Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
You can take my advice or leave it (for the record: my advice is the correct advice) but feel free not to. Leaves more women out there for me. Though by the general grammar and excessive use of LOL and exclamation points by most of my haters I"m sure I operate in a much higher league. Oh well sad, desperate, ugly and retarded people make me personally feel better about my life.
Based on pretty much everything you have ever posted, I don"t see it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Play nice children!

Tenks said:
Since you didn"t say something like "Well I like you and I really wanted to see where things would go between the two of us" she has no idea where you stand. If you really did want her to just move on because you felt nothing for her then I"m pretty sure you accomplished the mission (and it somewhat sounds like this is the case.)
Well see this is what is a bit of a mystery to me, no pun intended. She"s gauging my interest, I get that, but it seems like everything that the gamers here have said revolves around not showing true interest or being aloof. Now again, you were more or less correct that I"m not really that interested in this girl, but at the same time I don"t know that I"m necessarily done with her either.

So isn"t saying something like "I like you and really want to see where things go" kind of violating what has been preached?

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Just needed to vent. I"m going through a tuff time right now. I recently broke up with my girlfriend (yes, the one many of you know), whom I was dating for going on four years. We moved in with each other about 6 months into the relationship because of family problems she was having. She was also 18 at the time. Her maturity level didn"t increase much, and she just never understood how hard it was for me to support both of us for the year+ she didn"t have a job.

I left a really good job doing executive protection because she was extremely jealous of the quality of women I was around and she gave me an ultimatum. I loved her, so I chose her. Now I make less and I work in fuckin" retail loss prevention.

I have to leave the apartment, which is costing me $2400 just to do. On top of that my regular bills come to $487 for the month and they are due on march 6th. I have a credit card debt of $1800 that I can"t pay off and my APR is like 32% or some shit.

My computer is also dead, so I am shit out of luck with that until I can get some savings back up.

This fuckin" sucks and is depressing as hell.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It will assuredly make you feel better were you to provide us with more naked pics of the woman, yes?

We"re here for you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tyen said:
Based on pretty much everything you have ever posted, I don"t see it.
Coming from you I take this as a pure compliment.

Well see this is what is a bit of a mystery to me, no pun intended. She"s gauging my interest, I get that, but it seems like everything that the gamers here have said revolves around not showing true interest or being aloof. Now again, you were more or less correct that I"m not really that interested in this girl, but at the same time I don"t know that I"m necessarily done with her either.

So isn"t saying something like "I like you and really want to see where things go" kind of violating what has been preached?
It is a fine line that must be maintained between showing interest and not spilling your heart on the table. She has to know that you are at least into her in some fashion. It is up to her brain to figure out just how much you are into her (which is why a simple statement of intent is best) and this accomplishes a large goal of making herthinkabout you. The reason you need to not call girls so much, not to respond to their text/email/im/wall posts right away is so they are constantly checking seeing ifyoucontactedher. She is then thinking about you and has you on her mind. This builds attraction to an unbelievable degree to her. Right now Eomer she has put the ball back in your court and it is your job to decide what to do with it. But if you want my amateur psychoanalysis of the situation I think Xerses is on the fence about both you and her ex at this point.

During what I coin as "phase1" of the relationship (this is probably in the 3-5 week range. Maybe you"ve had sex maybe not -- ultimately thats not the deciding factor you"ll know if you"ve advanced past the game phase) I perform something called time-out. If I send a girl a text message and it takes her an hour to respond I"ll take that time and double it. 9/10 I could respond right away but thats not the point in the least. If the girl takeswaytoo long (ie: 8 hours or so to respond or a day) then I"ll wait for her to send me another message. If she contacts me first then I"ll wait 5-10 minutes and respond to the text then I"ll start doubling her times after I send my response. I"m fully aware it is childish but it gets pretty good results.

tyen

<Banned>
I left a really good job doing executive protection because she was extremely jealous of the quality of women I was around and she gave me an ultimatum.
Chase money not women.

That sucks though man, you fixed her feet damn"t!

Occido_foh

shitlord
Why the fuck.... would you accept any sort of card with 32% anything on it...jesus christ.

