Girls who broke your heart thread

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Well, she didn"t broke my hearth yet, we are at the beginning of our relationship.
But i know i will fuck it up somehow, like i usually do.

He hooked up a day before Valentines day, we attend the same dance course, beginner levels, and i didn"t "gamed" her at all, no lines, no negs, nothing.

We just danced together , we chatted during the dances, i asked her out for a coffee, then a concert, and then we hooked up a day before Valentines. I am a little worried that everything went so smooth.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
kegkilla said:
edit: i think i worded that wrong. if a girl isn"t under the impression that there are tons of other girls who would love to be fucking you, and that you have plenty of other options you could turn to at the drop of a hat, then you you have no worth to her.
Well, either that, or women feel the need to have something they can"t. Not showing interest in them while they"re pining over you is the surest way to drive a chick completely fucking crazy with lust.

I met my wife online a couple days after valentines day. She was dating a douchebag at the time. We hung out about a week later as a result of my roommate and I heading out to check out a bookstore and I invited her along because I thought she"d enjoy it. She proceeded to just drop by my place whenever she got bored to hang out with Rick and I. She breaks it off with douchebag, and is hanging out at our place more and more. My roommate and I worked opposite days, so when I went to work, she"d hang out all day with him, then hang out with me when I came home. I honestly didn"t think anything of it, because she was hanging out pretty equally with both of us in my opinion. A month goes by and she pretty much sits me down and says "Alright dumbass, we gotta talk about the fact that I have feelings for you and apparantly you have no fucking idea."

What? How was I supposed to know? You were hanging out with Rick while I was at work, how exactly does that translate to you wanting me? "I was waiting for you to come home." What the fuck? Who the hell would come to that conclusion?

Our first date was on her birthday at the end of march, we burned the candle hard and fast, it was a crazy few months of courting. We got married June 3rd. That was almost 10 years ago. I still have no idea how any reasonable person could have seen things the same way she did, but it ended up working out pretty decently.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Incognitogamer said:
So that girl I was really into last weekend sends me a text today out of the blue with some cliche "it"s not you it"s me", "there"s no spark", etc. It"s pretty bullshit considering we went from her giving me her number on Saturday to two dates and my tongue down her throat and some serious groping less than 24 hours later. I swear if it wasn"t for the sex, I"d totally go gay in a heartbeat. Women never make any god damn sense, and trying to figure them out just causes my brain to hurt.
Did you tell her you felt the same way? As in yeah, You"re right there is no spark. Chances are if you came on too strong she was expecting you to be a little bitch about it. Going with it or just saying no problem will sometimes actually build attraction for you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I swear the new people in this thread giving advice are horrible.

If she said there is no spark then there is no spark. No girl will "test" you by saying she has no attraction to you. They have much better ways of judging your interest level (Xerxes did it very well with Eomer.) The problem is once she says there is no spark or "its not you" that means you are out of the picturecompletely. There is zero interest. Maybe you DLV"d yourself so low she gave up interest or maybe she found someone who DHV"d himself better.

I"m guessing she found someone whom she is more interested in. Girls are whacko and they can"t go more than a week without getting affection from someone. You were probably just getting her through that time and she now has someone who she likes better. No big deal it was only two fucking dates.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
you came on too heavy, gave her the impression that you were interested, gave her the impression that she was the best thing you had going for you, game over.
Truth, women don"t want men that think that they (the woman) will complete them. Women want men who treat them as an accessory.

Tenks

Everlast said:
Truth, women don"t want men that think that they (the woman) will complete them. Women want men who treat them as an accessory.
Untrue. Women want a man who is a man. It just so happens men are independent, decisive and emotionally stable. They don"t want to be an "accessory" but they also don"t want to be the center of your universe.

Most girls can be won in the first phase of dating by telling her exactly where the two of you are going, when you are going and what you are going to do there. Make sure not to call/text more than three times a week (two is generally good enough) and for the love of Raptorjesus don"t tell her how great she is. Women are looking for aboyfriend. Not another girlfriend. Be man and she"ll be your women. Simple as that.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tenks said:
I swear the new people in this thread giving advice are horrible.

If she said there is no spark then there is no spark. No girl will "test" you by saying she has no attraction to you. They have much better ways of judging your interest level (Xerxes did it very well with Eomer.) The problem is once she says there is no spark or "its not you" that means you are out of the picturecompletely. There is zero interest. Maybe you DLV"d yourself so low she gave up interest or maybe she found someone who DHV"d himself better.

