Girls who broke your heart thread

Tyen seems to suffer from "I look like I"m 14" syndrome.

I know what you"re going through man, I had the same thing and I"m only starting to recover, although I recently got the most pathetic facial hair award during Mustache March Madness.

I"m nearly 25 and still get ID"d everywhere... and the age in BC is 19, fuck.

Brekk - Can"t let this girl get to you, either be straight with her and it fixes things (until it breaks again) or move on. Goodluck man.

And stop street racing before you kill somebody, thx.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:
Last weekend at the sorority~
The pink glitter thing that chick on the left is wearing is horrible, is there a sign on her back that says I"m a trashy whore?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
kegkilla said:
what school is that at
I"m not letting you guys know that information until I"m done farming the xp/loot.

It"s a sorority dude, trashy hoes all around. It"s a goldmine and I have to raise my skills collecting all that ore.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tyen said:
I"m not letting you guys know that information until I"m done farming the xp/loot.

It"s a sorority dude, trashy hoes all around. It"s a goldmine and I have to raise my skills collecting all that ore.
Those 3 mega hotties look all up on you

Please, write us a guide.

Brad2770

In response to Grobbie"s Bile he spewed forth.

You know, Grobbie, I had this big ass set of paragraphs typed out to retaliate to what you said, but I decided to be a man about this. I will probably never know for sure, but I am going to letTimewin this one for me, not a display of words back and forth on some message board.

When youre divorced in less than 5 years and she has your ass taken to Court for some hefty child support, I will win. Until then, you keep on believing you are better than me.

As for me being a horrible dad- Internet tough guy or not, I will pay for your plane ticket in a heart beat for you to come say that to my face. PM me if you want it.

Dont say it again.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have to agree with Brad here thats pretty shitty of you Grob. Brad has made some really piss-poor decisions but he always seemed to genuinely love his child and support it.

I find it quite hilarious you claiming to be in a place where it"s a good idea to have a child. You just got out of a divorce and have been officially dating this chick like 3 months and you"re getting a fucking kid already? I mean, come on.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Hey hey, settle guys, you can "both" be horribly irresponsible. There"s plenty of emotional immaturity to go around.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Shitty of me? No, what was shitty was when I married my ex-wife expecting what she said before the marriage to match what she thought after the marriage.

The entire time I was married to X, Y was becoming my closest friend and confidant. I tried talking to X about problems, going to counseling, going to her church, the works. I tried to reconcile and compromise, but she wasn"t budging. One particular instance, she got sick with her chronic illness and despite my efforts to help her, she simply shut down at her mother"s house and screamed at me to leave. I tried to call her to talk, no answer. Etc. So Y comforts me as a good friend should, no funny business, just a good shoulder to cry on.

These events repeat for various reasons. I did everything in my power to make it work, despite the short time we"d been together. I bent over backwards for her. One day, it dawned on me. Why not Y instead of X?

Why should I continue to put myself and X in a situation where these horrible events would happen over and over again? We were about to move to China, where she"d be relatively alone and only knowing miniscule amounts of Chinese. You think that problem would have gotten BETTER in that environment? No.

So when she asked for a divorce, after talking and discussing the events, our future, the logical outcome of this situation, I said yes. It hurt a lot to know all of the emotions I felt for X were based on a lie... something she had concocted for herself based on what she thought she wanted in order to land a husband.

But then I looked at Y. She really wanted everything X said she wanted. She cried at my wedding, because she wished it was her and she never had the nerve to object. The bond I should have formed with X never happened through her constant attempts to "get her way" and change my mind. Instead, it formed with Y. So when X asked me to move out, I said okay. It was apparent that through all of the fighting, all of the screaming, and all of the serious talks that led absolutely nowhere that X and I were done. So, I called Y for support. And she was there for me. She was never selfish about it, all of her advice was always to follow my heart and try to fix my problems with X. She selflessly gave to me even when it meant hurting herself. So, I wised up and realized that perhaps THAT was "true love" material.

Marriage date is in July, by the way. Pregnancy happened because we both felt it prudent to give birth here in America, where she can adequately convey her worry, thoughts and questions. She speaks about the same Chinese level I do.

I mean, sure, we could have this child here in America, probably get on some sort of welfare and public assistance while I work a horrible job and she finishes school.

However, since my degree gives me the unique opportunity to teach overseas, in countries where economically we"d live as if I had an engineering degree, or a law degree... well... that"s what we"ll do. The most incredible part is thatshe wants that too. She wants to homeschool our children, give them the experience of living abroad, and allow them to experience things that most kids never think of.

So as to your claim that I"m doing a disservice by bringing a child into this world right now... well, I can see how it"s certainly not "traditional." But my advice is still solid.

See, Brad, you"re not smart. I get that. You"re a simple man, ruled by simple emotions. I respect that, life is easy. But you create problems for yourself because you don"t have the foresight to see where your actions will take you.

That"s why your rant about not taking my advice is bullshit. It"s both ad hominem and "Poisoning the Well." My advice has been relatively sound, and remains so despite my own actions. Can you reason a guess as to why?

