gay brah.

...nah you"re depressed.