I"m guessing she found someone whom she is more interested in. Girls are whacko and they can"t go more than a week without getting affection from someone. You were probably just getting her through that time and she now has someone who she likes better. No big deal it was only two fucking dates.
Actually I have posted in this thread plenty of times lol!! What I suggested to him does work "sometimes" I have used it before. All I suggested was for him to go with her on her decision. By saying "you"re right or no problem it shows her you are man enough to take it and move on. What would you suggest?

Tenks said:
Untrue. Women want a man who is a man. It just so happens men are independent, decisive and emotionally stable. They don"t want to be an "accessory" but they also don"t want to be the center of your universe.

Most girls can be won in the first phase of dating by telling her exactly where the two of you are going, when you are going and what you are going to do there. Make sure not to call/text more than three times a week (two is generally good enough) and for the love of Raptorjesus don"t tell her how great she is. Women are looking for aboyfriend. Not another girlfriend. Be man and she"ll be your women. Simple as that.

LOL!!! Don"t ever call her more than twice or AT MOST three times!!!! NEVER EVER!!!! and if you say that she"s great, kiss her goodbye!!!!!!!

u make me laugh tenks, amateur

/livejournal

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So, after having my marriage dissolve and turn into something completely strange and weird, I"ve decided to move on. I"ve been friends with this girl for the duration of my time at Wright State, and she and my wife sat in the same row in Chinese class. Unbeknownst to my wife, this woman would have been my first pick, but wasn"t due to her being in a truly unhealthy relationship. Well, now that I"m free, and she is free, we"re giving it a go.

There"s really nothing wrong with her, too, which is fabulous. There are some issues with the treatment she received from her previous boyfriend, but I know those will go away the longer I"m around and caring for her. Hooray!

n215900030_31389414_9683.jpg

And also, she plays WoW with me, and is by far the most attractive woman I"ve ever landed. Score!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
/livejournal

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So, after having my marriage dissolve and turn into something completely strange and weird, I"ve decided to move on. I"ve been friends with this girl for the duration of my time at Wright State, and she and my wife sat in the same row in Chinese class. Unbeknownst to my wife, this woman would have been my first pick, but wasn"t due to her being in a truly unhealthy relationship. Well, now that I"m free, and she is free, we"re giving it a go.

There"s really nothing wrong with her, too, which is fabulous. There are some issues with the treatment she received from her previous boyfriend, but I know those will go away the longer I"m around and caring for her. Hooray!

n215900030_31389414_9683.jpg

And also, she plays WoW with me, and is by far the most attractive woman I"ve ever landed. Score!
I can"t quite tell if you"re being facetious or not

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
1) Didn"t suck anyone off.

2) What about my post is facetious?
Just don"t ever say you"ll suck off anyone again for any girlfriend. Please, never mention it again, to us or to your new girlfriend. Just deny it, and we can all forget this ever happened. Thx.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Probably pretty low, this board actually has a pretty low readership in comparison to the size of the WoW community. Thank god.

She already knows, she reads the boards. She"s really cool and doesn"t care. Her fantasy isn"t that, so I wont have to prepare myself to do that again. Win/Win for you guys!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
rofl, text from Xerses:

"Hey, what are you up to tomorrow night?"

"Was most likely gonna grab some eats and drinks with friends, but nothing really planned. What"s up?"

In truth I was supposed to go out for drinks with my friend"s GF and her little sister with friend (he"s in NO for a stag that I couldn"t make it to), and possibly the friend in the fucked up married dude relationship. Or at least that was a possibility. So it could be me and 3 or 4 hot chicks, nice.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
She already knows, she reads the boards. She"s really cool and doesn"t care. Her fantasy isn"t that, so I wont have to prepare myself to do that again. Win/Win for you guys!
It is only win/win if her fantasy is a threesome, but with two other girls while you videotape it and then post it here. Otherwise it"s at best a draw.

Tenks

You can take my advice or leave it (for the record: my advice is the correct advice) but feel free not to. Leaves more women out there for me. Though by the general grammar and excessive use of LOL and exclamation points by most of my haters I"m sure I operate in a much higher league. Oh well sad, desperate, ugly and retarded people make me personally feel better about my life.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
You can take my advice or leave it (for the record: my advice is the correct advice) but feel free not to. Leaves more women out there for me. Though by the general grammar and excessive use of LOL and exclamation points by most of my haters I"m sure I operate in a much higher league. Oh well sad, desperate, ugly and retarded people make me personally feel better about my life.
The faults you find in others are really faults you find in yourself.
sad, desperate, ugly and retarded