It"s because not every situation, person, or relationship is the same. What works for me, won"t work for you. What works for you, probably won"t work for Eomer. What works for Brekk, won"t work for Ronaan.

Now yes, my relationship with X fell apart. Sometimes that happens despite foresight, planning, and communication. But it fell apart for reasons outside of my actions.

If two people are genuinely and frighteningly truthful to one another, those problems can be avoided.

A quote by Y: "Why fight the inevitable?" in reference to our relationship. We both know we"re attracted to each other, we"ve had plenty of time to get to know each other in an honest manner from "afar," and our life goals and hopes align near-perfectly. So tell me, why exactly SHOULDN"T I do what I"m doing? Any good reason?

Hey Brad, care to make a wager? If I can"t make it 5 years from this date without being divorced from Y, I"ll pay for your plane ticket to China, and a month"s worth of whores.

If you win, I"ll fly to wherever you want and let you beat on me for calling you a piss-poor father. Deal?

Oh, and about you being a horrible dad:

1) I"d never fly on your dime only to have you be humiliated infront of your son. No child should have to see his dad fail so thoroughly.

b) I"m not gay, yet here we have a bunch of people on the internet telling me I am and ribbing me about it constantly. I"m sure you can draw a correlation between how seriously I take it and how seriously you should take it.

III) Yes, we come from pods. You wouldn"t believe the work that goes in to building a spawning pod.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Brad, your extremely piss poor decision making about your ex has got fuck all to do with Grobbee as he is not the only one who has told you the same thing over and over.

What"s more you know it too.

Whatever there was between this woman and you before matters not, it is now fucking toxic but your are snorting it like it is Bogota-pure.

You can think that Grobbee is himself falling into bad ways and if you have insight to offer then it should be welcome (especially as I dont think Grobbee is a fucking hypocrite). However, don"t fall into the trap of thinking that just because he can maybe fuck up too he didn"t call you exactly right.

Shit, you said it yourself. "I am in it for what I can get". Hardly sounds like a healthy basis for any relationship no ?

Brad2770

I never denied my bad decisions with my wife, but when "you" critisize my decisions that I make for myself that involves my son or for my son by himself, it doesnt settle well with me. I think my actions through with him. I would never cause him harm or hurt out of my own selfish acts.

Believe what you want, but you are never going to be able to provide a 100% perfect environment for your child, but you can always do the best you can. I get paid well and even though I am not ordered to pay child support, I give my ex money for my son. I make sure HE is taking care of. I buy him clothes and preschool items and I spoil the fuck out of him with all the toys I buy.

He is 3 years old and has a freaking Wii. he has his own laptop for online games he plays at Disney"s site... etc... IWhen I have my time with him its HIS time.

I dont talk about him in this thread because its not the "The child that warms your heart" thread... But if anyone wants to make one, i will talk about him in there. Then, after you read about the things I do for him, if you still think I am a horrible dad, then be my guest.

I didnt grow up with a dad. And the one that was my father figure (who I grew up thinking was my dad) kicked me out of his house when my mom divorced him. I was 10 years old. It crushed me. I NEVER want my son to feel like his dad doesnt want him.

So, its personal when someone tells me I am because I am far from it. just because I still care for my ex does not mean I am an unfit father. My son should have NEVER been a topic of conversation in this thread. None, whatsoever.

Brad2770

just received this gem in my Message Box.

Grobbeeisaliar said:
Hello, this grobbee"s soon to be ex wife. the fucking moron doesn"t think that i read what he writes on here. EVERYTHING he has said about me is a lie. his new girlfriend? well he cheated on me with her right after we got married. This me being sick and kicking him out of my mom"s house, total crap. he came crying to me about how i wasn"t being attentive to his needs, well too bad i"m trying to not be in the hospital. I gave him a chance to leave the relationship there, but he said no i love you and want to be with you. this new girlfriend was never "our" girlfriend, just a one time stupid 3some. I kicked him out when i found out he had slept with her without my knowledge. Before that, i was ready and willing to leave the country and everything i knew for him. his story about me screaming and lying to him is bullshit. He begged me to try and reconcile. Which we tried, then he left me 3 weeks later. 3 weeks after that, he once again asked me to take him back but as soon as i said no, he and his new girlfriend officially became a couple and she got pregnant like the next fucking day. He still emails me and tells me i was his soul mate. Too bad you need a soul in order to have a soul mate.
We have only been separated since the end of January. not even 3 months yet. I see that he is trying to call you on some shit, but while i wait for my account to be activated so I can blast him myself i thought i"d tell you about his drudgery. So at least you know you are in the right to call him on his crap and not take his advice. Oh and i"m not the only one he"s cheated on. Grobbee was never honest with me. So instead of facing it, he says that i was the one that was never honest. He"s full of nothing but shit and lies. So go ahead, call him on his crap. He fucking deserves it.

Yeah. That"s her, alright. I see she"s up to her old ways. See, I tried to be positive and give her the benefit of the doubt about some of the (highly illegal) things she did, but if she continues to do this (as she has before), well...

She can post what she wants here, but I won"t justify it with a response. It makes no matter to me what she does anymore.

She"s just one big ole drama llama, and I"m not putting up with it