Sorry about your situation, but fuck me runnin". The fact she gave you an ultimatum over something that dumb, should have raised a shitton of red flags.
But I completely understand where you"re coming from though. That sucks man, hopefully something good comes your way.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Xerses response: "Guess I was hoping to see you... I think it will give me much needed clarity."

See, I like that this chick is pretty direct and upfront about what she wants and what she is up to. Definite plus in her favor.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
I got the credit card at 0% APR in 2006 I think. I never had a problem paying on time and over the minimum, until one month where I picked the wrong scheduled date to pay and I didn"t know I wasn"t charged until the following month. They raised my APR to 28%. I just called them today to see if I can renegotiate my APR because I can"t afford these $55 finance charges, my debt going nowhere... So the CSR says that because they are becoming part of CHase bank now, they can"t do anything because the contract is going to change and it will go back right where it was. She said my APR is now 30% and it will be 32% when Chase takes over. I have to wait until March 6th to try and renegotiate.

Edit: Also, there are no more naked pics, because they were erased after I had to reformat the system, after she caught a stupid virus on Myspace.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
Met this woman on PoF and have already been texting and called her last night. I hate talking on the phone, but the conversation was fun. I found myself talking as much as her and really enjoyed listening to her. Talked to her in text from about 6pm to about 9 and then called her and talked until midnight. I was very surprised.

This is her.
I just gotta say--what hope do you have when that giant black man probably boned her in the bathroom 10 minutes before that picture was taken?

Rush_foh

shitlord
Celebrindal said:
Just needed to vent. I"m going through a tuff time right now. I recently broke up with my girlfriend (yes, the one many of you know), whom I was dating for going on four years. We moved in with each other about 6 months into the relationship because of family problems she was having. She was also 18 at the time. Her maturity level didn"t increase much, and she just never understood how hard it was for me to support both of us for the year+ she didn"t have a job.

I left a really good job doing executive protection because she was extremely jealous of the quality of women I was around and she gave me an ultimatum. I loved her, so I chose her. Now I make less and I work in fuckin" retail loss prevention.

I have to leave the apartment, which is costing me $2400 just to do. On top of that my regular bills come to $487 for the month and they are due on march 6th. I have a credit card debt of $1800 that I can"t pay off and my APR is like 32% or some shit.

My computer is also dead, so I am shit out of luck with that until I can get some savings back up.

Murder her, going to jail doesn"t cost a dime.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Celebrindal said:
That sucks man. She had a sweet ass. On the bright side, now you can move back up in the world again.

tyen

<Banned>
Celebrindal said:
I got the credit card at 0% APR in 2006 I think. I never had a problem paying on time and over the minimum, until one month where I picked the wrong scheduled date to pay and I didn"t know I wasn"t charged until the following month. They raised my APR to 28%. I just called them today to see if I can renegotiate my APR because I can"t afford these $55 finance charges, my debt going nowhere... So the CSR says that because they are becoming part of CHase bank now, they can"t do anything because the contract is going to change and it will go back right where it was. She said my APR is now 30% and it will be 32% when Chase takes over. I have to wait until March 6th to try and renegotiate.

Edit: Also, there are no more naked pics, because they were erased after I had to reformat the system, after she caught a stupid virus on Myspace.
Requiem said, "FoH will be filing paperwork to get our feet back."

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Eomer said:
Xerses response: "Guess I was hoping to see you... I think it will give me much needed clarity."

See, I like that this chick is pretty direct and upfront about what she wants and what she is up to. Definite plus in her favor.
you"re letting her toy with you and will regret it in the end. smart move would have been to blow off her initial text.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
So there"s this girl that I sort of know. We"re both in the same photography circle back in Hawaii, but we"ve never met in person. We have some of the same friends back home.

She"s going to college in san fran and I"m up here in wisconsin. I needed some art made up for a project and remembered she was going to art school, so I asked to see her deviant art and had her do a drawing for me. We emailed back and forth about art and could carry on an enjoyable conversation about art subject. This was around december.

I started to like her quite a bit and decided to let her know on valentines day. I ordered her some roses and had them delivered to her place (had to use her sister as an intermediary). The flower arrangement looked spectacular, certainly gave off the impression that I dropped a lot of money on it (it was a moderate amount), I hope it didn"t scare her. Anyway, here"s the response I received.

Her
I was very surprised by the flower arrangement, thank you, it"s really beautiful. Your card was very sweet and I understand what you"re trying to say. At the moment, I"m not looking for a relationship. I"ve enjoyed our email conversations up to now and I"m sorry if I led you on in any way.

Thank you again for the beautiful arrangement
and I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness,
Me
Oh don"t worry about it. Trust me, you didn"t lead me on at all :p I enjoy our emails too, and it was through these emails that I started to like you. You seem quite intelligent! And you"re quite cute in your dresses :p I"m just at that point where I shouldn"t have secret crushes, and this seemed like an opportunity to say something. I think you"re were worth it!

I hope the "up to now" part doesn"t mean we can"t keep emailing. I don"t know, did the flowers make it awkward for you? And if it"s not too much trouble I would love to see a picture of the arrangement + you ;P I only told the florist what flowers to put, he said he would make it look nice, so I have no idea how they came out. Plus I"m pretty sure I told them to deliver it on saturday... So I wasn"t actually expecting this today lol.

Anyway, hope it made your day.
Her
Sorry to disappoint, but I am not intelligent, I just write well. D:

Here"s a photo, uh, roommate took it = not the best composition,
but it should do.

Of course I wouldn"t mind continuing our emails,
though things are getting really busy so I may not reply right away.
And for the record, she always was slow at getting back to me in emails, so it"s not some excuse to avoid me. I understand why she wouldn"t want a relationship right now, she has to focus on school, and i don"t even live there. She didn"t say she wasn"t interested in me or that something couldn"t happen down the line. Trying not to drive myself crazy figuring out hidden messages. She did send me a picture and looked happy/shy about it, so I took that as a good sign.

Anyway, I"m going to be in san fran next month for a conference and going to try and meet up with her. I didn"t tell her yet, to give a buffer between my confession and trying to wrangle a date out of her. Opinions?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Celebrindal said:

what the fuck were you thinking? jesus christ.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Zarcath said:
So there"s this girl that I sort of know. We"re both in the same photography circle back in Hawaii, but we"ve never met in person. We have some of the same friends back home.

She"s going to college in san fran and I"m up here in wisconsin. I needed some art made up for a project and remembered she was going to art school, so I asked to see her deviant art and had her do a drawing for me. We emailed back and forth about art and could carry on an enjoyable conversation about art subject. This was around december.

I started to like her quite a bit and decided to let her know on valentines day. I ordered her some roses and had them delivered to her place (had to use her sister as an intermediary). The flower arrangement looked spectacular, certainly gave off the impression that I dropped a lot of money on it (it was a moderate amount), I hope it didn"t scare her. Anyway, here"s the response I received.

Her

Me

Her

And for the record, she always was slow at getting back to me in emails, so it"s not some excuse to avoid me. I understand why she wouldn"t want a relationship right now, she has to focus on school, and i don"t even live there. She didn"t say she wasn"t interested in me or that something couldn"t happen down the line. Trying not to drive myself crazy figuring out hidden messages. She did send me a picture and looked happy/shy about it, so I took that as a good sign.

Anyway, I"m going to be in san fran next month for a conference and going to try and meet up with her. I didn"t tell her yet, to give a buffer between my confession and trying to wrangle a date out of her. Opinions?
you might have had a chance to meet up with her if you didn"t send that bouquet. now you"ve shown your hand and probably creeped her out. right off the bat she was quick to let you know she doesn"t like you like that, not a good sign. sending a romantic bouquet of flowers to someone you"ve never met in person is probably never a good idea.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Zarcath said:

Her

Me

Her

My opinion: Fucking creepy shit dude. Why the fuck did you send her a big ol things of flowers? Wow, horrible idea. She"s probably only being courteous and replying to your emails cause your a client or something (did you buy the artwork from her?) No way she is going to meet you. Wow.